I also reduced the garlic salt to 1/2 teaspoon, since there’s salt in the lemon pepper as well. This Baked Lemon Pepper Tilapia recipe is as healthy as it is delicious, and it’s SUPER EASY as well! I dipped fish in milk first to help breading stick and added a little butter as it cooked to get it crispy. I use 1/2 panko and 1/2 seasoned bread crumbs, which gives it a good flavor. Melt 2 tablespoons butter. Receive Weekly Specials. Thank you! Learn how your comment data is processed. Step-By-Step opening method for Oyster Lovers, Step-By-Step opening method for Oyster Lovers, 1 tsp. I'd like to receive the free email course. Squeezing half a lemon... Once the first side has turned golden, turn … What are the health benefits of eating tilapia? A fast and easy recipe. Just A Pinch will NOT work unless you turn javascript ON in your browser. My family has all been so busy with their own things that we don’t get to sit down for dinner together as much as before. Preheat oven to 425°. My husband, myself and my children loved it. This Baked Fish is one of our favorite tilapia recipes, but it’s just one of many favorite seafood recipes! Sign me up! Lemon Pepper Parmesan Crusted Tilapia Recipe: Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions! Drizzle the tilapia with olive oil, then coat with the cheese mixture, pressing it in lightly with your fingers to make sure it sticks. Excellent. Quick, delicious and healthy?! I’m glad you liked it! You can always add it when you are eating it if you still think it needs more salt. The Cookie Rookie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to amazon.com and affiliated sites at no cost to you. Turned out really good ! Don’t mind if I do. Sat 9am - 5pm • Sunday closed! Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Directions: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray. Transfer to foil lined baking sheet. It’s super simple to make, I just steam some rice and add my favorite vegetable and dinner is served in less than 30 minutes! Be sure to try them all. S’mores Cookies (BEST Easy Cookie Recipe! Parmesan Crusted Tilapia is the one of the BEST tilapia recipes we’ve ever tasted. I grease my baking dish with a little butter and also spritz it with nonstick cooking spray. It isn't necessary to dip the fish in egg wash first. This recipe is keto-friendly!I feel as though I’ve been in a bit of a cooking slump lately. Definitely dredge the fish in egg. Tilapia is one of my favorites because it’s so simple and quick. The lemon pepper parmesan crust on this baked tilapia recipe is so flavorful and simple. I'd like to receive the free email course. I think I’ll waste mine by watching all the reality tv on my DVR. I have made it on the stove several times but it tastes just as good baked at 425 for 10-15 minutes. Candied sweet potatoes and sweet potato casserole are staples, but there are other ways to enjoy a sweet potato. So delicious! This Parmesan Crusted Tilapia would also be tasty served with sides such as Brussels Sprouts, Crock Pot Potatoes, or Parmesan Broccoli. Rinse... Sprinkle Lemon Pepper on both sides. Try the breading on cod for a change of pace. I did a little more of each ingredient and added onion powder in the same amount as the first two dry ingredients. dinner easy fish pan fried popular quick recipe tilapia. Short on time, but not on taste? A quick and easy crumb coating makes this yummy tilapia recipe ideal for busy weeknights. It doesn’t have a fishy taste or odor at all. Transfer to foil lined baking sheet. You'll also get our FREE ebook: Learning to Cook! And it was perfect with garlic parm asparagus! https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/219337/broiled-parmesan-lemon-tilapia Combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic salt, and lemon peel on waxed paper. Well, wow! In nonstick skillet, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter with oil over medium heat. I totally appreciate you letting me know! Thankfully, there are so many delicious desserts that evoke the flavors of Thanksgiving but are easier to make than pie.