Calvin is a little boy with an overactive imagination and a stuffed tiger, Hobbes, who comes to life as his imaginary friend. of Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. "Too many of us keep looking for an alternative to forgiveness! "Calvin thinks about it for a moment and then responds, "I keep hoping there's a less obvious solution. All rights reserved. Salem Media Group. I'm sorry I did that. Please enter your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue. Proud member Compiled & Edited by BST & Crosswalk Staff, Compiled & Edited by BibleStudyTools Staff, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. We'll send you an email with steps on how to reset your password. Calvin is a little boy with an overactive imagination and a stuffed tiger, Hobbes, who comes to life as his imaginary friend. In one cartoon strip, Calvin turns to his friend Hobbes and says, "I feel bad I called Susie names and hurt her feelings. https://www.vox.com/2015/12/30/10690090/calvin-and-hobbes-far-side-ending In his book Taking the Risk Out of Dying, Lee Griess reminds us of the cartoon strip, Calvin and Hobbes. "Hobbes replies, "Maybe you should apologize to her. In his book Taking the Risk Out of Dying, Lee Griess reminds us of the cartoon strip, "Calvin and Hobbes." In one cartoon strip, Calvin turns to his friend Hobbes and says, "I feel bad I called Susie names and hurt her feelings. Copyright © 2020, Bible Study Tools.