0% Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Australian Red Licorice (Bulk Foods). Amount Per Serving. While Australian red licorice has a unique, soft, chewy texture comparable to black licorice, their similarities end there. Nutrition Facts. 130. 2%. I am going for a chewy Australian style. This popular candy has an ideal balance of sweetness and fruity tanginess that can easily make it one of your favorite ways to satisfy your sweet tooth. First, red licorice was a challenge. Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. Combine the butter, sugar, corn syrup and Golden syrup in a saucepan. "Black licorice candy is flavored with the extract of the licorice plant," Jaffe said. Sodium 45mg. Some of the best tasting licorice in the world comes from Australia. Cholesterol 0mg. On the other hand, red licorice is a total fraud. Buy online or at any quality candy store throughout the USA. 0%. Start the red licorice recipe greasing and lining the base and sides of a 23 cm x 23 cm / 6 cm baking tin with greaseproof paper. "Red licorice, or other colors, are usually fruit flavored by artificial or natural means, and do not contain licorice flavoring," she added. I have tackled and conquered most of my other favorite candies; red licorice stood undefeated. Calories % Daily Value* 1%. Serving Size. 0%. Known for its unique taste and soft, chewy texture, this strawberry flavored Red Australian Licorice made by the manufacturer Kookaburra is simply sublime. RED LICORICE: Red is our most popular flavor! A popular sweet treat, the range includes traditional black and strawberry liquorice, fruity flavors of green apple, mango and raspberry as well as the new fun range of allsorts, liquorice shooters, and strawberry and cream bites. Total Carbohydrate 31g. Australian Red Licorice. Bursting with natural strawberry flavor, each serving has only 80 calories & 9 grams of sugar – making this a treat you don’t have to feel bad about eating. Comes with approximately 50 pieces per pound. This red licorice will excite your taste buds with its delightful strawberry flavor. Dietary … 4 pieces = 38g. pieces. VEGAN CANDY: Our Australian-style licorice is certified vegan & kosher. 10%. I was laid down in the dust with its red boot on my chest, it's sticky arms raised in triumph. Whisk together the flour and salt in a small mixing bowl, setting it to one side.. Total Fat 0.5g. Australian licorice is a soft licorice that is sold in foil-lined bags to keep the them soft and moist. Kookaburra Liquorice offers delicious soft eating Australian liquorice. Want to use it in a meal plan?