but petrol mileage is 44 kmpl which is real and many other people showing fake mileage around 60 .i use this scoty daily so i share my experience here. 66,316, MG Motor India And Tata Power Set Up Agra's First Superfast EV Charger, Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally Edition, Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR User Rating and Reviews, View All Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR User Reviews. The dual tone colour scheme along with the snazzy body graphics add to the funky look of the scooter. Head to carandbike.com for Ray ZR photos. I am feeling too much heat in the storage under seat.Is anybody having the same complaint.Over all look is good and very smooth to ride. Know more about Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Fi 2020 - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive What are the top competitors of Yamaha RayZR 125? Q. Now, I am fully satisfied with this. The scooter is available in disc as well as drum variants. Yamaha offers the Ray ZR in five dual tone colours which are Armada Blue, Matt Green,Maverick Blue, Rooster Red and Dark Knight. The mileage of Yamaha Ray-ZR 125 is 66 Kmpl. There are no vibrations and the Ray ZR is a comfortable scooter to ride for long hours. Sure, the engine makes more than enough power but we would have liked it better if the scooter offered a bhp or two more. This is the claimed ARAI mileage for all the variants of RayZR 125. Joining the likes of Fascino and Alpha models, the other scooter is the Yamaha Ray ZR scooter. *Actual On Road Price of Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR at the dealership may vary. Comfortable and good looking but keep petrol reserve optional charging option, mileage is also good. Q. I can't suggest anybody to purchase this particular model. Q. What is the price of Yamaha RayZR 125? The reported answer will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &, 64% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above. Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Road Test Review: The Sportiest Yamaha Scooter Yet? Head light not good.Night riding not good.Some latest features not there.But the build quality, Riding comfort, Mileage, Performance.Excellent. What is the seat height of Yamaha RayZR 125? Q. This is the claimed ARAI mileage for all the variants of RayZR 125. Yamaha’s service network in India is excellent. The engine of the Yamaha Ray ZR is punchy and is ready to go quick when the need arises. What is the tyre size of Yamaha RayZR 125? The Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR on road price in New Delhi is Rs. Yamaha is the best two-wheeler.....Read More. The scooter has a wet weight of 103 kg for the disc brake variant and 105 kg for the drum brake variant. Engine is smooth. The price of Cygnus Ray ZR starts at Rs. I don't know what is the prob. Both electric and petrol are better than the other in certain ways. Weighing in just 103 kg, the scooter has a good power to weight ratio which results in good fuel efficiency and decent performance. Q. Headlight is also very very weak.It also has some starting problem due to weakness of battery.I purchased the scooty 3months ago but facing the starting problem 2times. worst mileage of around 30 to 35 and takes lots of maintenance dont ever take this bike at any cost even dont take it free, i purchase jan 2019 no problem till now mileaze arround 43, Bekaar scooter no pickup, no power, thirdclass body, body sound, enjine sound, useless scooter, isse accha koi bhi aur scooter buy karo, scooty mein ye Sabse thaka hua scooter hai, isko koi bhi scooter racing mein picche kar dega,,don,t buy it. 54,881 and goes upto Rs. You may ride the scooter at nominal speeds and by taking regular intervals and keeping your health in check. The seat is wide enough to keep the rider and the pillion comfortable. As of now, the brand has not revealed the load capacity of the scooter but RayZR 125 can carry the average weight of two adults without any lag in performance. Yamaha offers a variety of Ray ZR colours, which sit well with trendy urban buyers. By stepping up to the more fiercely competitive 125cc scooter segment, does the youthful Yamaha scooter actually prove to be a great choice? The scooter handles decently well but is not as sharp as some of the other scooters in the 110 cc segment. The 113 cc Blue Core engine has been borrowed from Fascino and is paired to a continuous variable transmission or a CVT unit which makes for effortless riding. Ask your question from RayZR 125 owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, 290+ RayZR 125 Owners and Experts to help you, I wish to report this Answer because it is. i have purchased Yamaha Ray ZR two year before . Satisfied with the scooter. It's a great scooter with good styling and mileage. Drum units are used in front and rear, but there is an option for disc brake in front on the top end variant of Ray ZR which is priced at a slight premium when compared to the disc variants. The undulating design of the grab-rail also helps give a sense of speed when riding the scooter. Off road in plain areas is good! The Yamaha Ray ZR has a length of 1,820 mm along with a width of 700 mm for the disc variant and 690 mm for the drum variant. Q. Buy is awesome.Comfortable riding.I am using this bike past 3 months.Meilage 50 km per litre.Over all good. Interact with car / bike owners & experts. The engine of the Yamaha Ray ZR is punchy and is ready to go quick when the need arises. Q. What are the specs and features of Yamaha RayZR 125? The new exterior design of the Ray ZR is characterised by a sense of fluidity and dynamism which gives the scooter a fresh, exciting look. The mileage is too bad, pickup is ok, I have totally unhappy with the product because I have already purchased it in.....Read More, Best in its segment. Also, the Yamaha Ray ZR gets a combi braking system which reduces the stopping distance under hard braking and also is crucial in offering better control to the rider as well. Weighing in just 103 kg, the scooter has a good power to weight ratio which results in good fuel efficiency and decent performance. The Street Rally Cyanblue looks awesome and attracts many riders in traffic. YAMAHA RAY ZR is priced at Rs.53, 451 and DISC ZR is Rs.55, 898 from ( Ex-showroom) . The Yamaha Ray ZR price starts at Rs. Yamaha has introduced two new colour options for its sporty 113 cc scooter, the Yamaha Cygnus Ray-ZR in India. There are no vibrations and the Ray ZR is a comfortable scooter to ride for long hours. it's a nice scooter with peppy engine and performance oriented with happy mileage.main pros of this scooter is its refinement and smoothness of the engine and design it gains lots of attention from public and silent start mechanism is great I loved it.and it can reach upto 80km/hr easily without any stress on the engine and no vibration till 80km/hr.after that you will feel like sitting on royal Enfield with heavy vibration and more stress on the engine.mileage:-43kmpl ,maximum speed:-40 to 50 km before first service and after service I may get around 50kmpl cons :- digital display is waste with no features,no clock ,led doesn't matters has it has a good wide spread of halogen light during nightime so no worries for led overall it's a good scooter with sufficient torq and power and satisfying mileage and its power to weight ratio is superb you can beat ntorq access in city limit from 0-70km after that it looses to its rivals as it lacks of top end performance.