All rights reserved. Gundyrs halberd would like a word with you. Or offhand rapier and curved swords that parry. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Help beating the pontiff knight please? Unable to be summoned failed to join session/failed to summon phantom. 66/40 it does 567 AR. The lurcerne can deal way more damage when buffed though. It can be obtained directly after you have obtained a fragrant branch of yore. However, i just find the bkg has a little more range and that r2 it has catches rolls really well. 14/8/2017 Crucifix data is messed up, someone left the dark damage field blank and put it in countervalue instead. lol, range, damage, and speed all combined into a glorious amalgamation of pvp and pve extravaganza that don mean it aint easy to use mate, Contributions to Fextralife Wikis are licensed under a. I have a heavy armor character with a big focus on strength, and as such have been searching high and low for the best weapon in the game. Why can't i see my friends summon sign or they can't see mine? A community dedicated to everything about Dark Souls 3. It's a bardiche, as is Gundyr's halberd.The Black Knight Halberd, or Glaive now, is a glaive-guisarme, but at least they're in the right ballpark. I might try it on my str/fth build. (45 str, 26 dex, 10 int, 40 faith) Lightning Black knight Halberd … Even though the sour spots return as well, the damage difference between the sweet spot hit and the sour spot hit isn't as harsh. 4 Can't buff with resins. 3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748 XBL/PSN: Riotsquad18 From their you can run by every enemy in the game and get the black knight halbred where all the petrified lions are with ease. all halberds and reapers have always had sweetspots. Black Knight Halberd, Best Weapon? If you Count the Dragonslayer swordspear as a halberd, it can be verry effective too. I agree with just about everything you have said. Halberds are a type of Weapon in Dark Souls 3.These Weapons usually do moderate damage and have long reach. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. but for this class only will sometime happen a bug where you get both the normal and sweet spot damage in one single hit. Also, I know it wasn't included, but the Black Knight Glaive/Halberd is very likely still a monster (it was in DS1). The only time it doesn't work is 2 handing twin weapons because you can't block. Do not infuse it with anything under no circumstances especially bad idea is to infuse it with lightning. its also the heaviest halberd and has a (atleast in my eyes) crappy weaponart. I think it is one of the only weapon classes where there is a ton of diversity. I like Lucerne. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. All rights reserved. Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Latest Update Fixes Levitating Dogs, Falling Crows and More, Demon’s Souls Builds: Blue Sentinel (PvE Co Op), Demon’s Souls First Patch for PS5 Fixes Stability Issues, Fallout 76 Brotherhood of Steel Update Releases Earlier Than Expected. Gundyr's is practically the same thing only it deals more damage, has less dex requirements … © Valve Corporation. if you want to buff the halberd, i guess the one with the highest dmg is the winged knight halberd, dropped by those fat winged knights. Those thing looked cool as hell and were shield eaters. Wouldn't recommend it for Ivory king or Fume fights. or they just increased the block values? These weapons often have trouble performing in close range or tight quarters. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Anonymous. After a quick google search, Dex Halberds are : (all sharp) Glaive, Red Hilted Halbeard, Halbeard, Lucerne and Crescent axe.