Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Gravy was good but I have never had good luck with stew beef. No need, since the soup and broth reduce down, the saltiness gets concentrated. I got the sauce going as directed (in a pot), but I added more water and continued adding water as necessary so it could cook together nicely without getting too thick or burning. Not sure why I asked the butcher for stew beef. Add the cream of mushroom soup and beef broth. Gently boil, stirring for a further 2 to 3 minutes, or until hot. 329 calories; protein 24.6g 49% DV; carbohydrates 10.2g 3% DV; fat 21g 32% DV; cholesterol 91mg 30% DV; sodium 1241mg 50% DV. While the beef is browning, cook the wide egg noodles for two minutes less than the package instructions. This stroganoff - with a twist! Stir cream cheese into beef until smooth. Cook over low heat for about 30 minutes, covered. Add the onion slices and mushrooms to the pan drippings. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until beef is tender. There’s a touch of cream to make every spoonful rich and creamy. Garnish with parsley. "I threw this together one night using ingredients I had on hand," she relates. I am loving every single minute of it! Return the beef to the skillet and cook until done (do not boil). Add French onion soup, beef broth, and egg noodles to the pot and bring to a boil. I added too much water but just added a little flour before serving to thicken:) thanks for sharing!! French onion ground beef casserole is an easy and hearty casserole filled with hamburger, onions, sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, noodles, and crispy fried onions great for a busy weeknight dinner. Serve the beef mixture over the noodles. Reduce the heat to medium. Only had enough leftover for lunch the next day. In this quick 30-minute version, the beef and noodles cook together in cream of mushroom soup, so only one skillet is needed. Step 3 Stir in the sour cream. Really enjoyed and will make again. One Pot Ground Beef Stroganoff is creamy, hearty, easy and a savory perfection meal. Bring to boil. We just tried this recipe for the first time tonight... it was a hit! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. It’s safe to say by now we are knee deep in all things holiday season, right? Thanks Kari! I consider myself a foodie as I love cooking and experimenting with recipes. Home Recipes Ingredients Meat & Poultry Beef. If so, how did it work out? Will definitely be making this again and again. My beef did get a little tough. My husband and I gave up running the 80-cow dairy farm that also included a couple of hundred acres of corn and soybeans to both work to support the agricultural industry. Kerrie Worner is a contributor to New Idea Food. Serve with rice and beans. Stir in the sour cream and parmesan cheese. Brown the ground beef over medium heat with the Worcestershire sauce. I like to cook this in an electric skillet. Add the beef and season with the onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Set aside. Cover and cook on High for 1 hour. Top with crispy fried onions. Thanks for this quick and easy recipe! Add wine, sauce, remaining soup mix and ¾ cup water to pan. Gluten-free versions could be made as well. Serve it with warm bread and oh my it is soo good!! https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/creamy-celery-beef-stroganoff We still have about 20 head of dairy heifers and cows to help my kids appreciate the effort it takes to raise livestock. Remove. This Easy One-Pot Beef Stroganoff is a modern and simplified twist on a classic Beef Stroganoff. The only change I made was cooking on low over 6-7 hours:) beef was super tender and everything tasted amazing! Your email address will not be published. creamy french onion beef and noodles, creamy french onion beef and noodles recipe. How else can you measure the egg noodle. French Onion Ground Beef Stroganoff Casserole. Toss well to coat. —Kim Wallace, Dennison, Ohio, Creamy Celery Beef Stroganoff Recipe photo by Taste of Home. also added mushrooms cause we luv mushrooms. good recipe! Increased the liquid and used a 16oz bag of noodles. Remove. Slow Cooker Pot Roast Recipes You’ll Fall in Love With, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes, 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted, 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted, 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained.