Just ordered mine today. The unique color and tone will let you catch all the people's attention and eyes when you holding it. £65.99. It isn't as rich sounding as wood, but the sparkling tone is delightful. The mellowness is still there slightly, and I can see how it might get drowned out if you were playing in a large group. Great review as usual and a nice looking uke. Enya Concert Ukulele 23 Inch Blue Solid Mahogany Top with Ukulele Starter Kit Includes Online Lessons, Case, Strap, Strings, Capo, Sand Shaker, Pick,Polish Cloth (EUC-25D BU) 4.7 out of 5 stars 572. The base color of Nova U is gloss black, which is actually NOT the same black as the black model. One comment people have made is that it is quite mellow sounding, but this isn't an issue for me as I quite like this. I love the design, sound, how hard it is to scratch with my rough strumming techniques, everything! It allows the strings to directly touch the instrument so that it resonates right to the tonewood. Now that I call a travel uke. The user liked its look and sound The uke was white body, black fingerboard/neck and white headstock. The company includes with the EUC-X1,  a gig bag, a bag, a strap, a capo, picks, wiping cloth, backup fluorocarbon strings, a tuner and shaker. ♫ The slotted headstock allows the strings at the nut to be placed at a sharper angle making strings more responsive and keeps the strings in tune. Back in 2011 I bought my first truly serious ukulele - the Kanile'a K-1 Tenor. Here are my impressions of three of them. The company includes with the EUC-X1, a gig bag, a bag, a strap, … Shop the best selling Nova U, MAD, X1, and Acoustic Plus ukuleles. Patreon pledges, large or small, all help keep this site going!! It has the great collaboration with High-grade gold & black opening tuner with the stable feature. The color of the satin orange Nova U Carbon Orange concert ukulele, a polycarbonate plastic and carbon fiber offering from Enya, is so rich you can almost taste it. Legendary sound. Enya sent a replacement and a shipping label for free return of the defective one. In my hands, the third uke also buzzed, but only in certain positions, and it resonated with a different note. ♫ Mother of pearls soundhole decoration. What I don't like is companies calling slimline ukes travel ukes though. But this week we go back to something far more traditional with the new EUC-MS Concert. The guide:The ukulele is a fun instrument. Just got mine today after watching your review, I have to say, I love it ! It’s all about trying out something new or different. But for the most part, this is another inexpensive, solid quality ukulele for under $100 and not only do you get an unlimited warranty, you also get access to their music app. I started to learn on a Tanglewood tenor, which is gorgeous. Yes, certainly more expensive than this, but I was happy with the intonation and sustain which I felt was surprisingly good for plastic, and the tuners I think look a better quality than these. Some may call the ukulele a toy, so what, toys are fun to play with! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Thank you very much for sharing the feedback about painting issue, we would like to be honest and provide some information may be helpful to everyone.1. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. It arrived today in the UK. Thank you. Barry, I am a very new ukulele student and just want to say how much I appreciate your site! Be aware of this possibility. Access to the interior wiring is very difficult, even with the side sound port, since the main sound hole is not wide open but rather has an artistic grillwork. Legendary sound. Enya Concert Ukulele 23 inch Kit in Mahogany Pattern EUC-X1M Beginner Ukulele with Online Lessons,Padded Ukulele Bag,Tuner, Aquila Strings,Strap,Picks and a Ukulele Booklet 4.6 out of 5 stars 174. Put in the hole and pull taught. I love it! Moreover, I'm going to replace the Enya strings with some Aquila strings that have higher tension because I feel that the Enya strings are too floppy so they strike the fretboard when played loudly, especially the C string (#3), which is why you say they get "rattley around the first five frets." For concert or for tenor size. Hi Barry, I read with interest your review of the Enya Nova U Carbon Ukulele. Performance. Enya is perhaps the most popular affordable Ukulele brand from China with a positive reputation for its quality. Tie a knot in the string big enough to wedge in the slot at the bridge. It has a drill through black richilite bridge . Enya is a major force in the ukulele market and is recognized as powerful performance providers that deliver quality instruments at affordable prices. It looked very cool in black and sounded good. Please, can you help me? This review convinced me to pull the trigger on buying yet another ukulele. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. He’d attached pictures of where a chip of white paint was off the head stock and black showed clearly. They should have gone with silver. Discovering other cultures, getting to know a country or a city’s history, trying out the delicious cuisine, but most of all, opening your eyes to what is out there in this world. ♫ Enya Mad ukulele is the perfect match of appearance, description, and tone. It didn't buzz, and the effects still worked. Click the logo to help. Hope Outdoor send you one so you can do this. So far in September we haven't received any claims.4. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 November 2020, I love Enya Nova ukuleles but this is next level! Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. I was initially very unsure about ordering from Enya as I did not know much about the brand, but it is becoming more accepted amongst the Ukulele community, with more reviews appearing on youtube. I flipped the panel and the attached circuitry around 180 degrees. YES, we have met a few cases with the painting issue, and they all happen on the first batch of products produced back in early August.3. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I did add the electronics as I am interested in fooling around a bit with pedals - just to see where that may go. Aside from the Google ads, I don't get paid to write this blog and for reasons of impartiality a not sponsored by brands or stores. There was a second picture of a spot near the joining of the fingerboard to the body where the white paint had chipped. Enya has literally dozens of ukulele models available for sale online. It used BT junction technology which could adjust string height and then take well hand feeling for a good musical instrument. I am waiting for Enya's review showcasing the tonal differences of the acoustic versus transacoustic possibilities.I was quite sure I would be ordering one, but with the possibilities of chipped paint now I am not so sure. It really does have a deep gloss and with its lovely tone is a joy to play,definitely worth more than the sale price.also comes with a gig bag. There is something reassuring about knowing I'm not going to go back to my uke in the back of my car and find the bridge has pinged off in the heat, though!!! It is setup differently than my other one. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from India, Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. I do agree with you on the design of the black one. Plastic has been used for ukuleles since the famous Maccaferri plastic ukes of the 1950s and ’60s.