International: +1 225.923.1285 Supreme Slider Free Motion Quilting Supplies - Quilting Accessories | Quilting Notions | Quilting Slider Mat, Omnigrid Non-Slip quilter's Ruler, 6" x 24", Neon Green, Brother Walking Foot for Quilting and Sewing Multiple Layers, SA107, White. However I am still able to use it by placing plastic cutting board over the gaps. Usually leaves the warehouse in 2-5 weeks, Free Ground Shipping to the Contiguous USA. Plus, the SE400 has a built-in embroidery card slot, for use with optional Brother embroidery cards (available for separate purchase). - Dennis, Durango, CO, "Allbrands was recommended to me; I in turn recommended Allbrands to all my friends." Large, Big and Giant sizes also include a movable extra support leg, Use it as a light box and easy underneath storage, Specify To Fit Around Freearm Or Embroidery Unit, Large: 18" x 24" -- Serger, Freearm or Embroidery, Big: 24" x 24" -- Serger, Freearm or Embroidery, Giant: 24" x 32" -- Serger, Freearm or Embroidery. Brother SAWT5 Babylock BL80B-ET Wide Extension Table for NS80PRW, NS80E, NS1750D NV180 NV960DL SE625 SE600 LB5000 LB7000 LB6950, Babylocks Jubilant Free Ground Shipping to the Contiguous USA Sew Steady SST-GFM Sit Down Free Motion Quilting Ext Table Giant 24inD x 32in Wide For End Facing Machines, Sewing Surface Sizes Longer Than 13in I have enjoyed SewForum.com more than any other site." Then you can level each leg as needed. Please Note:*From 12" Wide to 32" Deep* covers all six available dimensions at increased prices. AllBrands.com - Sewing machines, Vacuums, and appliances - Since 1976, *Sew Steady 12" LED Light Stick, Can Use USB Plug In On Your Machine to Operate, Sew Steady Clear See Thru Acrylic Flatbed Insert for Freearm Sewing Machines Set Into Cabinets, Sew Steady Blank Solid Filler Plate Acrylic Insert, No Cut Out for Machine or Freearm, Sew Steady Tables SSSuctionLegSingle Replacement Leg with Suction Cup Attached, Sew Steady Replacement Legs Set with 1 Suction Cup Leg, Westalee WFPKGNEW Ruler Foot Starter Kit, 1/2" Free-Motion Ruler Foot, 12" Arc Template, Sew Steady SST-TL Table Lock, Holds Extension Table to Sewing Machine, Sew Steady SSPK Polish Kit for Ext Tables, Inserts and Sewing Machine Beds, Sew Steady SST-UGRID Universal Grid Ruler Film 8x10" or 11x17" for Extension Tables, Sew Steady SST-SP 6x8" Notions Spinner Tray, Attaches to Extension Table Leg, Sew Steady SO-HOOP Sew Organized: Hoop & Ruler Hanging Organizer Rack, Sew Steady SMS Fold & Go Smart Phone Stand Lounger, Choose from 8 Designs, Sew Steady Add On Deluxe Drawer Tray 6x8" Magnetic Corner, 2 Rails, Tape, ET-60 Universal Freearm Steady Sewing Machine Extension Table 18 X 24", Sew Steady LEGTILT 2 Tilt Legs for use with Tiltable. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Thanks!" Free Ground Shipping to the Contiguous USA, Brother SAWT6200D Extension Quilting Work Table 25x16in for XV8500 XV8550 VM6200D, VM5100 VM5200 VQ2400 BQ2450, BQ3050 (Included with VQ3000) Free Ground Shipping to the Contiguous USA, Brother PRSWT1 21x25” Wide Extension Table PRS100, Babylock Alliance BNAL, Single Needle PR Embroidery Machines AllBrands.com is based in Baton Rouge, LA. To solve your confusion and make the long story short, we have gathered as much information possible for the top 10 brother se400 extension tables trending in the market these days. Bought Brothers machine from Amazon have not been able to fit a table to fit this machine. SE-400. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Got genuine Brother extension table. Freearm cutout fits around the freearm of the machine for sewing and quilting. color or product page production errors without notice. It does not fit really good on my brother PC420. Custom cut to fit your exact machine. Our system follows a set of factors to make the trending list, which includes: We believe that it is our responsibility and priority to offer 100% latest, up-to-date, and accurate information at all times. Please pick from the 6 sizes available at increasing prices. Janet F, California I ordered the table and it arrived in less than 2 weeks. (+$19.99), Westalee WFPKGNEW Ruler Foot Starter Kit, 1/2" Free-Motion Ruler Foot, 12" Arc Template - Darlene, Las Vegas, NV, "Excellent follow up on order confirmation....product arrived one day ahead of schedule." and price is to much cheap plastic not fit! The table extender is easy to set up. - Angel, "I have learned so much by coming to the classes. It just arrived yesterday. Does not fit! Several questions regarding this product may have aroused in your mind when choosing this product; these include: With so many questions in your mind, it becomes vital for you to get answers to all the questions genuinely and authentically. Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2019. Optional for PR600, PR655E, PR670E and Babylock Multi Needle Emb Machines Usually leaves the warehouse in 2-5 weeks, Shipping Free Ground Shipping to the Contiguous USA, Share This (+$49.99), Sew Steady Blank Solid Filler Plate Acrylic Insert, No Cut Out for Machine or Freearm It's an exact fit. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. - Edwina T, Chatanooga TN, "Great products at a great price. $499.99, Janome Acrylic Extension Table and Cloth Guide for JNH7700QCP MC7700QCP Machines I know why I keep returning." Dimensions are 17.125 inches wide by 10.875 inches deep, PERFECT FOR QUILTING: This table enables you to keep your fabric at the same level as the needle, preventing the fabric from pulling away from the needle, for more consistent stitches, DESIGNED FOR CONVENIENCE: A large ruler is printed at the front of the table for quick measurements, and the legs fold away into the table for compact storage when not in use, GENUINE BROTHER ACCESSORY: Specially designed and manufactured for optimal results with Brother sewing machines, FOR USE WITH SELECT BROTHER SEWING MACHINES: Compatible with models NX200, NX400, NX400Q, NX600, PC210PRW, PC420PRW, SB3129. The extension table I ordered for the Brother SE400 is perfect. We will come back to the site again" - Syd F, CA, "Your shipping time was absolutely AMAZING!!!! There's a problem loading this menu right now. There was a problem completing your request. Free Ground Shipping to the Contiguous USA, Fast Frames 101-640 Brother SAFF640 Pro Embroidery Extension Table Top Insert 20x28" Supports Flat Hoops on PR600-PR670 and Babylock 6 Needle Machines Match power source voltage with machine voltage. I hate when I have to miss one." AllBrands, LLC, dba AllBrands.com. $99.99 Read More, AvailabilityThis item ships separately from other warehouses.