To consent, please continue shopping. International Help Center. ", "I saw in a review that the back of the shelf isn't finished. Today: $168.49. CJ "coyote_sc" The Gray Barn. The Gray Barn Byrnes 54-inch Single Pedestal Desk (Bush Furniture Key West 54W Single Pedestal Desk) Overstock on sale for $305.99 original price $339.99 $ 305.99 $339.99 Additional fees may be required by the carrier for deliveries to remote shipping locations. It fits perfectly in my corner next to the window. Yes, this desk can be assembled either way. I think the material this is made of is very nice and should hold together for as long as I have it. ** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Plenty of space for 3 computers and room to write. The Gray Barn Raven Gulch 48-Inch Smoked Grey Writing Desk (smoked grey - Wood - Farmhouse - Rectangular - Medium - Wood Finish - Writing Desks - Overstock on sale for $489.59 original price … Thank you.". the time to process your order, transit time to our International export facility plus the processing I had no issue putting this together alone. Rooney Antique White and Dark Oak Dining Table, Caelum Farmhouse 96-inch Antique White Dining Table (Antique White), Careyes 42x60 Single Pedestal Oval Dinette Table - Cream (Cream), Liam 24-light 48-inch Round Wagon Wheel Chandelier (Matte Black), Primrose Swivel Stool with Armrests (Vintage Black Brown - Faux Leather - Counter Height - 23-28 in. By clicking submit, you accept our Terms & Conditions, 35.71'' for the short side and 54.69'' for the long side, "Is this desk reversible i only have 48" on the left side of desk and would like that on the right side Thanks. Grey, CJ "coyote_sc" The Gray Barn. Details. Manderley Traditional Dove Tail Grey 48-inch Round Dining Table - dove tail grey - dove tail grey. The Gray Barn Lowbridge Corner Desk with Storage, Sale Starts at When you spend hours at your desk every day, it's important to find one with the features that match your physical and professional requirements. For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. ", "Can you get this desk reciprocal angle? The Gray Barn Lowbridge 60-inch L-shaped Desk with Hutch in Vintage Black (Black) Overstock $ 456.99. International shipping restrictions, please see our Tackle your next project on the abundant desk surface while keeping essential supplies organized and close at hand within the attached storage cabinet. This desk is a great height where I can have my chair at the highest setting and still cross my legs comfortably (without hitting the underside of the desk). I need it on the right. Capture the enchanting aura cast by red rock and turquise stone in home furnishings and decorative accessories inspired by the American Southwest. This is gorgeous and the quality of the wood was so surprising. Get 5% in rewards with Club O! ), Blueberry Butte Belgian Distressed White Chandelier - D29.5 X H24.5 (D29.5 X H24.5), Westlake Patchwork Carnival Pinwheel Quilt (Queen/Full - Queen/Full), Ruddy Road Transitional Espresso Dining Table (Espresso), Arctic Arrow Nutmeg and White Server (White), Stone Vineyard Antique Grey Wood Swivel Stool (Counter Height - 23-28 in. The Gray Barn Lowbridge L-shaped Desk with Lateral File Cabinet and Bookcase in Vintage Black (Black) Overstock $ 637.49. ", "Can the cubby be placed on either side? "How big is the overhang on the 2 sides and back of the desk? Ansley Media Console with Sliding Barn Doors (White) Delivery: free USD $59.99. Very happy with this desk. Highly recommend. Track orders, save items to lists and more! The Gray Barn Orchid Gulch Computer Desk with Shelves and File Cabinet (Rustic - Rectangular - Medium - Pewter Finish - Computer Desks - White - MDF Overstock on sale for $611.09 original price $678.99 $ … The Gray Barn Lowbridge Antique White L-shaped Storage Desk (White). Although it's a small desk, there is still plenty of room for two 22 inch monitors and two laptops. The Gray Barn. ), Fairview Farmhouse Oak Tuxedo Sofa (Dark Heathered Grey - Linen Polyester), Seychelles Rustic Blue Accent Cabinet (Blue), Highclere Farmhouse 8-light Wagon Wheel Chandelier - 27.56x 27.56x 21-70 (27.56x 27.56x 21-70 - Black + Brass Dust), Moonshine Console Table (Washed Gray Taupe), Hidden Cove Arch Cut Out Platform Bed (Black - Queen), Tipperary Light Grey Backless 30-inch Swivel Bar Stool - dia. Quality material, was able to assemble alone, Modern & Contemporary Home Office Furniture, Computer Desks, Delivery: free-15%. I noticed the pictures show the cubby on the right but the drawings show it on the left. EUR 209.57, 799 Coliseum Way Midvale, UT 84047 | 1-800-843-2446, Overstock uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our site. A desk is the workhorse of an office, so it's important to choose the right desk material for the best aesthetics and on-the-job performance. Choose a desk size that perfectly fits your room layout, your body type, and the kind of work you do. Sign up to receive our latest deals and get a 10% off coupon. Combining classic mission style with space conservation, this corner desk is a wonderfully efficient addition to home office furnishings. Check out our top 10 home office ideas for decorating tips and shop inspirational images for each style. We were looking for a corner desk to maximize space in a 9ftx9ft office and this fit perfectly! I can’t