Cheers Ojahaja! Look me up on insta #ojahaja if you want to talk! ‘We came here to mark the Vengeful Spirit for Russ,’ said Loken, hoping a measure of truth might divert the Warmaster from Rassuah. Post your custom character/chapter/army background in our Homebrew Fluff subforum! Loken RULES! Hope you like!? ... Garviel Loken survived! Sweet model. Never really liked FW versions of the two, so just changed the weapons to match the rules and did some small convertions on them. 3 years ago. Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer 40K > 40k Fluff > Garviel Loken (SPOLIERS) founded by Garro and his men. On a side note: What did you guys think of Galaxy in flames? Wanted to show my conversions of Garviel Loken and Ezekyle Abaddon from the BaC box. All those bits in the Codex that aren't stat blocks or special rules. Loken was highly regarded as a warrior and commander by … Loken was a symbol of a different era, and we all cared when he fell. ‘Yes, Grael told me he saw some futharc scraped on the walls.’ ‘Bloody Svessl,’ hissed Bror. Sep 29, 2012. Loken kept his face neutral and hoped Qruze could do the same. ... Legion rules and both a model and rules for Loken have made this a much easier task. Garviel Loken was the Captain of the Luna Wolves (later Sons of Horus) Space Marine Legion's 10th Company during the last days of the Great Crusade and up until the Istvaan III Atrocity that initiated the Horus Heresy. Reply. Luna Wolves - Garviel Loken and Rapiers battery finished Finally finished working on these guys. Loken was highly regarded as a warrior and commander by … Page 2 of 4 - The Garviel Loken Conundrum - posted in + AGE OF DARKNESS +: I agree with all the people saying his resurrection took away the meaning from his death, and I think the majority agree from what Ive read on various forums. He doesn’t know about Rassuah or the Tarnhelm. Garviel Loken was the Captain of the Luna Wolves (later Sons of Horus) Space Marine Legion's 10th Company during the last days of the Great Crusade and up until the Istvaan III Atrocity that initiated the Horus Heresy. I am at the moment trying to finally get my Luna wolves on track, and I'd say they're 2/3 of the way there. Courage and honor to the end!