Most slush machines have a freeze time of up to an hour. A wide variety of commercial slush machine options are available to you, We hope you find what you are searching for! A wide variety of slurpee machine commercial options are … Jun 19, 2015 - huyzebladelin.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. Free shipping on many items | … Slushy, or granita, machines are incredibly versatile, allowing you to blend frozen coffees, cappuccinos, lemonades, smoothies, and even cocktails. Commercial slush machines are found in many convenience stores around Canada. Commercial Slurpee machines are mostly contains powerful cooling systems which can keep freezing the beverage for longer time and process faster. Machines with more tanks have the capacity to generate a greater return and allow for multiple flavours at once. 462 slurpee machine commercial products are offered for sale by suppliers on Alibaba.com, of which other snack machines accounts for 14%, fruit & vegetable juice accounts for 1%, and dispensing machines accounts for 1%. Slurpee machines are bigger and of high capacity than home use slushy machine. Commercial Frozen Drink Slush Machines. Alibaba.com offers 1,853 commercial slush machine products. I'm calling on the pooled searching resources of the hive-mind here to help me realize one of my life-long dreams: I want a Slurpee machine in my … Fast freeze upgrades are available on some models for a freeze time of 20 minutes to reduce the amount of machine downtime and increase the opportunity for sales. About 15% of these are Other Beverage & Wine Machines, 3% are Other Food Processing Machinery. Or maybe check out our frozen beverage machines if you're looking to make daiquiris, frozen lemonade, or some other drinks like. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, huyzebladelin.com has it all. It mostly contain a Blindinator tank which mixes water and flavour syrup and prepare Slurpee. They should not be confused with juice dispensers which are only used for juice, whereas commercial slush machines are a much more powerful units made for making smoothies and slushies. Your customers can get a break in their daily routine by creating their own icy slush to their personal taste. If your business plans to serve chilled beverages, investing in a frozen drink machine is a smart choice. Commercial Slush Machine Types. Get the best deals on BUNN Commercial Frozen Drink & Slush Machines when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. If you are running an upscale adult hot spot, frozen mochas and cocktails are sure to be crowd pleasers.