I needed a fast and easy recipe for dip for wings. FREAKIN AWESOME! Everyone loves Buffalo Wild Wings! Season wings with salt and pepper. The add a new layer of flavor to the wings and make them even tastier. The tangy, spicy mixture of mayonnaise with Italian seasonings and garlic gets amped up with a generous amount of spicy crushed red pepper and a bit of Parmesan cheese. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. I hope you can find some yummy recipes to share with your family and some awesome Disney tips! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Air fryer chicken wings are a family favorite at our house, and this wing sauce is my personal favorite to serve with them. Do it, do it now! Born in Germany, I call Canada now my home and love to share my favorite dishes with you! Now that that is out of the way. You could make this sauce while your chicken is baking in the oven. Hope that helps! Seriously! Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. After tasting their delicious Garlic Parmesan Dipping Sauce, I began a quest to find a recipe that mimics the Buffalo Wild Wings sauce and I think I have found one. Enjoy this sauce with chicken, veggies, bread, crackers, and much more! Made this while the chicken nuggets cooked and it is delicious! Keep an eye on your inbox for updates. Here you'll find hundreds of recipes, all made from scratch with lots of tips and detailed step-by-step instructions. Meanwhile, make the Parmesan-Garlic Sauce: In small bowl, stir together all ingredients. If you decide to use parmesan from a can, reduce the amount to 2 tablespoons. Will definitely make again! Garlic Parmesan wing sauce is an easy to make homemade condiment. It was so creamy and flavorful. This creamy sauce is full of complex flavors that would go great with chicken, chicken wings or as a salad dressing. A delicious version of Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Dipping Sauce. These cookies do not store any personal information. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. For more information see my disclosure policy. Add the grated Parmesan cheese and spices to the melted butter, then stir to combine. You can find it on the baking/spice aisle at the grocery store. Garlic Parmesan Dipping Sauce goes great with Oven Fried KFC Popcorn Chicken and a few Honey Buttermilk Biscuits! These are some of the best wings I have EVER had. Do it, do it now! Updated: 02/17/20. Other Uses for the Sauce. When you click on these links, I get a small percentage back at no cost to you! Some people like chicken wings with extra sauce. Removed the wings and brushed them with the sauce. It it taste great. So, you might want to consider serving additional sauce in a bowl next to the wings. Serve as a dipping sauce with chicken. As mentioned earlier, this garlic Parmesan wing sauce recipe uses just five ingredients. Your email address will not be published. Amazing on wings or tenders…had some left over, made dip out of it by adding 1 package cream cheese and more parm…was great! It is my new bread dipping sauce. I also find it important to mention that "salt" is a preference, but can be adjusted to taste. From chicken to veggies! You can make the sauce while the chicken wings are cooking. The edited version however is a 4 or 5. I’ve never been to Buffalo Wild Wings but this recipe is phenomenal! If you have any sauce leftover, keep it in a covered container in your refrigerator. That’s it! That sounds yummy! With that said, the original recipe was edited to adjust the amount of butter from 1/2 cup to 1/4 cup, and included the amount of chicken pieces (wings) to use. Give it a try! My husband loves them with Buffalo sauce but I prefer this milder, super flavorful Garlic Parmesan Sauce on my wings! I noticed the people giving this a low rating were disappointed because it was not hot and spicy. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Voila!!! Removed the wings and brushed them with the sauce. And you might even have some or all of them on hand in your kitchen already! Here are a few ideas: Baste onto grilled meat, such as chicken breasts, drumsticks, or pork chops. To start, I first found this recipe on another food site several years ago, and I have used the recipe ever since. Add all of the other ingredients to the bowl and mix until combined. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. If you don’t love spicy food, then drop the red pepper flakes to 1/4 teaspoon. Garlic Parmesan wing sauce is delicious on wings, of course. Garlic Parmesan Dipping Sauce reminds me a lot of a creamy Italian Dressing but with a little kick from the red pepper flakes. Welcome to my Clubhouse! But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Worked out tasty! Would be nice if it had a printing option, There is a little printer icon next to the title of the recipe that you can click on to print . Amazeballs!! This recipe makes the best dipping sauce for chicken wings when you don’t want them spicy. Now that that is out of the way. If you opt to use 1/4 cup of butter use the amount of seasoning as written. For my garlic parmesan wing sauce, I use freshly grated parmesan. LOL thanks for sharing. Begin by measuring out the mayonnaise into a mixing bowl. It comes together really quickly too. Delicious used garlic salt instead of onion and added blue cheese dressing to it and it was amazing just like Pizza Huts sauce. My boys asked for more Parmesan so I added another 1/4 C. Placed the wings on a bowl and poured the sauce over the whole batch. Then, remove the butter from the heat and allow it to cool for a couple of minutes. These are some of the best wings I have EVER had. to get you air frying...fast! Returned them to the oven for 10 more minutes, took them out and tossed them in the sauce and plated them. Plated Cravings owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at this site unless authorization is given. And, Omg it really Tastes like the dip at Buffalo Wild Wings!!! Required fields are marked *. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. 83 calories; protein 1.4g 3% DV; carbohydrates 0.4g; fat 8.6g 13% DV; cholesterol 23.3mg 8% DV; sodium 181mg 7% DV. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. The seasoning is there but is lacking with the amount of butter stated. But, it is excellent to use in other ways, too. Use as a dipping sauce for steak bites, shish kabobs… The recipe here as written is bland and is a rating of 3 at best. They loved it. We will NEVER go out for wings again! I also love traveling with my family, especially anywhere Disney! Thanks for your comment . I noticed the people giving this a low rating were disappointed because it was not hot and spicy. I took a bag of flash frozen wings and cooked them at 400-425 for 35 minutes. It's not supposed to be folks, it's garlic wings, not hot wings. Thanks! This sauce could also be thinned with some milk to make an awesome salad dressing! Toss the cooked chicken wings in the sauce and place them on a serving platter. It's not supposed to be folks, it's garlic wings, not hot wings. It’s so yummy you could dip almost anything in it. I’m so glad you liked it! I took a bag of flash frozen wings and cooked them at 400-425 for 35 minutes. Now that that is out of the way. Thanks! FREAKIN AWESOME! Garlic Parmesan wing sauce is delicious on wings, of course. Garlic Parmesan Dipping Sauce goes great with. Can I substitute fat free unsweetened plain Greek yogurt for the mayo? Congrats! I love the fact that the sauce is so simple and can be made quickly. I am pinning this one. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. In that post, you can learn how to make air fryer wings and an amazing homemade Buffalo sauce! Your email address will not be published. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. You saved Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce to your. Hey there, I'm Mindy! Your email address will not be published. I used it with baked fishsticks, Added a little sour cream instead of milk. This was perfect. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. If you don’t like it spicy, you can definitely leave the red pepper flakes out. I took a bag of flash frozen wings and cooked them at 400-425 for 35 minutes. The great thing about dipping sauces is that they can spice up a plain old piece of chicken and take it to the next level. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Hi, I'm Julia! Here are a few ideas: Detailed measurements and instructions can be found at the bottom of the page on the printable recipe card.