I will give you a full life span." What? And they bowed down their heads, and made obeisance. 2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. May not copy or download more than 500 consecutive verses of the ESV Bible or more than one half of any book of the ESV Bible. Proverbs 3:7-8 (NLT) The Lord will guide you continually, watering your life when you are dry and keeping you healthy, too. Now people can use the product they get on Healthcarebusinesstoday.com to start a new diet, new workout and more to stay healthy. Malachi 4:2 (KJV) Also Related: Top 55 Inspirational Bible Verses About Love. And their brethren, Shebaniah, Hodijah, Kelita, Pelaiah, Hanan. A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. He is an ordained minister since 1988. I will heal him, and three days from now he will be out of bed and at the Temple! Job 12:10 verses for health and wellness, › Url: https://www.healthlifes.info Go Now, › Get more: Verses for health and wellnessShow List Health, Health Details: The Bible states numerous times that a healthy body leads to emotional and spiritual wellbeing. 21 Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate. But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones. Health Details: Question: "What does the Bible have to say about holistic medicine?" Health Details: Take time to learn of Him and what God's will is for you as found in inspirational Bible verses. Health Details: Bible Verses About Health Bible verses related to Health from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort By Book Order . Isaiah 33:2 (NIV), He brought me up also out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. Bible Verses About Health, Healing, Strength, and Stress. Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? Top 15 Powerful  Prayer Quotes for Healing, Top 55 Inspirational Bible Verses About Love, 8 Proven Ways to Bless Those Who Hurt You. Matthew 9:35 (WEB), Heal me, O Yahweh, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for you are my praise. But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. Psalm 73:4-5 (NASB), Come, let us return to the Lord. Galatians 5:22-23 - But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, (Read More...) 11 he saw a seriously handicapped woman who had been bent double for eighteen years and was unable to straighten herself. 3 John 1:2 (KJV). “O do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. Psalms 147:3 (Darby), And there he found a certain man named Aeneas, which had kept his bed eight years, and was sick of the palsy. It is God's will that we take care of our bodies. 14 Is any sick among you? Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise [shall be] continually of thee. A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take … Are you battling with any kind of sickness? scriptures on healing, › Url: https://www.christianpost.com/news/5-bible-verses-for-maintaining-a-healthy-body.html Go Now, › Get more: Scriptures on healingShow List Health, Health Details: Let's plunge into the Bible and see what God suggests! Then they send up their cry to the Lord in their sorrow, and he gives them salvation out of all their troubles. Surely there was not holden such a passover from the days of the judges that judged Israel, nor in all the days of the kings of Israel, nor of the kings of Judah; But in the eighteenth year of king Josiah, [wherein] this passover was holden to the LORD in Jerusalem. 22 They will give life and health to anyone who understands them. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress. Bible Scriptures Related to Health, Wellness and Wholeness; Encouraging Bible Verses Used by permission. The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate. Also Jeshua, and Bani, and Sherebiah, Jamin, Akkub, Shabbethai, Hodijah, Maaseiah, Kelita, Azariah, Jozabad, Hanan, Pelaiah, and the Levites, caused the people to understand the law: and the people [stood] in their place.