On 26 September morning, President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky arrived at the crash site, where during a briefing he called to wait for the results of the investigation, and also visited cadet Vyacheslav Zolochevsky, who was the sole survivor of the plane crash. I-26 Accidents/Incidents in each state, Accidents/Incidents near major cities along I-26 and official info from state DOT. Two others were hurt in the crash Thursday afternoon in Orangeburg County, South Carolina, according to multiple news reports. ORANGEBURG, SC (FOX Carolina) - Troopers said I-26 West was closed near Orangeburg after a crash on Thursday afternoon. Download our FREE news and weather apps for iPhone, iPad and Android. WASHINGTON COUNTY, OR (KPTV) - Oregon State Police investigated a deadly crash involving three vehicles Tuesday afternoon on Highway 26. TIMBER, Ore. – First responders closed Highway 26 in the Oregon Coast Range Tuesday afternoon following a deadly crash, Oregon State Police said. A fatal crash on Hwy 26 WB near Gresham on Monday, Oct. 28, 2019. LEE COUNTY, Fla. – Troopers are looking for a car and driver involved in an I-75 hit and run crash that happened early Thursday morning in Lee County. The crash occurred near mile marker 147. South Carolina Highway Patrol says they were at the scene and there were injuries stemming from this crash. Find Accident Latest News, Videos & Pictures on Accident and see latest updates, news, information from NDTV.COM. CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCSC) - The South Carolina Department of Transportation says I-26 East has reopened after a crash has closed the two right lanes. The highway was closed for several hours Tuesday, Nov. 10, in the Timber area. The accident caused the truck to spill fuel all over the interstate. The … The accident involved over ten vehicles, one of which was a large tanker-truck carrying 8,500 gallons of combustible fuel. An early morning accident occurred on Interstate 26 in the eastbound lane of travel located northwest of Columbia, SC. Explore more on Accident. (Gresham Fire) Follow KOIN 6 for the latest news and weather. Read More One dead, two others injured following crash on I-26 near North Charleston The crash happened at 7:12 a.m. Friday in the westbound lanes of I-26 near mile marker 165, approximately five miles east of Bowman, Lance Cpl. A 26-year-old driver was killed in a three-car crash that began when the tire blew out of a BMW SUV in Brooklyn early Wednesday, cops said.