Getting to be hard to find. Shop online today. Follow us on twitter @fragrantica and Facebook fan page. Very very subtle and just smelling like baby powder. Respect the old formulas and us who are the reason you are there. Strange effect. Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית. It wraps its arms around with you with sweet kisses of violets, poppies and mimosa.. It's smells so clean and pure, like white and pink waterlilys in a Swedish lake in blushing june. Can't pick out any specific notes but I love to wear this to bed and around the house. Philosophy Fragrance Family: Clean Floral Fragrance Notes Top notes: Waterlily, green notes, bergamot Heart notes: Jasmine, Lavender Base notes: Musk The Fragrance Feel cleaner and more graceful than ever. Sell it for more if all you care is money. Online right now: 2766, Fragrantica in your language: Den indeholder noter af mimosa og moskus. It's nice to wear in the spring and summer. Refresh your spaces and fabrics with Aube Perfume Freshener. I like how mellow and close to the skin this scent is. Philosophy has wonderful subtil fragrances, and this one was so distinct and unusual. Baby Grace by Philosophy is a floral fragrance for women. I love it. $5.50 [Perfume Freshener] Your Grace 60ml. Please read the Terms of Service and Privacy policy. add to compare compare now. Perfume lovers: 586702 I have this in the solid-on me it smells just like Lush's 'Tuca Tuca' perfume but smoother.Like all of their scents though it stays very close to the skin-I wish it was just a *tad* stronger but it's still quite pretty. Fragrance Reviews: 998750 My 13 year old daughter has occasionally stolen a spritz or two, and she has told me that her friends and classmates tell her she smells good. Cotton hot off the press is the only way to describe it. What a pretty fragrance! Baby grace was my signature for 3 years, and I had no reason to own other perfumes because it was just that good. The uses above are simply those products that we lab tested this fragrance in. Create a free account. I have been looking everywhere for this, on ebay everyone charges a boatload for it, and they wonder why they never sell it, I am super pleased with the scent, i use it at night before i go to bed and after the shower :) its a comforting smell for me :)<3. How do I use it: Spray onto a clean, dry body. I just wish it lasted longer. For those who love this scent, it is exclusively available at QVC now. I get complimented a lot on this fragrance when I wear it. Philosophy Baby Grace Eau de Parfum Perfume Women's Fragrances 4 fl oz/120 ml 5 out of 5 stars (3) 3 product ratings - Philosophy Baby Grace Eau de Parfum Perfume Women's Fragrances 4 fl oz/120 ml you can use in the summer in the winter or spring, day or night.very different scent.Philosophy brand parfums or spray fragnances are not long lasting because they are so light clean and feminine.If you want strong smell you can spray again. Share - Philosophy Baby Grace Eau De Parfum Spray 60ml Womens Perfume. It's a nice one and I'll keep it around for lazy Sundays and when I'm around small children and the elderly. Instead, I just have his lovely clean and fresh scent. From the reviews here I wasn't expecting anything resembling baby powder etc, so no surprises there. Philosophy Baby Grace Perfumed Olive Oil Body Scrub, 480ml/16oz. I can put it on & an hour later its nearly gone. It caresses your soul with whispers of white woods and lulls you into peace with a touch of musk. Browse philosophy pure grace spray fragrance 60ml. Baby Grace Perfume by Philosophy 4 o... (. Free Delivery on orders over £50. My fave of the Grace line, it's soft, musky, powdery. I don't know if honeysuckle is included in the ingredients, but that's what I smell. It starts as a mellow floral, the mid tones reminded me of some kind of baby product (Johnson's baby wipes) and the base tones (that lasted for about 2 hours tops) had a chemical feel . Looking to sample this one! It doesn't last very long, or project very far. None of these scents are what they used to be. Philosophy Baby Grace Eau de Parfum 60ml Spray. It doesn't last very long so these scents are best found for cheap on eBay, the price is a little steep at Sephora for what you get. Buy this … It's so unspectacular and has no facets. … Alcohol free though , maybe a good choice for a little girl who wants to wear 'proper' perfume..but not for me. Philosophy Baby Grace Eau de Parfum 60ml Spray. Free US shipping with orders over $59. Buy Philosophy Pure Grace Fragrance, 60ml from our Women's Fragrance range at John Lewis & Partners. $76.23 $67.91. Baby Grace af Philosophy er en blomsterduft for kvinder. Baby Grace (Our Version Of) fragrance has been tested for the following applications: Candle Making, Soap, as well as Personal Care Applications such as Lotion, Shampoo and Liquid Soap –Please Note – This fragrance may also work in countless other applications. This perfume is what I would descibe as angelic. Philosophy Pure Grace Endless Summer by Philosophy Eau De Toilette Spray 4 oz. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Size − + Add to Cart • $5.50 Share Tweet Pin. I’m begging you. Oh how I loved baby Grace. About this product. View cart for details. I detect white flowers and jasmine, followed by a bubble bath I had in second grade. It's tender and loving..a little on the baby powder side but way better! The one that smelled a little baby powdery and a little milky vanillary. A delightful and comforting fragrance. :), Just a little update for those who love Baby Grace and are unable to find it, it is because it is currently available exclusive to QVC. There. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, One stop shop for all things from your favorite brand, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. From philosophy. There are times when we need to be babied and this fragrance fits the bill! Not at all baby powder like, but clean and innocent. I would say its brings the little girl out and makes you feel rather nostalgic for happy childhood days [but that maybe the words on the bottle influencing me....don't really care if it does.] Be the first to write a review. Baby Grace is the perfect title as it does remind me of a baby wrapped up in a warm blanket. Brand new: lowest price. I found a 16 oz bottle of Baby Grace body lotion at TJ Maxx for only 20 bucks, and i absolutely love it!!!! the notes list is seriously lacking! and it's last longer on me which i can smell it in the evening after 1 spray in the morning. Proof that it is indeed, aromatherapy. Today, 4.12.14 they have a Today's Special Value with Baby Grace as one of the fragrances you can order! I really liked it, but the thing is.. you really do smell like a baby.. Layer it with Egyptian musk oil for longevity and to take it to a grown up level! Shop online today. Lasting Power is almost non existent. It drives me crazy when fragrance notes aren't made readily available to consumers. :). Shop for Philosophy. YAY for me! Violets, powder, slightly clean white musk. This is a lovely, light, fresh type of scent. This scent is like a cuddle in a bottle. For the love of God, fix it philosophy. Avoid direct eye contact. 183 votes. I like this one ok but was somewhat disappointed with it because it just smells like philosophy's version of Love's Baby Soft. =). Brand: Philosophy: Collection: Baby Grace: Fragrance Family: Floral: Gender: Women's: Product Type: Eau de Parfum: Free parcel tracking is included with all delivery options. Sold by Tropical Essence. Philosophy Baby Grace Eau de Parfum Perfume Women's Fragrances 4 fl oz/120 ml add to compare compare now. Many designers also are doing that..and you know what, we DO NOT BUY anymore. I am a doctor and people around me always notice the "fresh air" as opposed to the sterile air that always accompanies you in a hospital or health center setting. Sold by Risque chalet. I just wish it would last longer. very very light, almost like Johnsons baby powder. When I layer BG with the shower gel and lotion, the fragrance lasts virtually forever and everyone loves this scent, as well as Amazing Grace and Pure Grace because they are lovely fragrances but not too strong or overwhelming. I love it. Become a member of this online perfume community and you will be able to add your own reviews.