Almost any of our recipes can be done on any kind of good BBQ. 30 minutes of smoking is not enough to have any cooking effect on your meat but it is enough to open the pores so that the meat can pick up all the flavor of the smoke. Don’t be afraid to make changes to suit your taste. It’s our date night. Sprinkle generously with, After 30 minutes, turn the (Temperature Control) up to 350 degrees (177c) for 15 minutes or so to crisp of the bacon a little. To prepare the grill for cooking, check your pellet supply – top off or change flavors as needed. Take it and run with it…. Keep in mind that the meat will continue cooking for another 5 to 10 degrees after you pull it off the grill. Keep in mind that a recipe is just an outline. Cook Time: 200 degrees (93c) for 40 minutes, 350 degrees (177c) for 15 minutes U.S.D.A. So after the grill comes up to temp and burns clean turn it back down to 200 degrees (95c). Feel free to mix and match the pellets until you find a combination you really like. Grill: Green Mountain Wood Pellet Grill/Smoker After 30 minutes, turn the (Temperature Control) up to 350 degrees (177c) for 15 minutes or so to crisp of the bacon a little. I use a, Maverick ProTemp Instant Read Thermometer, https://datenightdoins.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/BBQPelletsOnline.mp4. I do 450 (230c) for a quick cleaning burn. After a long week we wanted a simple date night dinner, but it had to be as good as it as easy. We cut some beautiful boneless loin chops from a huge pork loin roast we got last week. Wrap one slice of maple bacon around each pork chop, secure with toothpick. When the meat reaches an internal temp around 140 degrees (60c) pull it off, cover it and let it rest for 10 minutes before serving. We usually put something special on our, 6 boneless pork loin chops, about 1” thick, Wrap one slice of maple bacon around each pork chop, secure with toothpick. We always eat outside on our patio where it is very comfortable with a rainforest theme. We enjoy a little wine, or strawberry margaritas using frozen strawberries for ice, good food, music and sometimes a dance or two…, Prep Time: 2 minutes Patti and I have set one night a week just for us. We cut some beautiful boneless loin chops from a huge pork loin roast we got last week. safe is 145 degrees (60c). Note: You can set the start temperature anywhere you want. After all the Green Mountain wood pellet grill is a awesome smoker so use it for all the wood smoke flavor it will add to your food. We usually put something special on our Green Mountain Wood Pellet Grill/Smoker but sometimes we cook inside. Give the grill about 15 minutes to reach temperature and the grates to burn clean. Patti wrapped them with maple bacon, seasoned generously with, Patti and I have set one night a week just for us. Set the temperature to 450 degrees and press the “Start” button. Some you need to follow closely like when you are making bread, but most you can do anything you can dream, our favorite way to cook. U.S.D.A. Also you are only smoking at temps less than 250 degrees (122c), anything higher is cooking and there will not be much if any smoke so it does not matter what kind of pellet you are using. safe is 145 degrees (60c). Our grilling styles are healthy and low fat and will fit pelletheads, gas, natural wood and even charcoal purists. Remember that a recipe is simply an outline; it is not written in stone. I use a Maverick ProTemp Instant Read Thermometer for checking meat temps. The important thing to keep in mind is TIME & TEMPERATURE. Patti wrapped them with maple bacon, seasoned generously with Big Dick’s Dry Rub and off to our Green Mountain Grill/Smoker. Wood Pellet Patio Heater, little lights, candles, lanterns and surround sound. We do our recipes on our patio where we have a lineup of grills, including Louisiana, Green Mountain, Royall, Memphis, Traeger pellet grills, Char Griller side box smoker, Saber, Charmglow, Char-Broil, The Big Easy, Pacific Living Outdoor Oven, Lodge Sportsman’s, Brinkman and Weber. I call it our “Wall of Grill”. https://www.food.com/recipe/bacon-wrapped-pork-loin-chops-424407 Scrape grill grates off. I like to smoke everything for at least 30 minutes with an hour being even better. But sometimes it does rain. It’s our date night. Pellets: Pacific Pellet Mountain Maple. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/93633/bacon-wrapped-pork-chops When the meat reaches an internal temp around 140 degrees (60c) pull it off, cover it and let it rest for 10 minutes before serving.