Add barbecue sauce to the pan and bring mixture to a simmer, then turn off heat. These crispy nachos have always been a big hit in our house. Copyright © 2020 Sunset Publishing Corporation. Perfect for movie night or game day! Bake for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and slightly browned. Loosen chips from parchment and scoot onto a large heatproof platter. 2 tbsp Simon Gault Home Cuisine Mexican Seasoning, 1 tin red kidney beans, drained and rinsed. Spread the chips out onto a large baking sheet, pour the BBQ beef mixture on top, then sprinkle evenly with cheese. ... onions, shredded cheddar cheese, chili powder, ground beef, red kidney beans and 2 more. How to Make Nachos. https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a48167/bbq-nachos-recipe I have made even 2x the amount, so I do not have to do it again. And with all that protein, I think they count as a totally balanced meal. Those nachos look delicious Ashley! Get fresh recipes, wine pairings, weekend getaway ideas, regional gardening tips, home design inspiration, and more. I definitely had to practice . These look AMAZING!!! Topped with kid-friendly ingredients like ground beef and cheddar cheese, they're sure to be requested by your children. Cook until the beef is completely done. Spoon into a squirt bottle, or spoon into a small sealable plastic bag and snip off a bottom corner to make a tiny (1/4-in.-wide) hole. shredded mexican cheese blend, sour cream, refried … The first thing you need to take care of is the meat. A lake for everyone, confessions of a pool crasher, and the BBQ king of California. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, Instant Pot Butternut Squash-Chicken Curry. These photos state you’re a pro at this nacho business, Ashley! Layer with the beef, bacon and cheese. These BBQ Chicken Nachos Are Crazy Addictive. This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. Season with salt and pepper. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. I don’t think I would complain about having nachos for lunch three times either! Love the bbq cheeseburger combo. I could go for a few for breakfast right now! Get my secrets for meals that bring your family to the table! They look absolutely amazing! Why didn’t I think of that before?! Looks so delicious! I need to tell you guys that I’ve failed at nachos. SUNSET is a registered trademark Guys, these are just totally amazing. —Ruth Ann Bott, Lake Wales, Florida, Bacon Nachos Recipe photo by Taste of Home. I got up and went into baking Keto Cheese Bacon Nachos. Spoon chili over chips, then sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Place the corn chips on a heatproof plate, top with beef mixture then grated cheese and place in the oven for ten minutes or until the cheese has melted. The husband didn’t complain at all when we had nachos for lunch 3 times. Ultimate Nachos McCormick. Delish editors handpick every product we feature. Lauren Miyashiro is the Food Director for Delish.com. If more is more for you, I’d consider slathering them in this nacho cheese sauce before topping. Perfecto! Top with another single layer of chips, and sprinkle with remaining cheese, beef, and bacon. Place tortilla chips on a microwave-safe serving plate. Top with remaining bacon, onion, peppers, olives and tomatoes. Place tortilla chips on a baking sheet. Add the kidney beans, Simon Gault Home Cuisine Mexican seasoning, beef stock concentrate and a quarter cup of water. Set aside. Serve with sour cream, guacamole, and salsa. Preheat oven to 200°. Am I right? I would of never thought of added BBQ sauce. But it was so worth it. Over 120 years, ago John C. Clemens began the Hatfield Quality Meats® tradition of satisfying customers with quality, delicious pork products in the Philadelphia farmers’ markets. Here you will find creative twists on old favorites and some of my favorite family recipes, passed down from generations! I think not. Drizzle sour cream over nachos, dust with smoked paprika, and top with green onions. © 2020 Five Percent Ltd.All rights reserved. Since that time, the Clemens family and their partners have committed themselves to building on, and strengthening, the tradition Clemens started in 1895. Have a wonderful weekend! Garnish nachos with green onions and serve warm. I could eat nachos for every meal for the rest of my life! Pressure Cooker Hearty Pork & Black Bean Nachos, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, Chopped tomatoes and green onions, optional. Delicious dinners don’t have to be complicated. Kick off your next party with crowd-pleasing, smile-inspiring appetizers. Over 120 