Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. , large clams and a few others that I can't think of. Employees are…, my order was place over the phone, the food was real good and for the price that I paid, I feel very please with this place , next time I'll try…, For Chinese food, this was well worth it if you like chinese. See all Friendship BBQ reviews, “Authentic Sichuan menu that nail some of the classics (ma pa doufu, dan dan noodles, Sichuan string beans).” “Our personal favorites are the crab rangoon, lobster sauce. Zoom in to see updated info. Please check with the restaurant directly. Recommended.” Decided not to eat Chinese because we couldn't find anything...” 292 Main St., Northborough MA 01532 From Mar.1, We are closed on monday! YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Love the foods there so many choices and almost all my fav foods.I'd love to go there again and again! Directions to Sacramento Cash For Junk Cars Sacramento CA, Directions to Laurel Cash For Junk Cars Laurel MD, Directions to New Jersey Cash For Junk Cars Trenton NJ, Directions to Albuquerque Cash For Junk Cars Albuquerque NM. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. , and the ribs here were good: dry (in terms of sauce, not texture), tasty, not covered in syrup. Best Chinese Restaurants in Northborough, Massachusetts: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Northborough Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Please help others by helping us do better. Food Delivery from Top 100 Shangri-La, best Chinese Delivery in Northborough, MA Picked this restaurant to eat at with a co-worker a couple days ago. personable staff, great combo prices. Love the foods there so many choices and almost all my fav foods.I'd love to go there again and again! These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. We were long term customers of The Great Wall which according to the Northbor Ever 259 West Main St, Northborough, MA 01532. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. MANDARIN PAN CHINESE FOOD RESTAURANT. is always incredible and the owners, bartenders, and chefs are all incredibly friendly people. Mandarin Pan. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. View the online menu of shangri-la and other restaurants in Northborough, Massachusetts. See all Gourmet Garden reviews, “I especially liked the bourbon chicken! Zoom in to see updated info. See all China Max reviews, “Best Chinese we've had in Lowell in years Miami FL Automobile Radios Stereo Systems. which is small but it has everything I love. Chinese Restaurants in Northborough. Best food around, hands down.” more, “We ordered from this place for lunch this afternoon. :), Place is the worst stay away- the boneless ribs were 85-90 percent fat - the steak teriyaki was undercooked and very small - the fried rice was…, I ordered a bunch of food to be delivered to my friends who had a 29yr old immediate family member unexpectedly die and were at funeral. The food was fresh and hot. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Perfect Chinese spot! Their wonton soup broth lacked flavor, the fired rice was dry but with good pork chunks, the scallops were probably frozen as they were mushy in” more, “We moved to the area a year ago and have struggled to find a good Chinese restaurant. Closed. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese Restaurants in Northborough, MA. 12 reviews #22 of 39 Restaurants in Northborough $ Chinese Asian Szechuan 292 Main St, Northborough, MA 01532-1667 +1 508-393-0576 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM And they're quick food is always hot. Some of...”, “Good variety of food but there was one...”, Hotels near Ellsworth Christmas Tree Farm, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Northborough, American Restaurants for Families in Northborough. ! PLEASE NOTE : before ordering your meal,especially if you hava dietary restrictions,that all our main entrees are cooked to order.If for any reason, you cannot hava certain ingredients such as cornstarch , oil , sugar , salt or spicy sauce , please let us know when ordering. Poor quality and just tastes terrible. “Authentic Sichuan menu that nail some of the classics (ma pa doufu. I enjoy! the food is AWSOME that's all I have to say just try it, From Business: Dragon 88 is a fine Chinese restaurant with cocktail lounge located on route 140 Boylston MA. See all Dragon Kitchen reviews, “Sides I suggest: Spicy fries, Mozz stix, pasta salad Great food, great people, just a place that has put me in a good mood just by walking in the door. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Peking raviolis are great” more, “I love their lunch buffet! Love there wonton soup and crab rangoons! 259 West Main St, Northborough, MA 01532. 508-393-0576. For specialty food, they have fried flounder (or what looks like flounder), rock crabs. Growing up in Westborough, we've ordered from” more, “Best fried rice and crab Rangoon in the area!! Poor quality and just tastes terrible. We found great results, but some are outside Northborough. Recommend 10/10!” more, “Best Chinese food in the area! YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Today we bit the bullet. shangri-la « Back To Northborough, MA. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. It's good, reliable food that's inexpensive and fast! The driver…. It's saturated in so much cooking oil that it's soggy by the time you get it. They made you feel like they really appreciated your business. “Also, they have some retro 50's dishes like Moo-Shu, “I am a ma po tofu fanatic, and this may be the best in the, “If i ever happen across this side of the country again i will make A PILGRIMAGE to. Perhaps the prices are a dollar or two higher than ordinary Chinese restaurants but you can taste the quality” more, “I don't know what's with all these reviews, but my family has always gone here from the start (and we know our Chinese food!). No flavor and nothing from the…, From Business: Kumar's brings you the most authentic Indian food served on banana leaf made using home-style recipes from the roots of South Indian villages, in a modern…, The food is very greasy.