Seems to have made my hair stronger as I have much less breakage. We do have an awesome curl stretcher that helps elongate your curls! Healthy hair growth starts with well-conditioned hair, and each of our products contains shea butter to keep hair hydrated and moisturized. 3b – Springy, tight ringlets, curls fit around your index finger. I love this product and what it did for my hair in the short amount of time I had it. At Cantu we actually promote LCO instead of LOC. Type 3 curls can range from loose, buoyant spirals to tight, springy corkscrews which have some sheen but are prone to frizz. A woman’s edges are very delicate. Cantu Care for Kids is the perfect blend of 100% pure shea butter, coconut oil and honey. 3c – Densely packed corkscrews, curls fit around a pencil. Available At These Fine Retailers and Independent Beauty Stores Near You. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Cantu’s developed a combination of tried and true weightless products, just for your tresses. Embrace your curly, coily or wavy hair with Cantu. Uniquely blended with caffeine, hemp seed oil, and shea butter. The item arrived very quickly and I tried it out over two weeks and the impact on my hair has been consistently bad. 2c - Defined waves starting at the root mixed in with some full ringlets. It worked for a few days for me but after that I think my hair just didn’t like the oil anymore bc it wouldn’t absorb. I squirt it into my hands, then run my fingers through the ends of my hair. Soft, strong, moisturized curls are only 25 minutes away. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Our collection of award-winning products made just for textured hair is all you need to achieve any look or style you want. Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or create derivative works from the PDC Proprietary Material or any portion thereof, for any purpose. Why haven’t we seen this ingredient on the back of the jars before now? Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 26, 2019, I liked how it made my hair feel however the amount you get for the price one has to question is it worth it. I love this product. A color protecting collection with Quinoa Protect that cleanses, moisturizes, and protects the hair from color fading. Make sure you’re following us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram so that you never miss out on our amazing opportunities. We have an amazing Grow Strong Strengthening Treatment that helps promote hair growth. This isn't a general hair oil. Kids. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. You may, however, (i) print a copy of individual screens of the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that any marks, logos, or other legends that appear on the copied screens remain on, and are not removed from the printed or stored images of such screens, and (ii) download material for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you agree to abide by any copyright notice or other restrictions contained in any material included or accessed through the Service and include any author attribution, copyright or trademark notice or restriction in any such material that you download. You may not use such materials for any commercial purpose. That’s right—we keep your straight strands soft and lustrous and your curls conditioned and defined, and our special formula helps achieve everything from cutting-edge looks to classic styles. When you apply this product make sure your hair is clean and apply to soaking wet hair only. A collection that nourishes the scalp to reduce itching and irritation, while gently cleansing and removing product build up. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Unable to add item to List. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Don’t believe the myth that straightening your hair means you’re damaging your curls. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. My hair feels drier and more prone to breakage than it did before using this product. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 15, 2018. Be the first to hear about new products, events, tricks, tips and exclusive offers! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Nurture and nourish fragile coils, curls and waves with Cantu’s gentle care for textured hair. Please try again. Made with pure shea butter and dermatologist reviewed. J'ai acheté ce produit suite à la recommandation d'une amie. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Shampoo & Conditioner Set | 16 fl. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. / 250ml, Mountain Falls Maximum Strength Dandruff & Seborrheic Dermatitis Shampoo with Selenium Sulfide, Advanced Solution, 14.2 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 6), Il Salone Milano Professional Keratin Mask for Very Damaged Hair - Reconstruction, Strengthen and Repair - Premium Quality - 8.55 Oz. You made the liberating decision to embrace your natural hair and boldly own your unique style. Your use of the PDC Proprietary Material displayed on this website is strictly prohibited. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Our collection of award-winning products is inspired by your beautifully textured hair in order to help you achieve any look you desire. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. You want to make sure you’re not straining the hair by pulling them up in a bun or excessive braiding. Cantu’s Flaxseed Smoothing Oil provides intense shine and dismisses frizz and flyaways for smooth, in-control styles that defy humidity. Cantu Refresh Dry Co-wash with Apple Cider Vinegar and Tea Tree Oil, 5 Ounce, Cantu Refresh Root Rinse with Apple Cider Vinegar and Tea Tree Oil, 12 Fluid Ounce. I'm not convinced the item I received was the real deal as it wasn't up to Cantu's normal standards. Je suis très satisfaite car mes cheveux depuis ne se cassent plus et ils sont superbes. Explore Products Where to Buy. Moisturize and define your coils with a cocktail of Cantu’s staple products, curated just for your curl type. There was a problem completing your request. Made with pure shea butter, Cantu restores your real, authentic beauty.