A pea-sized drop covers my whole face an neck. On top of the aqua bomb moisturizer, I highly recommend their witch hazel mask, … This “jelly-pudding” overnight mask soaks in without rubbing off on the bedding. $50.00. Apply a dime-size amount to face and neck, spreading evenly. Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2020, I got this lotion as a sample in another kit. Please take our 3-minute survey, BestReviews wants to be better. There were some reports of breakouts in people not usually prone to it. The brand stresses a “truthful” skin care approach, and certainly their winning formulas of ultra-hydrating creams and gels have brought them legions of followers and U.S. beauty awards. I tried it out on my face and instantly felt a burning sensation, I had to wash it off. For a midday moisture boost, tap gently onto skin. Will buy again! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Finally, I sampled my previous Belif Aqua Bomb with the one I received from Amazon onto my hand it was a sheer giveaway that the product was not the same. Skin feels as if it can "breathe.". BestReviews spends thousands of hours researching, analyzing, and testing products to recommend the best picks for most consumers. For a midday moisture boost, tap gently onto skin. This gel-based moisturizer … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Despite the witch hazel, which is usually drying, this leaves skin feeling hydrated and soothed after cleansing. This product never burned my face ever before and the one time I buy it from Amazon it burns my face. BTW, contains denat alcohol. Can be used as a 10-minute emergency moisture mask: apply generously to skin and tissue off. We purchase every product we review with our own funds — ... belif. The refreshing cream is formulated to burst when applied, releasing a flood of weightless moisture onto skin for a healthy, smooth, supple appearance. Can be used morning and night after toner / essence. For a midday moisture boost, tap gently onto skin. It does come at a high price point though. Please fill in the form below if you'd like to be notified when it becomes available. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. The gel has a light citrus fragrance that I would describe as a lemon/lime scent. Inspired by 19th-century apothecary techniques, belif offers a unique range of products that follow Korea’s intricate skin care regimen. Top Korean beauty brand belif has an unusual inspiration. To buy Premium Beauty and Premium Men’s Grooming items, just look for the Premium Beauty badge. The undisputed authority in hydration. Super light yet extremely hydrating which are really important factors with oily skin like mine. Use as a hydrating primer to prep the skin for smoother makeup application. Subscribe to our newsletter for early access to sales and promotions. Can be used morning and night after toner / essence. Belei by Amazon: Bio-Complex Moisturizer for Dry Skin, Fragrance Free, Paraben Free, 2 Fluid Ounce (60 mL), Necessity Skincare Retinol Sun Damage Cream for Face, 2 Fluid Ounce, Blue Sage Agave Aqua Hydra-Gel Facial Moisturizer | Natural Anti Aging Gel Face Moisturizer made with Agave Stem Cells to promote collagen production, reduce the appearance of fine lines & soften skin, Beverly Hills Day Cream Anti Aging Moisturizer with SPF 30 Sunscreen for UV Rays, BeauKON Hyaluronic Acid & Acai Night Cream, Hydrating and Anti Aging, Green Tea Extract (1.7 Oz). Store in the refrigerator a super-cooling sensation upon application. I highly recommend this moisturizer even to those with highly sensitive skin. Cons . Each effective formula uses the purest of ingredients powered by modern skin science and traditional herb processing methods. Not really any. Packed with anti-oxidants, Napiers Original Formula is the key formula that applies to all belif products with skin calming, anti-trouble, and anti-aging benefits to keep skin healthy and radiant. It's great for summer, and not sticky like others I've tried. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Amazon sources from top brands to offer you a wide range of high-end products for women and men. Works great for my very sensitive skin, Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2020. Second, even though the gel like formula is similar to Neutrogena Hydro Boost, the Aqua Bomb is much more moisturizing. It is a super lightweight oil-free cream-gel that claims to … All email subscribers get extra special treatment! We did a quick facial in store and my rosacea was almost non-existent immediately afterwards! The Amazon moisturizer felt chalky and left a very dry residue on my hands. Which skin type is it good for?✔ Normal✔ Oily✔ Combination What it is:An ultra-lightweight, oil-free gel-cream that instantly cools and refreshes skin while providing intensive hydration. Each effective formula uses the purest of ingredients powered by modern skin science and traditional herb processing methods. We do not have any recommendations at this time, + No Import Fees Deposit & $8.24 Shipping to Republic of Korea. | belif the True Cream Aqua Bomb | Moisturizer for Combination to Oily Skin | Face Cream, Hydration, Clean Beauty. This is very uncharacteristic of the original Belif Aqua Bomb which has a thicker consistency. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. I also recommend the witch hazel toner, all over, neck and behind the ears.