X X 0 2 3 0. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. From the Album Between The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea (Special Edition) 5.0 out of 5 stars 9 ratings. Black Stone Cherry - Can't You See (Audio) Chords: B. F#. Black Stone Cherry has released six studio albums and four EPs, and has charted fifteen singles on the U.S. [B F# C# C#m E D#m A F#m] Chords for Black Stone Cherry - Can't You See with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Black Stone Cherry. Leave feedback, Black Stone Cherry are a southern rock band formed on June 4, 2001 in Edmonton, Kentucky, USA. Can't you see, whoa, can't you see What that woman, she been doin' to me Can't you see, whoa, can't you see What that woman, she been doin' to me I’m gonna take a southbound Down to Georgia, now I ain’t never coming back I’m gonna buy me a ticket, Lord And go as far as I can Till that train run out of track Can't you see, whoa, can't you see Start the wiki. C#. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). 4:01. Can't You See lyrics performed by Black Stone Cherry: Gonna take a freight train Down at the station And I don't care where it goes Gonna climb a mountain The band is composed of Chris Robertson (lead vocals, guitar), Ben Wells (guitar, background vocals),…. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Principal Más. 3 2 0 0 0 3. D9. Black Stone Cherry's official audio stream for 'Can't You See' from the album, Between The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea - available now on Roadrunner Records. Can't You See Black Stone Cherry. Can't You See. Go directly to shout page. They are signed to Roadrunner Records. The band is composed of Chris Robertson (lead vocals, guitar), Ben Wells (guitar, background vocals), John Lawhon (bass guitar, background vocals), and John Fred Young (drums, background vocals), son of The Kentucky Headhunters' rhythm guitarist Richard Young. Black Stone Cherry - Can't You See (Letra e música para ouvir) - Gonna take a freight train / Down at the station / And I don't care where it goes / Gonna climb a mountain / The highest mountain, Lord / … C. 3:43. They originate from Edmonton, Kentucky. Jimmy Page & Robert Plant Hey, Hey What Can I Do (Detroit 1995) Chords: A. G. D. F#m. Black Stone Cherry Can't You See Lyrics. A. F#m. 1 2. 3 4. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. C9. C#m. They are signed to Roadrunner Records. Black Stone Cherry - Tired Of The Rain (Planet Rock Live Session) Request Chords . 3:57. Listen to Can't You See by Black Stone Cherry, 21,862 Shazams, featuring on Black Stone Cherry Essentials, and Inspired by The Marshall Tucker Band Apple Music playlists. E. D#m. Mainstream Rock Tracks charts. Black Stone Cherry's music video for 'Blind Man' from the album, Folklore & Superstition - available now on Roadrunner Records. Am. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Listen Now Buy song $1.29. They are signed to Roadrunner Records. Do you know any background info about this track? Black Stone Cherry are a southern rock band formed on June 4, 2001 in Edmonton, … Can't You See Lyrics: Gonna take a freight train / Down at the station / And I don't care where it goes / Gonna climb a mountain / The highest mountain, Lord / Gonna jump off, and nobody gonna know Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Black Stone Cherry - Burnin' (Planet Rock Live Session) Request Chords. Chris Robe…, Black Stone Cherry are a southern rock band formed on June 4, 2001 in Edmonton, Kentucky, USA. Listen to Can't You See by Black Stone Cherry, 21,862 Shazams, featuring on Black Stone Cherry Essentials, and Inspired by The Marshall Tucker Band Apple Music playlists. G. 1 2 3. The band is composed of Chris Robertson (lead vocals, g…, Black Stone Cherry are a southern rock band formed on June 4, 2001 in Edmonton, Kentucky, USA. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. X 3 5 5 3 3. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. 6:37. We can't show you this lyrics snippet right now.