Copy Name to Clipboard. Starting with "A Realm Reborn" and the expansions include "Heavensward", "Stormblood" and the newly released "Shadowbringers"! Successfully complete the FATE "Curiosity Killed the Catfish" with the highest rating possible. He pulled the fabric up and peered into it, seeing some dark red hair and the shape of something else. 10: Ride On 10: Naughty Girls Need Love, as Well: Successfully complete the FATE "Foxy Lady" with the highest rating possible. This is a work in progress thread; please share information you may have such as spawn conditions and locations. Hi, this is Karin(@KarinMie_en). 1; You must be logged in to post comments. Then, in Yanxia, the FATE "Curiosity Killed the Catfish" rewards you with a Kidomaru, a level 60 sword (glamour) for DRK that looks pretty cool. 10: 52% 4.0 Naughty Girls Need Love, As Well Follow/Fav Curiosity Killed The Catfish (Revised) By: ... Now Luffy's curiosity was piqued. Curiosity Killed the Catfish is found in Yanxia (16,11) and awards you the achievement Maru Five by completing the FATE with the higest rating possible (Gold). Please note tooltip codes can only be used on compatible websites. Successfully complete the FATE "Curiosity Killed the Catfish" with the highest rating possible. Some FATEs are available items.Today, I’m introducing about the item which obtained from FATE, “Curiosity Killed the Catfish” at Yanxia. Successfully complete the FATE “Curiosity Killed the Catfish” with the highest rating possible. I've only just recently fought Ixion last night and while I have yet to fight Foxy Lady (I've been camping her for so long) I want to go ahead and get this thread started. Copy to clipboard failed. A Horse Outside is found in multiple places in The Lochs (4,15) (29,9) (16,22) and drops Ixion Horns. Curiosity Killed the Catfish Detail of the FATE -Place: Yanxia(X:15 Y:10)-Level: 67-Achievement: Maru … For details, visit the FINAL FANTASY XIV Fan Kit page. It seemed easy to get the weird lacing around the top of the pants undone, and by pulling at it a few times Luffy got everything loose. Review: No More Heroes [Switch] King’s Bounty Revolutionized the Strategy RPG. 10: 40% 4.0 Tusk: Successfully complete the FATE “Wham, Bam, Thank You, Mammoth” with the highest rating possible. Successfully complete the FATE "Curiosity Killed the Catfish" with the highest rating possible. Hi, this is Karin(@KarinMie_en). Some FATEs are available items.Today, I’m introducing about the item which obtained from FATE, “Curiosity Killed the Catfish” at Yanxia. level 2. The FATE is called "Curiosity Killed the Catfish" and it spawns in Yanxia. Name copied to clipboard. 10: Tusk: Successfully complete the FATE "Wham, Bam, Thank You, Mammoth" with the highest rating possible. ... A community for fans of Square Enix's popular MMORPG "Final Fantasy XIV Online", also known as FFXIV or FF14. For details, visit the FINAL FANTASY XIV Fan Kit page. This time with Stormbloods rare spawn FATE's! FINAL FANTASY XIV News; Reviews; Search FFXIV Wiki; Search FFXI Wiki; Search Heaven’s Vault Wiki; Aetheryte Radio (FFXIV) Chat; Aetheryte Radio 182: MMO-A-Go-Go. Curiosity Killed the Catfish Detail of the FATE -Place: Yanxia(X:15 Y:10)-Level: 67-Achievement: Maru … 2 ... A community for fans of Square Enix's popular MMORPG "Final Fantasy XIV Online", also known as FFXIV or FF14. ... tooltip code can be used to embed entries from the Eorzea Database in your blog or website. Hey guys! 10: Ride On I'm back! 10: Tusk: Successfully complete the FATE "Wham, Bam, Thank You, Mammoth" with the highest rating possible. Review: Strobophagia. 10: Naughty Girls Need Love, as Well: Successfully complete the FATE "Foxy Lady" with the highest rating possible. Obtained From Fate,Curiosity Killed the Catfish - Yanxia (x15,y10) Taki Caloise Sargatanas (Aether)-Displaying 1-1 of 1.