There's a problem loading this menu right now. Wish they would bring back the old perfect product. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Bumble and bumble Curl Style Defining Creme 8.5 oz. New York raised. ( After trying other curl sprays, I went back to this because none of the others compared. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2017. This page works best with JavaScript. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Not too heavy in the hair and doesn't have an overwhelming scent. To this day, we remain passionately dedicated to the transformational power of hair.Bumble and bumble.Salon born. Bumble and bumble Curl Reactivator 250ml Formerly known as our Curl Pre-Style/Re-Style Primer, this (super) moisturising mist is now enhanced with a rich blend of oils (Avocado, Coconut, Jojoba) and butters (Shea, Cocoa) – to deeply hydrate hair, reduce frizz, and provide light hold. Add. This works so well! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. See all details for Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Smoothing Conditioner, 8.5-Ounce... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. items are in your basket Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2018, I love I love LOOOOOVE this product! I have long, thick hair with alot of natural body. Add. This didn't seem to have as much product in it as in previous bottles I've purchased. Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. This product makes your hair smell really good. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … My daughter swears by this product. Great for winter dry hair..and doesn't weigh my bounce down! Once dried, you'll be able to style, or even comb your hair without sticky knots. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Smoothing Conditioner, 8.5-Ounce Bottle at Amazon.com. Bumble and bumble Curl 3 … my old bottle said "for fine to medium hair" I cant find this and this new one implies it is for ALL hair and seems heavier and makes my hair less curly and more flat/limp...I'll try it a few more times but sad if they discontinued the old one....I wish someone could tell me about this. Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2015. Specially formulated for those with wavy to curly hair types, this product works best with waves and ringlets. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S. How to Style Curly Hair With the Bumble and Bumble Curl Reactivator, Bumble and Bumble Curl Reactivator Testimonial. Use code: BFBEAUTY - Click to shop. <3, Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2016. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Once it's thoroughly worked through I run my hands across my scalp. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Bring back the old curl conscious conditioner. I like the fact that it can either be left in or rinsed out however it is not really helping me get curvier hair when I use it. The residual amount on my hands is enough to detangle without creating a heavy layer that will mean I have to wash my hair every day (I wash alternating days.) Reviewed in the United States on March 31, 2013. I told this to someone at the spa where I originally purchased it & she asked how much I was using. shipping rates, schedules, methods and restrictions. good smell. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This spray is amazing as all I need is to spray in the morning and the curls come back to life. Does smell really good, but that's about all the *good* I can find with this product. Bumble and bumble began in 1977, as a New York City salon famed for its signature rebel-elegance. Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2014. Verified Purchase. There are currently no items in your basket. I washed my hair and my hair still felt off. If you like the original curl conscious conditioner this is a similar product in what it does for hair. LOOKFANTASTIC Black Friday LIVE: What's in store? Best reactivator I have used. transcended hairdressing, crossing over into fashion and street-style. Find in store. On Day 1, 2, 3, and beyond, spray all over to revive, reactivate, and give curls a boost. Complimentary gift will be awarded at the basket. Love it but too expensive, so I also try other products. Quick Look. thank you very much :(. Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2018, love Bumble & Bumble Conscious curls line so bummed they discontinued it, thankful I was able to get on amazon! I comb my hair after I put it on and head out the door, Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2020. All lies. I use a dime size amount to work through everything except my scalp. Transforming the tresses from dry and dull to soft and shiny, the formula fights frizz with hydration. Makes my hair TOO soft and it loses the curl. Unfortunately the fragrance is not as pleasant as the original and has an overwhelming floral odor. I usually purchase through Ebates as well for the additional kick-back. SIZE 8.5 oz/ 250 mL • ITEM 2319739. 0 2612 loves. A little goes a long way, tames her curls without feeling sticky ir adding weight. SIZE 8.5 oz/ 250 mL • ITEM 2319739. Formerly known as our Curl Pre-Style/Re-Style Primer, this (super) moisturizing mist is now enhanced with a rich blend of oils (Avocado, Coconut, Jojoba) and butters (Shea, Cocoa) – to deeply hydrate hair, reduce frizz, and provide light hold. Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2013, I have naturally curly hair and I have tried numerous products. The Thickening shampoo and conditioner system is designed for thin, oil-prone hair. item is in your basket It smells great and leaves my curls AMAZING! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Not at all what I ordered. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group. New York raised. Sorry, there seems to have been an error. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Instantly brings my curls back to life and adds volume to limp hair. Quick Look. 903 loves. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Offer valid for a limited time only, while stocks last. Product Reviews. -Oil and Butter Blend: Contains vitamins and healthy oils to nourish hair. Been using this along with the corresponding shampoo for about a year and really like both. Best Black Friday Bodycare & Tanning Deals, Bumble and bumble Glow Blow Dry Accelerator 150ml, Save up to 50%* on selected products. Ideal for use between wash days, simply apply this formula to damp hair and watch as your curls magically reappear. Easy on the hair, manageable, and easy to use, with a pleasingly light fragrance, 'Curled Up Reactivating Mis' is exactly what your looking for when wishing to carefully maintain your curl. $28.00. You save a few bucks by getting it on Amazon. Also it is more expensive for less product. This page works best with JavaScript. Lies. I highly recommend this cream. To see our available delivery options please, Bumble and bumble Curl 3-in-1 Conditioner 200ml, Sign up to our emails for VIP offers and new product alerts. All of the Bb products are the best. I have bone straight hair and have permed it most of my life. laybuy Although I do have a bit more frizz. Shea Butter supercharges this moisturising effect, replenishing your curls with newfound strength and flexibility. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S. How to Style Curly Hair With the Bumble and Bumble Curl Reactivator, Bumble and Bumble Curl Reactivator Testimonial. I have kinda like Shirley temple curls but for years I didn’t take care of them. Plus it really does reactivate my curls. 0 reviews. Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2014. Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2011.