I've tried to make it insightful and explain my process as I go, so it is slow progress and I haven't finished the whole series yet but what is included ... [Guide] Texture of change "paint.net" or "Photoshop" + "NVIDIA Texture Tools for Adobe Photoshop". One appears to be better served that all the others, but that might be because there is less load on it. Is there any way of improving on the frequency of deliveries? *Please do not forget to take a backup in advance ;) Hey folks, as the title says this is a video series of me playing the game with $50,000 starting cash. All rights reserved. Others also only receive a handful of deliveries a day, but it is the one with the most load that receives the fewest. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. How can i uprade them? I started to move the customer car parks to near the 4 roadways, leaving the 'central' parts free for staff parking and deliveries. Another Brick in The Mall > General Discussions > Topic Details. This is not fun.Leave us the opportunity to hire delivers in that. Hey folks, as the title says this is a video series of me playing the game with $50,000 starting cash. I think there's a bit more work I can do to separate the customer and staff/delivery traffic. The latest big shop I've opened just cannot keep the storage stocked. hi Another Brick in The Mall. Texture file [*.dds] ... ***In Maintenance*** All Achievments at Another Brick in The Mall, 100%. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). < > Showing 1-6 of 6 comments . All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. zepitou. The second biggest store gets more frequent deliveries (this one is in the centre of the map with the biggest one at the top). All rights reserved. I have a fast food place with a small storage area. Thanks, I spent a bit more time on it last night and made a few improvements. Another one a similar size has always stocked fine. Rebuilding that fast food restaurant in the same place reintroduced the issue, so I've just unassigned it and left the space empty. Show items tagged with all of the selected terms: Click here to learn more about Steam Guides, Quicklook: Catalog of Items and it's Placement. Neither of the two big stores get enough deliveries to keep up with demand. I've got 2 big shops, and many small shops. Nov 10, 2016 @ 10:35am Tips on improving deliveries Is there any way of improving on the frequency of deliveries? I'll back this save up, then close the store down and re-create it. Another Brick in The Mall. I noticed a few vans were parking some distance away and carrying their stock here... then once it was deliveried the stock clerk would pick the boxes up and they'd disappear. Another Brick in The Mall. Or. © Valve Corporation. DumpyThumbs. Mar 21, 2017 @ 12:51pm How works tier? © Valve Corporation. The biggest store now gets 0-2 deliveries per hour, with occasional gaps of up to 6 hours per delivery. If you have a lot of small storages, you should make a bigger one for all of your small shops. I've got 2 big shops, and many small shops. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos Workshop News Guides Reviews ... My tips are:-At start, you build a general porpuse store that include the basic products.-After you unlock the products in research, you start … Here's the full list of all stores specialties you can make, as it doesn't appear anywhere in the game.... $50K Start-up walkthrough (Video Series) OUTDATED. Another Brick in the Mall for PC cheats - Cheating Dome has all the latest cheat codes, unlocks, hints and game secrets you need. The one with the most load receives the fewest - one or two deliveries around 16:00 then one or two around 02:00. Use the list of items and their placement to help you design the mall you want, and also make the most of the research tree. Browse and rate player-created guides for this game. Please give patch 0.1.4 a try to see if it improves the situation: I've installed this and there has been an improvement. mitrida. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), http://steamcommunity.com/app/521150/discussions/0/224446614459192169/. Cheatbook is the resource for the latest Cheats, tips, cheat codes, unlockables, hints and secrets to get the edge to win. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Another Brick in The Mall > General Discussions > Topic Details. I've now reduced the entire area to 5 storage areas. Deliveries working as normal now. This is the guide of the texture change. Written guides, references, and walkthroughs.