Clear Colorado title in hand. There are many changes with parts from at least 10 different (Honda mostly) bikes. C $194.80. Spare frame: 86, parted due to engine failure, straight, not downed. Good front tire, near new, still has nubs on it. No trades. No low ball offers. Buy It Now. ********** Phone REQUIRED for call back if you email*************, 2007 Wild West Harley Davidson Custom Bike Wild west. I would personally get a rear tire for bike below and use its front tire and wheel and place them on this unit to have the factory correct black wheel set on this machine. I will not ship, so dont ask. Front brakes flushed and bled. Please make sure you are prepared to purchase if you bid because sale will be final no refunds!.I also have motorcycle for sale locally so I reserve the right to end auction early.Local pick up is available and you may contact me via message for shipping quote to be paid by buyer. The bad? My brother got it used many used many years and was gonna ride it cross country then he heard some noise in the engine. Needs tires, minor other work. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. If you buy it now for $4,250, you get all of the extra parts shown. I would rather keep everything together. the shaft drive and automatic hydraulic rocker arm adjusters make it virtually maintenance free. $750.00, 1986 Honda Cb 700SC NIGHTHAWK, 1986 NightHawk 700 S (CB700SC) in Evil Knievel red white and blue. Calls ONLY if you prefer faster rely. HAS: new tires on front and back, new throttle cable, new front disc brake pads, used starter, all plastics function and in good shape. Need battery, tires front signal stems(dry rotted). I will do my best to answer them. Rode it just last week. Reason for sale is I have only put 700 miles on it since owning it. Installed set of front forks with good seals Saturday 5/2. Here's Lue Reeds music video from the 80's featuring this bike.https://youtu.be/Qc-bwzN6IVk, Model 1986 Honda Cb 700SC NIGHTHAWK, 1986 NightHawk 700 S (CB700SC) in Evil Knievel red white and blue. 31000 miles, one owner bike. ****************************************, Include your number for call back if you email. The changes include: - Front and rear 17" wheels (Honda NT700V, this opens up use of modern radial tires on the bike. 1986 Honda CB700SC For Sale in Big Bend, WI on Cycle Trader. From United States. $1700.00. 4 watchers. I accept cash and Paypal only buyer will need to make $ 150.00 deposit 24 hours of. I had the carbs professionaly dismantled ,overhauled and reinstalled with a complete seal kit and a jet cleaning. Here is your chance to finish it and have a truly one of a kind bike that you can actually ride. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, The following parts fit a 1986 Honda Nighthawk 700S. Sold as set only, UNLESS you can make an offer for what you want that I cant say no to ;-) I do not want to get rid of it but I need the cash for more important things. Post removed when sold. 9am-8pm. Two machines. Installed set of front forks with good seals. If ad is active, item is available MISSING TOOLKIT!! in-line four-cylinder motorcycle marketed by Honda solely in the United States for model years 1984-1986 — with a standard or neutral. she runs just right!only modifications are a cylinder temp gauge and deleted the vacuum petcock which was causing the fuel to stop flowing at wide open throttle, after all that she runs great!fuel tank is clean inside.bike is ideal for someone looking to upgrade from a small displacement beginners bike into the sport bike realm, its not too fast but quick enough to scare you! The engine is enameled mostly in black with brushed satin silver trim. shaft drive. **************************************** Air cooled, four stroke, transverse, 1984 Honda CB700SC Nighthawk 700 S, An American Hot Rod - Honda marketed the CB700SC (also called Nighthawk 700S) in the US from 1984 to 1986, configuring the bike's specification to avoid a 1983 US tariff on motorcycles over 700 cc. Starts and runs well. Bad shift drum (I have one if you wish to fix) Progressive rear suspension. Description. $1250 cash, as written above PLUS an extra frame pictured with rearend and parts front forks It always gets the thumbs up from fellow riders. Dont message unless seriously interested in getting here and gettin em gone. This is an excellent running bike. Some need some work still. Custom length 41mm stanchions from Forks by Frank. 6 product ratings - Honda CB700SC Nighthawk Fuse Cover WING replaces OEM 38210-MJ1-760ZB Brand New. My mechanic says it is either the shifter shaft or pawl spring. $1525 takes bike, the extra frame, AND another running 86 parts frame with bad shift drum (no body set). 95% Original. 1986 Honda Nighthawk Motorcycles for Sale. You pick up. IS IT AWESOME?? Air filter replaced with stock element. Has Pro-Grip handgrips Has miniature rear turn signals Avon Tires in good condition with good tread Carbs just synchronized. Out of state/area will NOT responded to at all or answered. I'm not gonna sit here and tell you it's perfect, because it isn't. 22k miles. Progressive rear suspension. 6-speed transmission. 700cc in line 4, shaft drive, UJM standard. It would make a great parts bike or you can strip another bike to fix this one.