The 62nd Filmfare Awards South[1] ceremony honouring the winners and nominees of the best of South Indian cinema in 2014 was an event held on 26 June 2015 at the Nehru Indoor Stadium in Chennai.[2][3]. Debutant actress award for Nike Gilrani !!!!!!!! Top 10 Tips to Increase Your Bikes Mileage. Year Image Honorees Ref. Top 10 Best Free Photo Editing Apps for Android. Filmfare Awards South is the South Indian segment of the annual Filmfare Awards, presented by The Times Group to honour both artistic and technical excellence of professionals in the South Indian film industry. The awards were being held in the Kalaivanar Arangam, Chennai. 1983 is the best movie of malayalam,real tribute to sachin and indian cricket. Did you know Ajay Devgn was not the first choice to play the role of Kaali Pratap Singh in 'Kaal'? The winners of Filmfare Awards 2015 (South) has been announced. VIVO IPL 2018 Schedule | Match List | Time Table PDF Free Download, Filmfare Awards 2020 Full Show HD Watch Online & Winners List, Samantha 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download, Kajal Aggarwal 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download, KCR KIT Scheme Registration | Application Status & Full Details, 25 Latest Rashi Khanna Hot Sexy Navel HD Photos in Bikini, Happy Kerala Piravi Day 2020 Greetings, Pictures, Messages, Quotes, Champ One C1 Smart Phone Features, Booking and Buy Online, Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved. Useless!!!! Since 2005, these awards were extended to the Malayalam and Kannada film industries. Happy to see malayalam young stars Nivin Pauly and Dulkar salman awarded in Tamil films…. Learn how your comment data is processed. These are the list of Filmfare Awards 2015 Winners in Tollywood, Kollywood, Sandalwood and Mollywood. !I have watched that movie nennokadine which is completely a rip off of many Hollywood movie and also tried to get their hands on films like Inception,but their actors couldn’t perform to that extent and that action given in those films are also very poor.also wat g the movie 2rs movie ‘race gurram’ which won the award,I just watched that movie for 2 minutes after that I started to vomit ,such horrible that film is.so.as films like katthi and also some few that I forgot.FILMFARE is unnecessarily losing their reputation by sponsored through south ‘s 2rs cheapest horrible performance films.the last time I watched a very good movie was Viswaroopam apart non of a south film seems like sensible to me.and also that great legendary kamal hasan due to whom I watched some south movies.really Bollywood needs that great actor. Ally arjun is one of the popular actor down south and his first hit Arya is still my fav film of him. Check out the full list of winners. So, there are so many awards to appreciate the performance of artists like SIIMA Awards, Nandhi Awards, Filmfare Awards etc., Filmfare Awards are the most prestigious and the oldest film awards among these. Why Should you Choose a Cloud Video Editing Platform? 1983 is a malayalam film.How come it’s included in Tamil movie section? Your email address will not be published. You can change your city from here. Danush well deserved… [4] Kannada films became a part of the event in 1969. Here are the some more awards irrespective with Film Industries. Kareena Kapoor Khan signs Raj Kumar Gupta’s next! [4] Later the ceremony shifted to the distinctive Music Academy. The major awards in Filmfare Awards 2015 in Kollywood has been hold by Kaththi, VIP and Madras Films. The best female actor awards won Malavika Nair, Swetha Srivatsav, Shruti Haasan and Manju Warrier swept. We serve personalized stories based on the selected city, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Cardi B express gratitude on Thanksgiving, Farhan Akhtar shares road trip compilation video; features clips from 'Dil Chahta Hai', 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara', 'Gully Boy', 'Don'. As of 2006, there are a total of 10 categories across each of the four film industries. absolutely correct.. Allu arjun is outstanding and a bandwagon in south.. Contact Us | hope u publish a similar article at that time, Trust me guys…. Filmfare Awards South is the South Indian segment of the annual Filmfare Awards, presented by the Filmfare magazine of The Times Group to honour both artistic and technical excellence of professionals in the South Indian film industry encompassing four languages, namely, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada. Tara Sutaria shares a picture from her Maldives vacation; stuns in a white bikini, Karan Johar pens an open letter apologising to Madhur Bhandarkar, says 'the format, nature, audience and the title of our series is different', Varun Dhawan shares a series of shirtless photos as he gets ready for 'Jug Jugg Jeeyo' shoot - view post, 'Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari' box office release: 'Big films like 'Sooryavanshi' and '83' would do the trick at the box office'; says senior trade analyst. Happy Eid Milad Un Nabi 2020 Greetings, Images, SMS, Quotes, Status, Happy Kannada Rajyotsava 2020 Greetings, Pictures, Messages, Quotes. She can’t even act. Filmfare Awards 2015 TAMIL Winners Best Film – Kaththi allu arjun n shruti hasan fab ..but really avrrage film with logicless things… Award for Best Male debut and Female debut were given irregularly during the same period. In 2002, awards for Best Supporting actors were given for Telugu and Tamil films. Dhanush, Allu Arjun, Mammootty and Yash won the best male actor awards. nennokadine the 1 deserves best film award. Filmfare Awards for South and Filmfare Awards for East. allu arjun is also good with action and comedy. Filmfare Awards South is the South Indian segment of the annual Filmfare Awards, presented by the Filmfare magazine of The Times Group to honour both artistic and technical excellence of professionals in the South Indian film industry encompassing four languages, namely, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and … ETimes is an Entertainment, TV & Lifestyle industry's promotional website and carries advertorials and native advertising. Kaththi … 62nd Filmfare Awards 2015 South event was held in chennai on 26 June 2015. Dhanush awards till now Filmfare Awards Winners 2015: Check out complete list of winners of Filmfare Awards 2015. Here we are providing the complete list of Filmfare Awards 2015 South Winners. Tamil has some great talents like Kamal Hassan, Vikram and Dhanush. India is a country where the entertainment is limited under the boundaries of Movies. [6], To celebrate the 25th year of the awards, the statues were made in silver and to celebrate the 50th year the statues were made in gold.[7]. Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself. Did you know Salman Khan had helped Hrithik Roshan to prep for his debut film 'Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai'? Winners are listed first, highlighted in boldface. That’s it Guys. What a film it was !!! Allu Arjun is a south Indian Hrithik Roshan.