Also have good grinders and dinners. Ann's Pizza Enfield Menu - View the Menu for Ann's Pizza Hartford on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Ann's Pizza menu and prices. English. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . At Ann’s pizza, we are proud to serve our delicious food to Enfield and the surrounding communities for over 35 years. Ann's Pizza & Restaurant. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? At Ann’s pizza, we are proud to serve our delicious food to Enfield and the surrounding communities for over 35 years. Useful. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Best pizza around . Restaurant is clean, support staffs are friendly. Our Steak & Cheese and Cheeseburger grinders are a big hit with our customers and the Crispy Chicken grinder isn’t far behind. They have good grinders. slightly overpriced as well.it was already wrapped up so we couldn't tell until we got home!More. Today 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Closed All Hours +18607499185 View Website View Menu. ... 97 Raffia Road, Enfield, CT 06082 97 Raffia Road, Enfield Directions. Terms of ... 97 Raffia Rd. 0 … Ann's Pizza Menu Serves Pizza. Ann's Pizza and Restaurant. It is known for its pizza and calzones. In comparison to other pizza restaurants, Ann's Pizza & Restaurant is reasonably priced. Share review. I love this place try it for your self you won't be disappointedMore. The online ordering is awesome !!! unfortunately they don't make good sandwiches anymore either: my SO ordered a ham and cheese grinder with "everything", and got one with..."nothing"-no toppings whatsoever. They offer multiple other cuisines including Italian, European, Pizza, Continental, and Take Out. Awesome pizza, I would rate this is one of the best pizza store in New England, Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Ann's Pizza & Restaurant at 97 Raffia Rd in Enfield - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Nice local pizza place. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 97 Raffia Rd Enfield, CT 06082 Uber. View the menu for Ann's Pizza & Restaurant and restaurants in Enfield, CT. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Only place well go!! I think they have the best pizza in Enfield. Enfield, CT. 4 friends. Map & … 1/25/2012. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Some of our best sellers include Buffalo Chicken Pizza, Baked Potato Pizza, and Baco’s House Special. Salads are fresh and the appetizers are a great compliment to anything on our menu and all deserve 5 stars! Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Ann's Pizza & Restaurant, Enfield: See 33 unbiased reviews of Ann's Pizza & Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #29 of 97 restaurants in Enfield. 33 reviews #23 of 66 Restaurants in Enfield $$ - $$$ Pizza 99 Raffia Rd, Enfield, CT 06082-5157 +1 860-749-9185 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Great subs and even better pizza! Stopped for takeout for lunch. Your IP: 103.120.178.9 It's always good .The food is hot out of the oven and cooked to perfection. About Us Culture ... 97 Raffia Rd, Enfield, CT 06082 (860) 749-9185 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu. Family Owned and Operated - Since 1982 Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Tim M. Westfield, MA. Funny. more. Food is always on point and the staff is super friendly ! Taso, the owner, is always working in the kitchen and finds time to welcome and thank customers. Does this restaurant offer table service? slightly overpriced as well.it was already wrapped up so we couldn't tell until we got home! Ann's Pizza & Restaurant, located at 103 Tanglewood Pkwy in Enfield, CT is a restaurant that has earned a 4-star rating out of all its online reviews. Whether you pick up to go, dine in, or use our delivery service, we look forward to serving you your next meal. "nothing"-no toppings whatsoever. If you're craving some pizza in Enfield, then you've come to the right place! Really can't say any thing bad the help is awesome they get your order quick . Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Ann's Pizza & Restaurant at 97 Raffia Rd in Enfield - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Embed review. I have had their burger .yummy . Cool 1. They deliver now too. we used to get their pizza all the time, but as others have noted, the quality has changed alot with the new owners. I like it. It is our go to! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. About Zomato. Pop over to Ann's Pizza and Restaurant for some hop (and highly-acclaimed) 'za, and find out what everyone's been raving about. Get directions, reviews and information for Ann's Pizza & Restaurant in Enfield, CT. Ann's Pizza & Restaurant 97 Raffia Rd Enfield CT 06082. The ownership and staff are fantastic people and are always friendly. Čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. Takeout or dine in and you won't be disappointed. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. I have had their burger .yummy . anns pizza enfield ct, anns pizza enfield, ann's pizza menu, anns pizza, anns pizza enfield menu. About Restaurant Owners Text me the App. Ordered a hamburger pizza which was very good but could have had a little more hamburger. I love going here wether I eat there or call for a pick up . Find the closest local pizzerias that deliver on Slice. I love this place try it for your self you won't be disappointed. 4 photos. I love the pizza or better yet the spinach pie it's a hard decision they...are both so good they have a good meanie of foods . ... Ann's Pizza & Restaurant $$ ... 97 Raffia Rd, Enfield, CT 06082 (860) 749-9185 16 reviews. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5f8fed1b7d441a09 The people who work there are great and the food is always good. Really can't say any thing bad the help is awesome they get your order quick .