Get it? Super Teacher Worksheets has lots of brain teaser worksheets. How many of these picture-word rebus puzzle challenges will your students be able to solve? Answer: Since the word HEAD is over the word HEELS, the answer to the puzzle would be HEAD OVER HEELS! Can you guess what it is? This website features a cool rebus generator that turns the text of your choice into a fun little picture puzzle. Suggestions. (English, Deutsch, Dansk, Nederlands) This is a challenge that aims to use and improve their artistic and creative skills, and could be seen as introducing a new level of creative writing and thinking . Rebus Strategies. See more ideas about rebus puzzles, catch phrase, puzzles. View Answer Discuss category: REBUS | PICTURE #7 - Text Rebus Brain Teaser ... #11 - Easy Rebus Riddle Difficulty Popularity What phrase is represented by the rebus ? 27 November Find Out Who I Am. Word position. Here are a few things to look for when solving this type of puzzle: 1. Each "rebus" puzzle box below portrays a common word or phrase. Discussion. I was working on the generator engine. Instantly turn any text turned into a fun puzzle! This is a great idea for mass e-mails, fliers, or for posting on web pages. NEXT Next: Pictogram Puzzles With Answers ( 11 - 20 ) Recent Posts. #10 - Easy Picture Puzzle Rebus What does the below picture rebus means ? These printable brain teasers will help build vocabulary, creative thinking and logic skills. They're great for kids who need an extra brain-charged challenge. If a word is over or under another word, or if one word is within another word, then that probably has something to do with the solution. REBUS Puzzle Creator Rebus is a special puzzle/riddle that consists of symbols, pictures or letters that make up syllables or parts of words or phrases. That's great! Now wake up your brain by having some more fun with the teasers below! Mind Teasers : Unlock The Distance Puzzle Difficulty Popularity Distances from you to Man united is written below. Feb 7, 2016 - Create your own rebus. View Answer Discuss. I possess a head I flaunt a tail There are also other options, including a banner, a labyrinth, and a sweet little … Feb 20, 2020 - A selection of 100+ REBUS Puzzles with answers. View online at flashbynight.com/rebus. Posted in REBUS PICTURE Post navigation . #6 - Animated Rebus Puzzle Difficulty Popularity What does this Animated Rebus Picture means ? First Aid.