Thanks so much for leaving your feedback! PS – I’m so happy to have found your website. Start by softening up your garlic and diced onion in some olive oil. Our mission is to help your home thrive, one delicious meal at a time. Spaghetti, finely chopped veggies, lots of cheese and…. You can't beat a large bowl of spicy, warming chilli con carne. Posts may contain affiliate links. Now that your toddler is occupied watching fire trucks on your iPhone (wait, I’m not supposed to do that before two years old, right?) In a separate bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, 2 cups of the grated mozzarella, Parmesan, egg, and a dash of salt and pepper. I did use 1/2 ground beef and 1/2 Italian sausage, and would do that again. Delish recipe. I’m Christina, the author behind Carolina Charm. Freezer meals like this are crucial for my sanity these days. I don’t think you will need to change the temp or the time on this one. I’m looking to make this for my daughters high school basketball team. Add diced onions and garlic and saute for several minutes, or until starting to soften. I wish I could help fill your freezer myself…xo, Yes – Benjamin James, born 21st January. Garden Lites Veggies Made Great Frittata Spinach Egg ... Knorr Ready to Heat Meal Maker for a quick and easy ... Gia Russa Enriched Extra Wide Ribbons, 12 oz. Dismiss. Birds Eye Voila! Authentic Taste. Just keep an eye on it and make sure it gets bubbly around edges. Once pasta is cooked and drained, mix it with your cheese mixture. (PS-here is a little tip on how to dice an onion!) 1 16 oz package spaghetti 1 26 oz jar spaghetti sauce 1/2 tsp salt 2 eggs 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated 5 tbsp butter, softened 2 cups ricotta cheese 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese Instructions. Do you have any nutritional values to your recipes? Also, it made a lot so we could save some for the next night. How do you think using the 5qt dish would affect cooking time? Approved by all ages in the family? Thank you for what you two are doing. I appreciate the simple ingredients that I could just grab at my local grocery store. See more categories. ★☆ Meanwhile, in a large bowl, … Now add your ground beef and brown it up until there is no pink showing. I’m with Suzanne, what are the instructions for cooking after its been frozen? Selects Shrimp Scampi Pasta, Skille ... InnovAsian Sweet & Sour Chicken, Family Size Frozen ... Great Value Italian-Style Lasagna with Meat Sauce, 3 ... Evol. Category. Here are the freezing containers we use and recommend. Ty! Thanks!! Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Premium Ingredients. If so do you suggest replacing it with mozzarella? Bake in a 375°F oven for about 1 hour and 20 minutes or so, until heated through and bubbly. The frozen single serves spaghetti with meatballs … This is mainly why I make it. Freezer meals are super handy whether you're looking for convenience, trying to eat healthy, or planning ahead. . Just omit step 2 in the recipe and add the chicken to the cooked spaghetti along with everything else. Add your salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and anything else you feel it needs. Refine by | Top Brands. Look at these gorgeous veggies! Add ground beef and cook until browned. Just about to post an update… xx, so….any news?? You or your child might be sick, you might be having an extra busy week, or maybe you’re just feeling lazy today. I don’t worry about switching them around. Important Update : We recognize that finding our product may be a challenge right now and are working hard to keep up with demand to restock your favorite products. So it’s an old classic, huh? Your choice! Freezer-friendly spaghetti is a busy mom's best friend. Baked Spaghetti . Spoon the mixture into your baking dish or dishes (see notes for suitable sizes to use) and top with the remaining 2 cups of cheese. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small percentage from qualifying purchases. When he fails, he will likely take any loose-fitting pants down with him. Check. Is it 1.5 POUNDS of cheese or 1.5 cups of cheese? Here are our favorite main dishes you can freeze for later. Thanks! Pour it into the bowl with the cheese mixture and barely mix it together. It’s definitely worth a shot. Drain the pasta and rinse under cool water to stop the cooking. The Nestle Stouffers Spaghetti With Meat Sauce may be marketed as a “healthy choice,”. Sign up for our email list to receive future Bertolli® coupons, recipes and more. ), 6-ingredient gooey Swedish chocolate cake (kladdkaka), Easy magic lemon pudding (5 ingredients, no eggs), Greek yogurt blueberry muffins (low sugar recipe), Gingerbread muffins with salted caramel icing, Leftover turkey, bacon and brussels sprouts macaroni cheese (Christmas macaroni!