It is loaded with ground beef, taco seasoning, spicy tomatoes and a creamy cheese sauce. If you’re looking for a keto-friendly or paleo burger recipe, look … I’m a hurry up and get to the good stuff food blogger :). Mince onion and garlic, grate the parmesan cheese and chop 1/2 package fresh basil. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Sir Kensington's ketchup or your favorite sugar-free ketchup, I’m thrilled you are making one of my recipes! But that is not to say that we don’t have to make sacrifices. https://www.linneyville.com/keto-spaghetti-casserole-zoodles Top zoodles with the beef mixture, add ketchup to taste, and sprinkle with parmesan cheese over top. Heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet. Zoodles do not keep well. One of my goals, when I switched over to a ketogenic way of eating (woe) was to build up a repertoire of simple, basic recipes that I turn to over and over again that taste delicious. Not going to go on and on about how this recipe will change your Keto life… before I give you the ingredients. Read more…, Your email address will not be published. Spread the zoodles over the beef mixture and top with the shredded cheese. We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website, see our, Calculate your ideal fat, protein & carb intake, Set any goal: weight loss, maintenance or weight gain, Your macros update based on your progress, Monitor your macros, water intake, mood & energy, Body weight, body fat and body measurements, Expert articles to help you make informed choices. Spiralize (order here) your zucchini and spread out on the pans and sprinkle them with salt, if … Add ground beef, salt, black pepper and brown beef. I'm a Certified Nutrition Coach and I help women who struggle with their weight to radically transform their health and body, by living a simple yet delicious ketogenic lifestyle. Some other favorites include: This Keto Cheeseburger Zoodle Casserole is packed with ground beef, crispy bacon, a delicious cheesy sauce and tender zoodles! amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; Brown the ground beef and add the spaghetti sauce in the skillet, mixing well. Before you prep, the meat sauce with veggies, set your zoodles aside in a large bowl lined with paper towels. It goes well with cauli-rice too! Drain off most of the bacon grease from the skillet (reserving about 1 tablespoon) and  brown the ground turkey or beef, add the onion. Get ready to be inspired. For any diet related questions, please. Add onion, garlic and sauté for a minute. The exact time depends on how tender you prefer the zoodles to be. Try to prepare just enough for immediate use. While zoodles are pre-baking heat a medium size skillet over medium heat and cook the chopped bacon until crispy. Thanks! amzn_assoc_region = "US"; , Thank you Theresa! We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. I love how adding some apple cider vinegar to the finished beef mixture brings a yummy tang to it, and that its got superfood turmeric added. Is there any other "sauce" or pesto you can add to this mixture? . Includes a great amount of green veggies to get your daily fix whilst keeping your carbs low. Calories from carbs 4%, protein 24%, fat 72%. Low Carb Zoodles and Meat Sauce Recipe Directions. Sophie Laura’s Keto Chicken Á La King & Zoodles, Sophie Laura’s Beef Stroganoff & Creamy Cauli Mash, Sophie Laura’s Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Soup. I've got some ground beef from my farmer and now I know what I'm going to cook - I've almost forgotten about this recipe! Transfer the ingredients into a 13×9 baking dish. I can't wait to try this with spaghetti squash! Cook briefly for 2-5 minutes. While beef cooks, use a spiralizer to spiralized 2 zucchinis into zoodles using the largest blade. If you have ever added zucchini to a baked dish you know that it releases a lot of moisture as it cooks. It contains so much more nutrients because it comes from cattle who are allowed to eat grass, as nature intended, not grain. Simmer over medium to medium-high heat for about 35 minutes. Add the tomato paste, mustard, cream cheese, beef broth, almond milk, heavy cream, spices and a portion of the shredded cheddar. Recipes for Intermittent Fasting (OMAD & TMAD), Total per serving, about 1 cup ragu + 1 zucchini, 4 medium zucchini (one per serving), sliced using a julienne peeler or vegetable spiralizer (800 g/ 1.76 lb). Try to prepare just enough for immediate use. The zoodles are best prepared fresh as they tend to get soft. I decided to make an even heartier version packed with zoodles making this a complete meal packed with protein and vegetables. While this recipe is extreamly easy to put together there is one critical step that you can’t skip. If I know grain isn’t great for my health, then I certainly don’t want to eat beef that is fed grain either. I made it with turkey a few days ago , Just made & eaten this, it was very yummy. Low carb diets are not very difficult. I know it can be challenging to follow a healthy keto diet without spending hours cooking. Spaghetti is not only an easy meal to make it is also one of the most popular. Glad I found this blog, great recipes. © Copyright 2020, All Rights Reserved  |  Easy Keto Lifestyle, Sophie Laura’s Asian Beef Stir Fry Zoodles. Salt the zoodles just a bit to draw out any excess water and let them sit until you are ready to heat them up. We're here to share our easy recipes, digital printables and DIY fun to help you live your best life. It is loaded with ground beef, crispy bacon, a savory sauce and loads of cheese. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; Thanks! Bake zoodles at 10 minute intervals. Please note that we do not offer personalised advice. Keto Basics recipes are complete in the macros that I’m looking for. thanks. Yes, that technique helps - place in a bowl, add salt and leave for 30 minutes. One of the most popular recipes on this site is this super easy Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet. If you're using frozen meat, keep it outside the fridge to slowly defrost. Add the tomato paste, mustard, cream cheese, beef broth, almond milk, heavy cream, spices and 1 cup of cheddar cheese. About 4 minutes. Add the ground beef or turkey, salt and pepper to taste and brown, about another 4 minutes. amzn_assoc_title = "keto beef zoodles"; Add seasoning as required and cook through for 8-10 mins, whilst still stirring. Pasta is a huge sacrifice for many people. This is just what you need when you are craving keto comfort food! Thank you for your lovely feedback! Have you tried this recipe with spaghetti squash? It's easy, so tasty, and a meal the whole family loves. Great recipe thanks for sharing!! We occasionally feature sponsored content and review products we received for our honest review. Meanwhile, using a spiralizer, create zucchini "noodles". amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "bigili-20"; Place the meat in a hot pan greased with ghee (keep some ghee for cooking zoodles) and cook for 5-8 minutes or until browned from all sides. Checkout our helpful video to see exactly how to make this keto casserole. All I forgot to pat them dry lol ! Here at KetoDiet App we share easy low-carb, keto and gluten-free recipes as well as expert articles to help you make informed choices. Bring the mixture to a simmer and stir until a creamy sauce forms.