A great way to use leftover ham. Take the casserole out of the refrigerator about 30 minutes before baking. Ground sausage is cooked with celery and onions, then baked with cornbread, bread crumbs and chicken broth. Be sure to use a baking dish that is deep enough to cover with aluminum foil. Recipe from Good Food magazine, October 2018. With this cookbook, you’re never more than a few steps away from a down home dinner. Add rice, onion, celery and pork. Get it free when you sign up for our newsletter. Season the pork, then add to the hot pan. Ginger, mint, and hot sauce give this crowd-pleasing pork burger an extra kick. Plus you'll have almost just as much fun making them as you will eating them. Serve over hot cooked rice or potatoes. This hearty casserole has bacon, eggs, hash browns, and three different cheeses all baked into a comforting breakfast dish, perfect for feeding a crowd. You can add some macaroni pasta or try seasoning the potatoes before you bake. In a large skillet or sauté pan over medium heat, brown the diced pork in the olive oil. It contains leftover ham, pasta, cheese and bread crumbs in a creamy soup base. That's easy. Add the ground pork and brown. Add a splash of water and scrape any tasty bits from the bottom, then tip everything into the slow cooker. This casserole is a nice and cozy breakfast or brunch meal that everyone will enjoy. I prefer to have this dish sit overnight before baking as the flavors improve and the pasta absorbs some of the sauce so the consistency is just right. A one-dish casserole with all of your Sunday morning favorites. So I call it Manicotti Italian Casserole. My family loves this recipe. Just don't be surprised when each one makes you want to — ahem — pig out just a bit. Quick and easy to make, not to mention delicious! I usually double the recipe for the sauce. Easy ground pork recipes for dinner – how to make ground pork and potatoes casserole in 19 steps at home.. Easy ground pork recipe for dinner to cook a healthy casserole with simple and tasty ingredients like ground pork, boiled potatoes, and sour cream.. Transfer the mixture to a lightly buttered large shallow baking dish. Combine the soft bread crumbs with the melted butter; sprinkle over the top of the noodle mixture. If you're looking to lighten up your carb intake, trade your typical tortilla for a lettuce wrap. When I cook it, I place it in the slow cooker to stay warm. Mix the soups together until blended. Good Food DealReceive a free Graze box delivered straight to your door. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, 53 Christmas Brunch Recipes For a Festive feast, 36 Food Gifts That Are Perfect for the Holidays, 38 Delicious Thanksgiving Apps Everyone Will Love, 85 of the Best Christmas Cookies You Have to Make, 50+ Christmas Food Recipes For Your Holiday Dinner. We've always used the maple flavored pork sausage but any kind is good. This is my family's recipe that has been handed down through the years. 58 homemade recipes for ground pork casserole from the biggest global cooking community! Delicious one dish meal. You can make this tasty mu shu pork ready in less time than it would take to have take out delivered. Allrecipes has more than 250 trusted pork casserole recipes complete with ratings, reviews and baking tips. Potatoes, ground pork sausage, and shredded cheese are covered in a basic white sauce to form an easy casserole that is reminiscent of what Mom or Grandma would … You can also use up your leftover pork in this dish. Plus, it's great for honing your observational skills, since no two cassoulet are the same, and the times I give are only a guide. Cook for 1 hour in oven at 375°C. Cheese, ham, and hash browns make this a dish even your pickiest eater will like! TIP: Some chopped green pepper and shredded carrots may be added to above ingredients. This recipe was given to me by a friend several years ago. In a saucepan, mix the cornflour and honey with 1-2 tsp of liquid from the slow cooker, until you have a smooth paste.Add 100ml more liquid, bring to a simmer until thickened, then stir back into the Ground pork is a super versatile ingredient that can be extremely tasty to boot. Mix the soups together until blended. Breakfast for breakfast, for lunch or for dinner! The Best Ground Pork Casserole Recipes on Yummly | Ground Pork Casserole, Healthy Pork Casserole (paleo + Whole30), Spaghetti Squash And Pork Casserole When you need a cup of crumbs to top a casserole or use in a recipe, thaw them briefly before using. If you love egg rolls but are looking for something healthier, this egg roll bowl is for you. Fresh ginger takes this flavorful dish to the next level, and the superstar ingredient can even help improve digestion and prevent colds. Feel free to substitute linguine, fettuccine, spaghetti, or another type of noodle for the wide noodles in this recipe. The added red pepper and corn give it color and flavor. This is my Mom's pork noodle casserole. "I have made this recipe thousands of times and everyone loves it!" Add ground pork to sauté pan and brown. For gatherings I make the whole recipe, for my family I cut it in half. And what makes ground pork even better as a base ingredient is that it's one of the easiest things to cook, so there’s really no need for even the most amateur home cook out there to worry about messing up. Yum! There is nothing worse than cold grits. Not only is this barbecue pork burger going to have your tastebuds dancing, but it'll be on the table in 15 minutes or less. Add the cooked noodles, peas, mushrooms, pimiento and shredded cheese to the pork mixture. From addictive appetizers to main dishes like lasagna and breakfast casserole, we put ground pork in nearly everything! I use the regular size muffin pans but fill them enough 1/3 full, but may adjust the amount of filling to suit your taste. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Mmm mmm good! Every item on this page was chosen by a Woman's Day editor. Freeze any crumbs you won't be using right away. Layer the ingredients in a baking dish the night before, then cover and refrigerate. Ground pork is a super versatile ingredient that can be extremely tasty to boot. This is one of my all time favorite meals to make, and it's super easy! I take it to pot lucks, picnics, camping trips, etc. Meanwhile, just before the pork mixture is finished cooking, prepare the noodles. Peas add color and flavor to this tasty dish. I mostly use this as a breakfast casserole, but it's great anytime. Easy to make ahead the night before and pop it in the oven in the morning! 4 to 5 cups diced pork loin or other lean pork*, 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, 6 ounces (about 3 cups) uncooked wide noodles**, 1 jar (2 ounces) chopped pimiento (drained). The pork is cubed and briefly browned before baking it with the noodles and simple sauce mixture. Prepare your own rigatoni from pasta dough and then compliment it with homemade pork ragu. Cassoulet takes a lot of time and ingredients (some hard to find) and uses lots of pots and pans. Pork chops are browned, then baked in a creamy mushroom sauce with potatoes, onion and cheese.