Could this be used on the corners of a flat screen TV? I much appreciate any support your provide. In-Store Pickup Savings! 17' strap keeps photos and mirrors secure during the move. Jiffy Green Recycled Bubble Dispenser Box. Use The UPS Store Certified Packing Experts® to properly pack and ship your valuable artwork. Use for void filing cushioning and wrapping. We recommend a custom cut One Panel Fold (OPF) corrugated box. ECO Friendly, Paper Bubble wrap 300mm x 70m, Jiffy Green Recycled Bubble Dispenser Box, 300mm Wide x 50m Long, Professional Quality Tape Gun Magnelex Tapexpert, Easy To Instantly Tape Boxes, Seal Cartons, Easy Loading, Holds 60 yd/55m Roll of 2" Tape, Durable Construction, Best Tape Dispenser, Pacplus Heavy Duty Premium Pistol Grip Carton Sealer, Scotch Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging Tape, 1.88 Inches x 800 Inches, 6 Rolls with Dispenser (142-6), Adhesives Tapes - Berry Plastics Corporation, Scotch C60 Magic Tape Dispenser - Silver - with 1 Roll of Magic Tape Supplied - For tape 19 mm x 10 m, Avery J8168-100 Parcel/Shipping Labels, Self-Adhesive - 2 Labels Per A4 Sheet, Sharpie Chisel Tip Color Permanent Markers, Assorted 8 Pack, How to mail art - post and parcel services. FRAME - Protects picture frames and mirrors from scratches and shipping damage. You could use 1 picture packer kit for 2 pictures if they both fit, but we'd recommend putting some kind of material such as Enviro-Bubble between the pictures to keep them from damaging one another. I hope that is helpful! The Mirror / Picture Box is ideal for storing, packing and moving framed items such as paintings, mirrors and artwork. Resealable adhesive strip is on body of the bag, NOT the flap, so contents will not come into contact with the glue. 199.6 x 143.5 mm, permanent, two labels per sheet, 200 labels per pack, the QuickDRY material they're made of means that can be used in inkjet printers without creating smudges. However I am totally devoted to it - it makes taping so EASY! Thanks. Hello, Andrew! Hi Lynn, Acid-free paper The two boxes join together seamlessly to fit larger frames. It is available in different degrees of thickness and can be purchased at almost all frame, craft, or art supply stores. the energy required and the carbon footprint of different methods of producing packaging, whether or not plastic actually disappears - or just gets much smaller (micro-plastics - which can still be very harmful). Hello! I hope that is helpful! One frame is 1" deep and the other is 7/8" deep. Certain products and brands may be excluded from the promotion. This website is owned and operated by Web Team Associates, Inc. Our most popular items are available for pickup same-day! We only ship to street addresses within the 50 states and Canada. How to sign a painting, drawing or fine art print, How to write a press release for an artist, Trading Law & Regulations for Artists (UK), Juried Art Exhibition Checklist for Artists, Framing for open exhibitions and art competitions, BASICS: Copyright Infringement and Fair Use, What to do about copyright infringement - for artists, UK Insurance Policies for art and artists, USA & Canada: Insurance Policies for Art and Artists. x 150 ft., Single Roll (284054), The Environmental Quality Mark Community Interest Company - Peak District. Your browser does not support the video tag. a compact portable box dispenser of Geami paper bubble wrap all-round packaging. Blick Art Materials offers great discounts on art supplies online. Find instructions for how to pack, get resources, and more. Exact shipping costs are available when you checkout. The kit is fine, but it doesn’t work with the picture box! enable glass to remain secured to the Glass Skin if it shatters - so that it does not touch the art or mat or frame. $21.99 $ 21. How thin of an item/frame will it fit? Thank you. strong plastic lining which prevents snagging. Art shipping supplies, hardware and special packaging solutions. If you can't make the strap work using the instructions provided on the product web page, I think we may have a situation where something may be wrong with the strap we sent you. enhance, protect and improve the presentation of your mounted pictures. The clear film is specially formulated so that it will only stick to itself, not to anything else. Their custom nature makes them perfect framed art shipping boxes. To view an answer to a question, simply click on the question. Custom packing solutions for your fragile and high-value art and artwork. Get it as soon as Wed, Nov 25. Yes, as long as the flat screen is no thicker than 2.2 inches. Hence it a, This is an alternative available from Amazon UK which is highly rated, A good tape dispenser saves time and avoids much uttering of expletives as you try to find where the tape actually starts. Hello! Picture/Mirror Moving Boxes - 4 Pack - 37 x 4 x 27 inches - Cheap Cheap Moving Boxes. Orders placed after store hours will be ready for pick up the next day. My framer always uses a special cling film to wrap around the frames to stop the edges getting damaged in transit. What size is the box? Durable polyester with strong adhesive for a variety of surfaces. We cannot ship to P.O Boxes, Military APO/FPO addresses or to the following locations: Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, and Mexico. Heat sealable, acid free, lignin free, anti-static, lead and phthalate free, USPS approved, and archival safe. These additional costs are shown as a shipping disclaimer on the product page if applicable. And this kit works with mirrors too, right? It is almost impossible to ship the artwork safely without proper packing, and this process requires special art packing supplies. This is the tape gun I use - except mine's old and red! The kit will not work with a round mirror. What are the corner protector pieces made of? It can be easily removed for up to 4 months after application. 25 White 11x14 acid free mats for 8x10 with backing + bag - from a factory-direct photo & art mat board and frames wholesaler - who also provides bags. Use handywrap for bundling lengths of moulding, wrapping and protecting frames, etc. - I want to use it on a piece of plate glass that is approximately 1/8" - 3/16" thick. Yes, one package has 4 corner protectors. We can even make custom boxes for those odd-sized items. Hi, Michelle! Pictures themselves will fit in one box but need to protect corners. An artist who has built a crate for an individual painting - unpacks it as artwork arrives back from an exhibition and shows us how it is made and how the packing works. Product Description. given the imperative to reduce the amount of plastic used for packing materials. Foamcore or foam board is a lightweight and easily cut material used for safe shipping, packing, moving, and storage of flat fine art pieces. ​I know a number of artists who recommend the use of the Stiffy Bag because: it can be tailor made to the size of your artwork, it's much cheaper than some alternative options. We do not have a video instruction. Our picture packer weighs about 0.27 pounds. Provides strong protection for harsh environments and weather conditions. Besides, this material will protect the items from moisture and dust.