107.2 g Oh my goodness this ice cream cake looks and sounds amazing! This tends to speed up the thawing/softening process. Everything you love about birthday cake, whipped up into a Friend-z(R) with Friendly's premium ice cream. Place the dish back into the freezer for 1 hour. The per serving cost of this cake works out to roughly $1.34. Happy birthday to Finden! Layers of crushed Oreo, cookies and cream ice cream, hot fudge, and whipped cream make this a perfect dessert for hot summer days! 11 Required fields are marked *. I’m going to use your no churn oreo ice cream recipe for the ice cream part of this cake. originally published May 15, 2019 — last updated November 17, 2020 Welcome to this delicious corner of the internet! Last year I made no churn Oreo ice cream, and homemade vanilla ice cream. Return to freezer until serving time. I used to make this all the time when I had kids at home…it is a great cake to keep in the freezer for whenever the mood strikes. Thanks for sharing this. This Oreo ice cream cake is amazing! The 2/3 cup crushed Oreos will be reserved for the top of the ice cream cake. Thanks Whitney!! If it’s partially frozen you’ll find it really difficult to spread it into the pan. It's rich, so you don't need a huge slice. The ice cream will melt a little bit due to the warm fudge which is fine. Smooth it evenly with the top of the cake pan. Friendly’s says the cakes are being introduced just in time for graduation and Father’s Day gatherings. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This is amazing. ❤️. This ice cream cake seems like a good item to review, so here is one food writer’s product review of Friendly’s Oreo Ice Cream Cake. If you’ve never eaten Friendly’s ice cream, it is a high quality brand that is a byproduct, as it were, of the Friendly’s restaurant chain. This price does seem high to me, but I have to remember the high quality of Friendly’s products and the fact that this is basically a special occasion type of cake. Simple as it may seem, this is exactly the recipe. Although it is sweet, it is not overly sweet and the combination of flavors are well balanced. Set in freezer until frozen. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. To complete the subscription process, please click the link in the email I just sent you. Freeze 1 hour. Privacy policy / Terms & Conditions. Several shades of blue are accented by brown and white Oreo colors, with a slice of the cake and pieces of flying Oreos on the front label. Your email address will not be published. Texture / Consistency Several delightful textures are present in Friendly’s Oreo Ice Cream Cake. It’s getting warmer these days, and to combat the heat I had to make a frozen dessert recipe. https://www.food.com/recipe/copycat-dq-ice-cream-cake-163672 Subscribe to get my favorite recipes sent to your email: ©2020 Salt & Baker. The next step is to add the warm hot fudge overtop of the ice cream. Made this for Finden’s Birthday!!!! Nutritional Facts Friendly’s Oreo Ice Cream Cake contains 210 calories, with 100 calories from fat, per 1/15 cake serving. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake has 5 delicious layers: crushed Oreos, cookies ‘n cream ice cream, hot fudge, whipped topping, and topped with even more Oreo! Why do women get wet when they are aroused? On a flavor scale of one through ten, I would assign this product a rating of 9.75. I would use regular (churned) ice cream for the ice cream cake. Packaging Friendly’s Oreo Ice Cream Cake is packaged in an attractive largely blue cardboard box. Remove from the freezer and drizzle the warm fudge over the ice cream. I worry the no-churn Oreo ice cream will be a tad too soft! This cake is the perfect sweet treat to serve for hot summer days! Overall Rating All things considered, Friendly’s Oreo Ice Cream Cake is a top – notch ice cream cake that livens up any place it is served. Your email address will not be published. Everything you love about birthday cake, whipped up into a Friend-z(R) with Friendly's premium ice cream. Pro tip: make sure the ice cream has softened. Press the Oreo butter mixture into a 13×9 inch baking dish. Otherwise, add [email protected] to your address book and try again. This cake also contains 6 grams of saturated fat, 0 grams trans fat, 11 grams total fat, 20 mg of cholesterol, 110 mg of sodium, 26 grams total carbohydrates, 1 gram of dietary fiber, 19 grams of sugars and 3 grams of protein, per 1/15 cake serving. Also, why am i wet sometimes even when im not aroused. To add fudge sauce and whipped topping….that is a delicious elevation. Heat up the fudge in the microwave until warm. This sounds amazing. Transfer the oreo and butter mixture to a 13x9” casserole dish, press into the pan. Thanks for the kind words. You just made the most amazing Oreo milkshake. Lastly, place it in the freezer for 3-4 hours or overnight. The three hours is freezer time. Price The regular retail price charged for one Friendly’s Oreo Ice Cream Cake at Hartford, Connecticut area supermarkets is approximately $19.99. 35 %, , softened (DQ uses chocolate and vanilla), (1 lb) package chocolate sandwich style cookies, crushed (Oreos), (11 3/4 ounce) jar microwavable chocolate fudge topping. This large frozen cake contains cookies and cream ice cream with pieces of Oreo cookies and a crunchy chocolate topping. Oreo Ice Cream Cake BONUS TIP! Left alone with one of these frozen cakes, I could easily eat one third to one half of the item. For this dessert you need only 4 ingredients. Artificial flavor added. If you did not receive an email check your spam folder. Quality since 1935. The ice cream cake itself is topped off with vanilla flavored icing, more Oreo cookie chunks and a double drizzle of fudge. Friendly's. I find it easiest to scoop the ice cream into a large bowl. A large round plastic see through window is cut into the top of the box, allowing a good view of the top of the cake. I recently posted these cookies and cream popsicles, another great summer treat for those of you who love Oreos! Here I share the recipes my family loves. This frozen cake is a great item to bring to a social gathering, meeting or family occasion. Size The net weight of the standard sized Friendly’s Oreo Ice Cream Cake is 60 fluid ounces (1.87 QT). Recently, I had the opportunity to eat Friendly’s Oreo Ice Cream Cake for the first time and I’m very glad I had the opportunity to try it. Add whipped topping over the fudge and spread into an even layer. Ice Cream Cake, Premium, Oreo. Limited edition. Looks like we won’t ever buy the store bought one again!! Begin by crushing the Oreos into a fine crumb. Free Reverse Telephone Number Look Up – Scammers Are Looking for You, Great Wineries Within Miles of Central New Jersey. 89 List List Price $10.11 $ 10 . Pour the fudge over the ice cream and spread it until it’s in a smooth even layer. Blend for 15-20 seconds or until you achieve a thick milkshake consistency. Suggested retail price for the 60 oz.