Topics can relate to your curriculum or be general topics (i.e. Whether you're making conversation at dinner or killing time on a road trip, these questions to ask spark conversations and form connections. English Language Arts Kindergarten ELA 1st Grade ELA 2nd Grade ELA 3rd Grade ELA 4th Grade ELA 5th Grade ELA 6th Grade ELA 7th Grade ELA … To make it more fun, pick a subject that’s harder to guess. ... Resources: whiteboards and pens or pieces of paper and pencils/pens, plus a list of subject-specific concepts. This fun game will encourage your students to think ‘outside-the-box’ and draw on a range of subject knowledge. Bookmark and visit often for free FUN online learning games! Make math learning fun and effective with Prodigy Math Game. Online sentence games are a great way for students to practice speaking and writing in complete sentences and learn to communicate their thoughts clearly to others. You can find various abbreviations anywhere, from company names to phrases that are shortened for ease of use. Use these games to help kids master them. I was one of those weird kids who actually liked diagramming sentences in high school. This isn’t a popular game, but it still offers fun and excitement. foods, animals, sports, celebrities, etc.) Sign up today! Abbreviations. Have fun playing these with your students! **Tip: It’s a good idea to prepare topic cards before the game. You never know what kind of answers you're going to get, and that's what makes it exciting! However, in this texting game, you’re going to abbreviate what you’re up to. Subjects and Predicates Free Games & Activities for Kids. The subject is what or whom the sentence is about and the predicate tells something about the subject.A predicate is the verb-based part that the subject performs. Turtle Diary's sentence games are designed to teach valuable strategies for sentence formation, through the use of exciting and engaging activities. Game: Students work in small groups. Those pesky subject-verb agreement rules can trip us up! And if you have any suggestions for other great games, let us know in the comments! Free for students, parents and educators. Playing the questions game is one of the best ways to get to know someone, plus it's just fun. The 21 questions game has been around forever. Are you a grammar nerd? Pick a subject area and then a learning game. So I decided to create a set of games to reinforce them. 5. Every complete sentence contains two parts, a subject and a predicate. In the game, players anonymously answer True/False questions on their laptop, phone, or tablet, and then guess how many of the other players also answered “True”. Math Kindergarten Math 1st Grade Math 2nd Grade Math 3rd Grade Math 4th Grade Math 5th Grade Math 6th Grade Math 7th Grade Math 8th Grade Math. Another fun game to play on Zoom with family and friends (and co-workers) is the 9 Truths Game. But even for a grammar nerd like me, subject-verb agreement rules can be tricky.