years ago, John C. Clemens began the Hatfield Quality Meats®, tradition of satisfying customers with quality, delicious pork products in the Philadelphia farmers’ markets. But I figure it’s important for you to know that I would go to the ends of the earth to bring you a fantastic nacho recipe. Preheat the oven to 200°C. These look amazing Ashley. Haha, but I love nachos and this is a genius idea! In a small skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. My hubby loves BBQ sauce on just about everything so he’s going to love these! So as someone who can make bad nachos, let me give you a few pointers . Barbecue sauce, ground beef, bacon, cheddar cheese, green onions and all the burger toppings you want. , Haha, I had to because my chips were soggy! I never make nachos as I would probably eat them all in one sitting — not pretty! We may earn commission from the links on this page. Add taco seasoning, salt, and pepper. Layer the tortilla chips, cooked ground beef, and shredded cheese on a sheet pan. Thanks Marcie! You can also browse through some of our great recipes below. In a small skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Garnish with green onion, lettuce and tomato as desired. So glad you persisted to get the recipe right. Sprinkle with half of cheese, half of the beef mixture, and half of the bacon. In skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink. Sprinkle with half the bacon, onion, peppers and 1 cup of cheese. Photograph copyright © Sarah Tuck, 2016. Delish participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Well I am glad that you made them 3 times because these look delicious. The Best Bacon Cheese Nachos Recipes on Yummly | Cauliflower Chickpea Nachos, Pulled Pork Nachos, Pulled Pork Nachos. Stir in ⅛ cup barbecue sauce. I’d probably throw a few jalapenos on the chips to spice things up a bit. Lol. Perfect for movie night or game day! Top with 1 1/2 cup remaining cheese. Snip a small corner off of the bag with the barbecue sauce and drizzle half over the first layer of nachos. Have a great weekend! Place the corn chips on a heatproof plate, top with beef mixture then grated cheese and … So maybe you’re like me and you haven’t actually made nachos a bazillion times in your life and you might have thought about putting the cheese on top, or maybe you’re already a nacho connoisseur and you just want to laugh at my inexperience, there you have it. Incredible! Top with guacamole and sour cream. Meanwhile put a skillet over medium-high heat until hot; add the ground beef and all of the seasonings and cook, breaking apart with a spatula, until browned and there's no more visible pink. Thanks Erin! Line baking sheet with a single layer tortilla chips, careful not to leave too much space between chips. Published on April 18, 2018 / Last updated on June 2, 2020. In a non-stick frypan, over a medium heat sauté the white onion until soft. Clemens Food Group® Layer with the beef, bacon and cheese. I just watched the episode of Parks and Recreation where Andy’s band complains because he doesn’t melt the cheese on the nachos he makes for them. Boy would Shawn sure love me if I made him these nachos for lunch 3 days in a row : ). Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Since that time, the Clemens family and their partners have committed themselves to building on, and strengthening, the tradition Clemens started in 1895. Add the beef and cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, until browned and no longer pink. These are awesome! I wish I could have these for dessert!! I also like to do things my way, which means improvising and breaking the rules when necessary. You’ll have 2 cups of chili left over, but it freezes well, and makes an enviable office lunch. These look amazing, and I NEVER put cheese first, always my protein (usually beans) and everything falls apart. Haha, we called these “lunch” a few times! *** Bake in the oven until the chips are toasted and … Haha, totally a balanced meal! P.O. Transfer the the ground beef to a bowl, leaving behind the rendered fat. Add the kidney beans, Simon Gault Home Cuisine Mexican seasoning, beef stock concentrate and a quarter cup of water. I love making homemade nachos and your cheeseburger version sounds amazing, Ashley! Genius Ashely!! I mean, cheeseburger NACHOS. Place tortilla chips on a microwave-safe serving plate. Copyright © text, Simon Gault, 2016. Do you prefer Slow Cooker or Instant Pot? I love making nachos. Sure, you could open a can of chili to make these hefty nachos, but making your own chili—especially this version, one of our favorites—makes them memorable.