Thematically, the song is about heroin addiction, though lead vocalist Bono has given varying accounts of who was the inspiration behind his lyrics. If you twist and turn away If you tear yourself in two again If I could, yes I would If I could, I would Let it go The official U2 website with all the latest news, video, audio, lyrics, photos, tour dates and ticket information. If you should ask then maybe they'd Lyrics.com. 26 Nov. 2020. If you twist and turn away If you tear yourself in two again If I could, yes I would If I could, I would Let it go Lyrics to "Bad" on Lyrics.com. Tuning: E A D G B E. Key: A. The official U2 website with all the latest news, video, audio, lyrics, photos, tour dates and ticket information. If you should ask, then maybe They'd tell you what I would say True colours fly in blue and black Blue silken sky and burning flag. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Where The Streets Have No Name (Remastered). Bad Lyrics.   This is just a preview! Test your MusicIQ here! starts and ends within the same node. I'm wide awake. To let it go and so to fade away View official tab. If you twist and turn away If you tear yourself in two again If I could, yes I would If I could, I would Let it go Surrender Dislocate If I could throw this Lifeless lifeline to the wind Leave this heart of clay To let it go and so fade away If you twist and turn away If you tear yourself in two again If I could, yes I would. Revelation in temptation Santiago from Porto Alegre, Brazil More than any other U2 song, Bad represent everything that the band is: emotional and heart. Lyrics to 'Bad (live)' by U2. Colors crash, collide in blood shot eyes To let it go and so to find away. If I could, you know I would If I could, I would let it go. Their lyrics, often embellished with spiritual imagery, focus on personal themes and sociopolitical concerns. Tell you what I would say Formed in 1976, the group consists of Bono (vocals and guitar), The Edge (guitar, keyboards, and vocals), Adam Clayton (bass guitar), and Larry Mullen, Jr. (drums and percussion). L'AMPHITHEATRE - CITE INTERNATIONALE, Lyon. U2 lyrics - 242 song lyrics sorted by album, including "One", "With Or Without You", "Beautiful Day". If I could through myself, set your spirit free   This desperation, dislocation Separation, condemnation Revelation, in temptation Isolation, desolation Let it go and so to find away To let it go and so to find away To let it go and so to find away I'm wide awake, I'm wide awake, wide awake I'm not sleeping Oh no, no, no. Playlist, Written by: Adam Clayton, Dave Evans, Larry Mullen, Paul Hewson, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group. The band's 12-minute performance of the song at the Live Aid charity concert in 1985 was a breakthrough moment for the group. "Bad" is a song by Irish rock band U2 and the seventh track on their 1984 album, The Unforgettable Fire. We have an official Bad tab made by UG professional guitarists. Tagged: No tags, suggest one. If I could, you know I would Make sure your selection Ooh, ooh, ooh ooh, ooh ooh I'd lead your heart away Wide awake, I'm not sleeping, oh no, no, no. Into the lights and to the day Bruised silken sky and burnin' flag U2 are an Irish rock band from Dublin. Surrender, dislocate If I could, through myself, set your spirit free I'd lead your heart away, see you break, break away Into the light and to the day. If you twist and turn away. If I could, I would, let it go If I could, yes I would Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). If I could throw this lifeless life-line to the wind. To let it go and so find away. Arizona State University Sun Devil Stadium. Leave this heart of clay, see you walk, walk away Into the night, and through the rain Into the half light and through the flame. The album version of the song featured on the trailer of Brothers and in the opening and closing sequences of Taking Lives. "Bad Lyrics." Sean from Middlesex, England legend/rumour has it that as much as most people loved U2's set at Live Aid and what Bono did, Bono himself had a complete opposite view. If you tear yourself in two again. I'm not sleeping. . If you twist and turn away Ooh, ooh, ooh ooh, ooh ooh If you tear yourself in two again Separation, condemnation I'm wide awake, I'm wide awake more », U2 are an Irish rock band from Dublin. Let it go and so fade away Colours crash, collide in blood-shot eyes. "Bad" is considered a fan favourite and is one of U2's most frequently performed songs in concert. "Bad" is considered a fan favourite and is one of U2's most frequently performed songs in concert. U2 - Bad Lyrics. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. To let it go and so to fade away (6 fans), Sheet Music  If I could, I would, let it go This desperation, dislocation Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! If you twist and turn away. 164,010 views, added to favorites 6,262 times. Web. The Lyrics for Bad by U2 have been translated into 8 languages. I'm wide awake, I'm wide awake "Bad" is a song by Irish rock band U2 and the seventh track on their 1984 album, The Unforgettable Fire. Surrender, dislocate. If I could, yes I would If I could, I would let it go. Thematically, the song is about heroin addiction, though lead vocalist Bono has given varying accounts of who was the inspiration behind his lyrics. Wide awake, I'm not sleeping, oh no, no, no La traduction de Bad de U2 est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales. Into the night and through the rain U2 - Bad (Remastered) Lyrics. The album version of the song featured on the trailer of Brothers and in the opening and closing sequences of Taking Lives. more », FAVORITE STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Formed in 1976, the group consists of Bono (vocals and guitar), The Edge (guitar, keyboards, and vocals), Adam Clayton (bass guitar), and Larry Mullen, Jr. (drums and percussion). If you tear yourself in two again.