Just like the original recipe, this pumpkin chocolate chip bread gets better with time, so make it a day or two in advance of when you plan on eating it or gifting it. In a large bowl, whisk the sugar and oil together. This pumpkin chocolate chip bread was based on my easy pumpkin bread recipe. This Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread recipe is so easy to make and so delicious. Stay up to date! Butter or spray a 9-x-5-inch loaf pan. Tap the pan a few times on the counter to remove air bubbles, then smooth the top with a spatula. In a small bowl, toss the chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon of flour together. No, it’s a quick bread, not a kneaded yeast bread, so I don’t think it would be a good one for the bread machine. So moist and chocolatey. Didn’t spoil everyone’s enjoyment nonetheless. Ingredients 3 cups white sugar 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree 1 cup vegetable oil ⅔ cup water 4 eggs 3 ½ cups all-purpose flour 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg 2 teaspoons baking soda 1 ½ teaspoons salt 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips … NEVER MISS A POST! Fold the chocolate chips in just until incorporated. I found your site because I was looking for clarification on a gingerbread brownies recipe. Theme by Once Coupled & Melissa Rose Design. Grease and flour two 8 x 4-inch loaf pans. Thanks. Excellent recipe thank you. Does it matter? I created Chef Savvy to share delicious, easy, quick weeknight meals that your family will love. It combines the flavor of chocolate and pumpkin beautifully. I cut down the sugar amount to 200 grams though. Bake 1 hour 5 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Looks so delicious and just in time for the season! But it was too much tasty. Happy Baking! 14 Comments / Leave a Comment », Your email address will not be published. Mix the dry ingredients: Combine the flour, baking powder, kosher salt, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. On my list for fall baking! Do not over mix. I really can’t even get over all that lovely chocolate goodness going on either. Fold in the mini chocolate chips. And everyone like it and want more and more. Hi I'm Kelley Simmons, a classically trained chef with a passion for cooking! Daaaaang! Cool, wrap each loaf in plastic wrap, then foil, then freeze. The ooey gooey chocolate with the pumpkin is the perfect combo. Pour pumpkin batter into prepared loaf pan. Your instructions are spot on, while my original source missed the “with just a few fudgy crumbs.” which led to a dry first batch. I hope you enjoy. I am so in love with the gooey chocolate chips. Updated with new photos and tips 10/6/19. In large bowl, beat 2 cups sugar and the butter with electric mixer on medium speed 1 to 2 minutes or until creamy. Could you make cupcakes instead of a loaf pan? Every year my Pumpkin Bread is one of the most popular recipes on My Baking Addiction along with my homemade pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin roll and pumpkin crunch cake. Hi Susan! I created Chef Savvy to share delicious, easy, quick weeknight meals that your family will love. Remove from the oven and cool in the pan on a cooling rack for 20 minutes before removing and cooling completely. Great choice with the oil and greek yogurt too…I can just tell how incredibly moist this bread is from the photos. You could always substitute the chocolate chips for nuts. electric mixer on medium speed 1 to 2 minutes or until creamy Two tablespoons is plenty. I also know that there are many people who don’t think chocolate belongs in or on any pumpkin recipe, but trust me on this one – the combination is quite delicious! Use unsalted for this one! The chocolate chip pumpkin bread is soft and moist without being greasy, and it has good pumpkin spice flavor. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! This Pumpkin Bread is perfect for breakfast or dessert! Fold in chocolate chips. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or in a large bowl with an electric mixer, combine pumpkin, eggs, oil, water, vanilla and sugar until well blended. Will make these often. Tag me on social! Here are more delicious Pumpkin Recipes to enjoy! Not exactly the tastiest introduction! I would try 50/50 whole wheat and AP! So far this year, they tried cookies, cheesecake and this pumpkin chocolate chip bread. The bread is divine! This pumpkin chocolate chip bread was based on my easy pumpkin bread recipe. This easy, one-bowl pumpkin bread recipe takes just minutes to mix, and it’s best stirred by hand. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and fold gently. Please make sure to take photos and tag me on Instagram! Apple Cider Vinegar is, Low carb delicious Shepherds Pie recipe! MORE+ Enjoy! Have these ingredients delivered or schedule pickup SAME DAY! This recipe is extremely simple. Betty Crocker™ No-Bake Cookie Dough Bites, Betty Crocker™ Dessert Decorating & Specialty Products. Pumpkin spice would work too. Stir in 1 cup of the chocolate chips. Bake for about 40 minutes or until a tooth pick goes in and comes out clean. Sometimes I’ll add 1/2 cup chopped pecans along with the chocolate chips for a little crunch. Mixture will look like wet sand. 2 of my favorite in 1 recipe…can’t wait to try this SOON!!! chocolate chip pumpkin bread, chocolate chip pumpkin bread recipe, pumpkin chocolate chip bread. Hi Pam, thanks for your comment, and sorry you found our recipe to be lacking in the warming spices you crave. OMG! This looks so yummy. I’m glad the instructions were helpful. -Jamie. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, oil, pumpkin, both sugars and greek yogurt until combined.