These are AMAZING! Add in the bacon fat. sounds very tasty! When making these pork burgers you will have three main parts to the burger: the ground pork burgers, the guacamole and the grilled mini sweet peppers. Yes, the extra fat means more flavor, juice and less risk of drying out the meat while cooking. When the fat shimmers, add in the onion and a pinch of salt. Hi, In SIX MONTHS I lost 10+ INCHES off of my waistline by eating my own low carb recipes. That’s a bummer that they were too spicy. Filed Under: American, Blog, Comfort Foods, Cooking Method, Core Ingredient, Cuisine Type, Dairy Free, Entrees, Everyday Meals, Front Page, Gluten Free, Grilling, Low Carb, Lunch, Paleo, Pork, Primal, Recipe Type, Season, Special Dietary Needs, Spring, Summer, Wheat Belly Friendly Tagged With: dairy free, easy to prepare, gluten free recipe, ground pork recipe, healthy recipe, paleo recipe, pork recipes. 15 minutes teaspoon black pepper. Hi Liv: If you want to add in acid, do so as a sauce or add it into a topping. If you’re adding on cheese, go ahead and do so about a minute before removing from the pan. Cook for 6-8 minutes more. We have also had this with ground turkey and ground chicken. Hi Karly- Awesome Beef and Pork Burgers. 1 . 35 minutes Cover the pan with a lid and reduce the heat to medium. Scott. Mix well with your hands to incorporate all the spices and egg yolk. Everyone was pleased! Cook, stirring occasionally, for six to eight minutes. Want to know why to make ground pork burgers instead of beef? mix & mash together with a fork, form into 1/4 lb. I usually tweek recipes and didnt with this one. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and all possible legal actions will be taken if any copyright infringement is noticed. 1/4 TSP Red Pepper Flakes Gotta try them soon! Copyright © 2015 ‐ 2019 — I'd Rather Be A Chef • All rights reserved. My whole life I have fought and lost the weight loss battle... until recently when I changed my entire way of eating to Low Carb / Keto. So glad to hear you tried it. When cooking pork burgers, you want to make sure that they are cooked all the way through. Form them into patties with your hands. Don\u2019t crowd the pan, otherwise they will just steam rather than brown. This is also the first comment I have ever written for a recipe I’ve tried, only because the recipes I’ve tried usually turn out okay for me, but not my very good for my 2 very picky boys…but everybody loved them!!! If you wish to use images on this site, contact first to info @ idratherbeachef.com and always link back to idratherbeachef.com if you refer to any material (e.g. Remove the burgers from the pan when they are cooked through and serve hot. 1 . And don’t forget about brats! Let me know if there are any other kinds of recipes you would like to see too- 2 %, (or other favorite seasoning, like Lawry's), (1 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix (optional). I typically can only fit five of the six into my pan, so I just cook the extra one after the first batch is done. Comparatively speaking, beef will taste beefy when cooked by itself. Here for safe keeping! Just give them a try. And let me know how it went, please. Scott. Typically grocery stores that sell “sausage grade” pork usually mix it at about 75/25 to 70/30 lean meat to fat. I’ll definitely try again! 20 minutes Ok. We’ve talked a lot about pork burgers, now let’s get to the recipe. Scott. Happy eating! 1.5 LBS Ground Pork Wow, I truly appreciate you trying the burgers and offering such a nice feedback. •, Every day the Low Carb and Keto Thanks, just what I was looking for. If you’re adding on cheese, go ahead and do so about a minute before removing from the pan. Add in the ground pork and all remaining ingredients. You can also treat the pork burger like a reuben and add on coleslaw (or sauerkraut) with cheese and Thousand Island Dressing, which is really something special. Break off tennis ball sized portions of the pork mixture. Category: Main Course, A delicious and juicy pork burgers recipe with tons of flavor. Although chops, steaks and roasts only need to hit 145, ground pork needs to hit 160. Cover the pan with a lid and reduce the heat to medium. Ingredients Low Carb, Keto, Gluten Free and Paleo Recipes, Home » Delightfully Different Pork Burgers. Add the bacon mixture and gently mix with your hands. Set aside until all the pork patties have been made. Let the mix refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Add in the ground pork and all remaining ingredients. In addition to using fresh ground pork for burgers, pork ribs, tenderloin, and chops are all great grilling choices. 1 TSP Kosher Salt I normally tweak recipes but didn’t need to with these. The same holds true for making sausage- don’t add in acids otherwise the sausage will have a strange mouthfeel. You can cook them on your indoor grill for 5-10 minutes each, or until they are cooked throughly. Please refer to the Privacy Policy for more information. Scott. I typically can only fit five of the six into my pan, so I just cook the extra one after the first batch is done. A delicious and juicy pork burgers recipe with tons of flavor. Nice to hear that you and your family enjoyed these tasty burgers. Reheat the skillet and add in the duck fat, bacon fat or lard. Cook Time 6.4 g Form them into patties with your hands. Scott. Hey Donna: Print I’m happy when my recipes make someone else happy. This tatsted outstanding. Ground Pork Burgers. I like the onions in this recipe to have a little char on them, so I cook them over high heat the whole time. I like the onions in this recipe to have a little char on them, so I cook them over high heat the whole time. Take care. Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium. Amazing! They are delicious and combine the best of both worlds! ","position":6,"name":"Remove the burgers from the pan when they...","url":"https:\/\/www.idratherbeachef.com\/ground-pork-burgers\/#mv_create_71_6"}],"aggregateRating":{"@type":"AggregateRating","ratingValue":"4.4","reviewCount":20},"url":"https:\/\/www.idratherbeachef.com\/ground-pork-burgers\/"} SERVES: 4. ","position":4,"name":"Reheat the skillet and add in the duck...","url":"https:\/\/www.idratherbeachef.com\/ground-pork-burgers\/#mv_create_71_4"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"After 3 minutes, carefully flip the burgers in the pan. Warm a heavy bottom skillet over high heat. Always a pleasure to share a good burger. Wish I could give it 10 stars!!! Thanks! large garlic clove, minced . What I do understand is that neither chicken nor pork taste particularly wonderful on their own. You’ve earned a hamburger badge :). Cover the pan with a lid and reduce the heat to medium. Don’t crowd the pan, otherwise they will just steam rather than brown. Recipe by SoupCookie. Everyone who has had them says that they are moist and flavorful. They need spices, sauces or other flavors to make them taste good. I like the onions in this recipe to have a little char on them, so I cook them over high heat the whole time. The information contained on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical condition and is not to be used as a substitute for the care and guidance of a physician.