I was able to try three other snail-y products: the Nutri Snail Daily Toner (P799 for 270ml), Nutri Snail Daily Eye Cream (P449 for 60ml), and Nutri Snail Daily Soothing Mist (P399 for 150ml). Which variety would you like to review? They have a lot of mask sheets to choose from but we tried their Pure Skin Mask Sheet line. They didnt have the particular one I have here so I'm putting this one under this review. Product Review [Review] Esfolio Pearl Essence Mask Sheet. This serum-soaked sheet mask is an instant remedy for troubled, inflamed complexions. janvier 3 2019, 12:53 pm . They smell so amazing, they arent too overpowering and the moisture you get from them is above all I've ever tried before. 170 reviews. Esfolio was having an on going sale when we bought them in Metro Department Store Market! Featured. Before I left Taiwan, I tried this Esfolio Pearl Essence Mask Sheet. Reply. 17 reviews. July 7, 2015 November 6, 2015 Bina Happy Monday, everyone!! The Essence Mask sheet has a slightly thick cotton sheet with a runny transparent essence. We got their masks with 10% discount, from P54.95 to P40.00. Speaking of snail, Esfolio also has an entire skin care line based on it! Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Find a variety. Featured . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Esfolio Pure Skin Essence Full Facial Mask Sheet Elasticity Hydration Anti-Aging Milk (Pack of 10) at Amazon.com. moi sanom says: June 11, 2015 at 8:36 am Another Esfolio mask to put on my to buy list! 6 thoughts on “ [Review] Esfolio Snail Essence Mask Sheet ” theprettypomegranate says: June 11, 2015 at 2:56 am I’m always up for a good snail… well, anything! septembre 16 2019, 3:39 pm. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 5. Such a cute little mermaid!! Esfolio sheet masks. Purchased at: TJ Maxx. Like Liked by 1 person. Steeped in snail extract and sodium hyaluronate, it drenches the skin in nutrient-rich moisture that helps ramp up the healing process of painful active pimples.. Guaranteed 100% authentic with fast nationwide delivery. By Loretta R. Fort Thomas, KY. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 3. Now we’ve come to the brand’s star products: their sheet masks. Find a variety. Which variety would you like to review? It feels adequately moisturizing for my dry skin but nothing special. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Esfolio currently carries two sheet mask lines: the Bandage Facial Masks (P84 each) and the Essence Mask Sheet (P54 each). Start your review of esfolio - Nutri Snail Daily Toner 270ml 270ml! 9 reviews. Market! I am BACK in America and am fuzzy in the head due to the jet lag, but I’ve got some free time and a mug of tea, so here’s a review for y’all! Start your review of esfolio - Gold Snail Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30 pairs)! Nka K. Charleston, SC. 842 reviews. Great post (and I love your mask pictures )! Shop Esfolio Pure Skin Snail Essence Mask Sheet.