I’ll make up for all of your tears, I’ll give you the best years I Miss You. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. I wasted so much time on people that reminded me of you Song: Best Years I truly believe that 'Easier' is the beginning of the best era for 5SOS." → Spanish Translations Not In The Same Way (Spanish Translation), → Japanese Music Lyrics – Romanizations and Translations. Too Late. Wildflower. → Japanese Music Lyrics – Romanizations and Translations I’ll give you the best years But darling, the future’s better than yesterday These cookies do not store any personal information. Some days, you're the best thing in my life Sometimes when I look at you, I see my wife Then you turn into somebody I don't know And you push me away, push me away, yeah I’ll give you the best years I’ll give you the best years, © 2018-2020 Lyricskpop.net → World Best Years Lyrics: You've got a million reasons to hesitate / But darling, the future's better than yesterday / I wasted so much time on people that reminded me of you / Gave you a million reasons to I promise, darling, you won’t regret Lyrics: You’ve got a million reasons to hesitate But darling, the future’s better than yesterday I wasted so much time on people that reminded me of you Gave you a million reasons to walk away. You did all these things for me when I was half a man for you EP: "Unplugged" (2012) Gotta Get Out. You've got a million reasons to hesitate But darling, the future is better than yesterday I wasted so much time on people that reminded me of you Gave you a million reasons to walk away Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. I'll give you the best years I'll give you the best years Past love, burned out like a cigarette I promise, darling, you won’t regret The best years. I wanna hold your hand while we’re growing up, I’ll give you the best years album: "CALM" (2020) Red Desert. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. EP: "Somewhere New" (2012) Unpredictable . 5SOS fans were shook when Luke revealed that he cowrote this love song with his girlfriend Sierra Deaton. → K-Translation It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. The best years, I’ll give you the best years You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. → List of Artists This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Kill My Time (Limited Edition Bonus Track) Search. Teeth. → Follow us on Twitter. Jasey Rae. I wanna hold your hair when you drink too much And carry you home when you can not stand up You did all these things for me when I was half a man for you I wanna hold your hand while we're growing up. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. I’ll give you the best years 5 Seconds of Summer - Best Years (Acoustic) https://youtu.be/DaZmhfbjAyw ===== Note: To play along with the studio recording use capo 2 htt This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Year: 2020, You’ve got a million reasons to hesitate Best Years is the seventh track of 5 Seconds of Summer’s fourth album CALM. Past love, burned out like a cigarette No Shame. Artist: 5 Seconds of Summer What I Like About You. → K-2020 → Login Gave you a million reasons to walk away, But I’ll build a house out of the mess and all the broken pieces Disconnected. And carry you home when you cannot stand up Past love, burned out like a cigarette We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. I promise, darling, you won’t regret → Like us on Facebook (Spanish) High. Old Me. Not In The Same Way. But I’ll build a house out of the mess and all the broken pieces I’ll make up for all of your tears. Red Desert Lyrics: Red, red desert, heal our blues / I'd dive deeper for you / What a blessing to feel your love / Twilight moments with you / I've been asleep so long, I'm so far away / Visions I