Style Factor Edge Booster Strong Hold Water-Based Pomade 3.38oz - Pineapple Scent, Foxi Fresh Double Sided Edge Control Hair Brush Comb Combo Pack 2 Pieces Pink and Black, Cantu Argan Oil Leave in Conditioning Repair Cream, 16 Ounce (07517-12/3EU). It is alcohol free with a MAX hold. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Eco Styler Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Gel 32 oz Lower Priced Items to Consider. Does exactly what I need it to do without my hair getting hard or flaky. Work desired amount through hair and style. I got this to do my sisters hair. Just check the box below to access the site: Make sure that JavaScript and cookies are enabled in your browser, or check if any browser plugins are preventing them from loading. Provides High Hold and High Shine. It was bouncy, shiny, moisturized, and very defined. What Does It Mean to Be Male and Natural? hair … As I mixed the leave in and gel on the back of my hand it became very thick and white. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 22, 2020. Delivery was good came next day. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Thank you, your email has been submitted. It gave me well defined, shiny coils and little to no frizz (unless I get too handsy with my hair). Size: 8 Ounce. All these things together promote hair growth, adds shine, nourishment, and repairs damage. (Black Castor Oil & Flaxseed Oil) The … • Shines, Nourishes, Repairs & Grows • No Flake, No Tack, Anti-Itch • Shines, Nourishes, Repairs & Grows Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com. REVIEW Luckily, I was able to get my hands on both bottles. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Deep moisture infusion. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. I would recommend you do the same. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Honestly, I have to admit, I wasn’t expecting this gel to be that different from the others. You will not be disappointed. A must have in your gel collection. It has a very fresh scent to it. Previous page. First time user of this product and I love it...my daughter and I have super curly hairs and this gel really keeps it locked in and manageable. Build-up free haircare for locs & natural hair. Please try again. Love it, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 20, 2018, Really nice HOWEVER it does flake my hair after say 4 days of using it lol but thats gels for you they will flake no matter what they say. Its a bit thick. Alcohol and silicon free. Required fields are marked *, Notify me of followup comments via e-mail, Notice: It seems you have Javascript disabled in your Browser. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Okay. Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2017, Really great gel for natural hair does a wonderful job at defining curls without leaving hair dry and full of flaky residue. 100% pure Olive Oil helps moisturize your scalp, while Shea Butter protects every strand of hair and Black Castor and Flaxseed Oil repair and promote hair growth. Keep it light since this gel is pretty heavy. It was about 4$. I have tried various types of Eco Styler Gel and I must admit that this is by far my favorite. But it is a product that's probably available on the areas that would pose a greater need for this product. I love that it grows your hair whilst also slicking down my 4c! Eco Style Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Styling Gel helps to nourish, repair and grow hair. Though the ingredients sparked my interest I still wasn’t fully convinced there was going to be a great difference. Formaldehyde releasers release formaldehyde meaning you literally have formaldehyde in your hair which results in smelling it and touching it. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Silicon free and curly girl friendly, which is very important to me. Sounds pretty good right? Sally Beauty does not share or sell personal info. As I have fine hair, I thought it may be too heavy for me, but it isn't at all. This gel has Black castor oil and Flaxseed oil in it. I got this to do my sisters hair. I usually use the Olive oil styling gel but I decided to try this one instead and I'm so glad i did. Features: - Shines, Smoothes and Conditions hair - No flake, no tack, anti-itch - UV Protection" Hold - Max hold 10/10 Hair Type - Great for all types Directions - Apply to dry or … Wheat protein strengthens and protects hair. If you're a human and not a robot, don't worry! I ordered mine online from a online beauty supply shop. Like all of our styling gels, it is weightless and will leave our hair with a healthy shine and superior hold Like all of ours styling gels, it is weightless and provides a superior hold Apply to dry or wet hair. Gelling down those edges, slicking that pony tail down, or even slaying that wash and go. Apply to dry or wet hair. It moisturizes the roots and scalp and provides superior … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Although I always use on top of my moisturisers an styling products. all of the Eco gels need this new flip top, by the way--game changer! I have 3c/4a hair. There was a problem completing your request. She’s 14 and she’s at that age where looking good is EVERYTHING. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. I used this for a wash and go in my 4b/c hair and it works beautifully for me. As naturals I’m sure we’ve all tried Eco Styler Gel in some way. Moisturizes the roots and scalp, and prevents damage to the hair. EcoStyle Gold Styling Gel brings together the greatest elements of our top products. Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2018, definitely the best in the Eco gel lineup. 14 offers from $6.56. She’s 14 and she’s at that age where looking good is EVERYTHING. The email address entered may be incorrect or incomplete. Your email address will not be published. Formaldehyde is carcinogenic (causes cancer) and has a host of other problems. 1 / 1 1 / 1. Dries fast, smells awesome, leaves hair soft. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. I have 3c/4a hair. I would totally recommend you give this gel a try. This made me do a product test mixer on the back of my hand with my cream leave in conditioner I was going to use. You Are The Living Proof. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 June 2018. black castor & Flaxseed oil conditioning, styling & shining gel. No white flakes and no residue which is plus plus plus, but my curls just do not like the dried feel. Eco Style Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Gel, ECO Style Gel: Black Castor Oil & Flaxseed Oil, Rinse Out or Leave In: Conditioners Decoded, The Right Seasonal Sealants for Curly Hair. After I finished fully saturating my hair. I love the consistency more than their other gels. Follow Shar'del on Instagram @naturallyshardel. I noticed upon touching the gel the consistency was allot different from the other gels. We Are The Science. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Now here is where it gets really cool. natural edges. healthier hold without the hard crunchy result you get from other gels once they dry. This is a finisher/sealer. She has very thick 4c hair and it worked!! I used to use this back in the day but it’s so much better now. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Get healthy, strong hair while styling it the way your want with the Eco Style Gel Black Castor and Flaxseed Oil from Eco Style. However, the gel cast was really strong. 4.3 out of 5 stars 8,057. First and foremost, lets discuss the specks of this Eco Style Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Gel. Once it was done I had beautiful curls. May try the olive oil one as that's supposed to be good. Alcohol and … Product description. Eco Style Black Castor and Flaxseed Oil styling gel helps to nourish, repair and grow hair. I appreciate this large bottle and the price is wonderful! Moisturizes the roots and scalp, and prevents damage to the hair. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. oz. We're sorry, this product cannot ship to the following locations: It also has vitamin E, fiber, and Omega 3. Love love love this eco style. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Selected quantity exceeds what is currently available, Eco Style Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Styling Gel.