say enough great things about this desk and most definitely a great value !!! The Gray Barn Ermine 60-inch Hutch for L-shaped Desk in Antique White. For a full list of Between extended stay-at-home orders and more companies considering remote work, check out these creative solutions to convert any space into a home office. USD $717.74 USD $797.49. Product Description: This cleverly constructed computer desk, arriving complete with matching hutch, combines modern looks with a hint of Mission style.With alluring tumbled pewter hardware, it has just the right amount of attitude. The Gray Barn Lowbridge 55W Corner Desk with Storage combines casual style and a practical, space-saving design that makes it a perfect choice for your small home office. Leaves our warehouse in 1-10 business days. Sunset Hollow Window Curtain Panel Pair (Ivory) Delivery: free. Is that so? Set your small office up for success. When I ordered it the picture showed it being in one direction which is the way I needed it, but when we got it and put it together, it was reversed from the way it showed in the picture...not only that but the quality is very cheaply made, for almost $***. ), Epona Farmhouse Dark Walnut Bed (California King), Sunset Hollow Window Curtain Panel Pair (White), Sunny Banks Antique 1-drawer Desk with Charging Station (Antique Black), Stella Transitional Gray Media Color Changing Fireplace (Grey), Lowbridge Cape Cod Grey Computer Desk with Hutch (Grey), Sonoma Wood and Metal 6-light Linear Chandelier with Seeded Glass Shades (Nickel / Driftwood), Berry Port 3-light Curved Glass Pendant (Chrome/Bronze - Clear/Bronze), Roman Round Wall Clock with Distressed Finish (Bronze), Haven Rustic Wood Floating Wall Shelf (Small) (Brown), Canterbury Burnished Grey Five Drawer Chest (Gray - 5-drawer), Heavenly Winds Rustic Pendant Chandelier (NO glass shade-D5.1xH9.4 - faux wood), Kujawa Fireplace TV Stand Console (Reclaimed Barnwood), Windy Bracken Modern Farmhouse Mini Island Pendant Lighting for Kitchen Table (D 5.1x H 9.4 - Silver 1), Raven Gulch Smoked Grey Wood Coffee Table (smoked grey - Wood), Mill Way Linear 8-lights Black Metal Chandelier Island Pendant (Brown), Horse Hollow 1-light Disdressed Wood Hanging Lighting Industrial Mini Pendant for Kitchen Island (Clear), 4-light Antique Black Lantern Chandelier - N/A (4-Light, Antique Black, Lantern Chandelier), Gold Creek Natural Pine Wood Counter Stool (Brown), 18-inch Grooved Door Side Table (Reclaimed Barnwood), Inyo Iron Antique Black Chandelier - N/A (Iron X Shape, Square Chandelier, Antique Black), 70-inch Sliding Mesh Door TV Console (Dark Concrete / Reclaimed Barnwood), Enchanted Acre 3-piece Modern Wood Dining Table with Benches (Grey), Foxtail French Linen Barstool (As Is Item) (Wood Finish/Natural Finish - Almond), Spring Arrow Reversible Gray Cotton Quilt Set (King - Cal King), Ravens Way Farmhouse 3-light Globe Chandelier (Taupe), Whistle Stop Round Standard Height Dining Table (Beach), Gold Creek Natural Elmwood Counter Stool (Counter Height - 23-28 in. Marble and Metal. ), Riverbone X-detail King Bed (Seaside Lodge King Bed), Overlook Upholstered Backless Bar Stool (Set of 2) (Charcoal), Red River Multi-storage Buffet (Vintage Walnut), Lowbridge Corner Desk with Lateral File Cabinet (White), Park House Transitional Grey 64-inch Dining Table (Light Grey), 72-inch Solid Wood Trestle Dining Table (Reclaimed Barnwood / White Wash), Orchard House Vintage Wagon Wheel 16-light Chandelier - 39.75x 39.75x 38-87 - 39.75x 39.75x 38-87 (Black), Hyacinth Mount Rustic Dining Table (rustic charcoal gray), Dry Creek Braided Reversible Jute Area Rug (26 x 10 Runner - Off White), Park House Transitional Grey 72-inch Dining Table (Light Grey), Lowbridge Bathroom Storage Cabinet with Doors (Black), Ansley Media Console with Sliding Barn Doors (White), Tristan Grange Rustic Lift-top End Table (Walnut Oak), Wind Gap Sliding Barn Door TV Stand Console (Solid White/Reclaimed Barnwood), Barish Backless Saddle Seat Counter Stools (Set of 2) (Charcoal), Ingleside French Country Distressed White Chandelier - D37 x H28 (D37 x H28), Dunbeg Bay White/Light Brown Counter-height Dining Table with Storage, Mission Creek Khaki Printed Cotton Shower Curtain (Khaki), Otis 5-light Modern Antique Black Iron Chandelier (5-Light, Iron Chandelier, Antique Black), Gila Curtain Panel Pair (84 Inches - Light Blue), 30-inch Rustic Barn Door Accent Cabinet (Reclaimed Barnwood), Willow Way Sandstone Grey Coffee Table with 2 Drawers, Lowbridge Grey 5-shelf Adjustable Bookcase - 31.73L x 12.17W x 62.95H (Modular - 31.73L x 12.17W x 62.95H - Book Shelf - Metallic, Katrina Hill Rustic Black Kitchen Island Lantern (Matte Black), Singing Prairie Abstract Area Rug (810 x 123 - Silver/Grey), Rooney Antique White Side Chair (Set of 2), Charley Black Speckle Metal Headboard (Queen), Abbey Field 7-piece Rectangular Table Set (Sandstone), Parker 29-inch Swivel Bar Stool (Driftwood), Broken Brook Coffee Table or End Table (Coffee Table, Antique Green, 50 x 28 x 19H), Paradise Hill A-frame Console Table (Reclaimed Barnwood), Coach Ride Tall Back Side Chair (Set of 2) - N/A (Dining Height - Set of 2 - Walnut), Orchid Gulch Accent Storage Cabinet with Drawers (Pewter Finish - MDF - Assembly Required - White), Chatterly Backless Non-swivel Counter Stool - 18.5W x 15.75L x 25.25H (Counter Height - 23-28 in.