It is in the waiting and allowing God to move in our life that ignites us… and positions us to meet someone on the same path we have been set upon to grow and work along with us. Neither your receipt of information from this website, nor your use of this website to contact Tomlinson Mnguni James or one of its attorneys creates an attorney-client relationship between you and the firm. When a person in a domestic relationship feels that that they are under threat from … Yes, everything by His grace alone. You would be required to sign an affidavit commenting on all the false claims made against you and set the record straight with your version. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. “When the time is right, I the Lord will make it happen.” – (Isaiah 60:22) Waiting for someone you love is never easy. Should you require legal advice please contact one of our attorneys directly at the given contact addresses. She’s a PWD who l   loves to travel and claims more possibilities that can only be  a   achieved through God’s grace. when intr, often foll by: for, until, or to, to stay in one place or remain inactive in expectation (of something); hold oneself in readiness (for something), to delay temporarily or be temporarily delayed, (of things) to be in store (for a person), a band of musicians who go around the streets, esp. The waiting was never meant to harm us but rather to allow the Lord to use it to empower us in becoming the person He has designed us to be. That’s what makes waiting so beautiful. Waiting for someone you love is never easy. the greenbrier and the grapple plant, to delay going to bed in order to await some event, to halt and pause in order that another person may catch up, English Collins Dictionary - English Definition & Thesaurus, Collaborative Dictionary     English Definition, You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...), English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos, All English definitions from our dictionary. Waiting for that one text/call from the one you love. Surely when the time comes God will present you to the one he designed to be your mate. It is always best to obtain the assistance of an attorney to help prepare your affidavit to anticipate the return date to ensure that your version is properly before the Court as it could be risky to prepare an affidavit in haste. Simply put, the waiting's not over until the waiting's done. Waiting for the perfect moment to arrive. an interlude or interval between two acts or scenes in a play, etc. The new things I prayed for in a husband — His standards set for me — is all by His grace which surprised me most. The Magistrate can decide what order will be most appropriate given the persons facts. Several of the choices mentioned earlier are only phrases. All rights reserved. WAITING IN “ANTICIPATION” What do you do if your partner or spouse gets an interim protection order against you which you know is completely false, and which prevents you from seeing your children and effectively has been used to evict you from your home. Whatever it takes, whatever's at stake, you know I'll be right here, right here...always waiting for you. Start your day off in the Word of God with the free Higher Aim daily devotion email. But when you came into my life, I learned the answer to my question. During moments of discouragement, God has showed me that it’s not a woman’s beauty nor her achievements that God’s best chooses his spouse, but by His Grace. When the psalmist wrote “… My soul waits for the Lord more than the watchmen for the morning,” he was comparing waiting expectantly on the Lord to the night guards of the city who watched in anticipation of that hour when they would be released from duty and could return home to their own life and family. The delay may have severe consequences for the person against whom the interim order was made, especially if the application is false, as they will be forced to find somewhere else to stay and may be prevented from seeing their children unless otherwise supervised. At that moment you will understand that no man can complete,ignite and stir like God can. All rights reserved. She's a sight for sore eyes, waiting for a factory girl. Feb 11 2012 22:25:20. The person feeling threatened will complete the application forms at Court and the forms will be given to the Magistrate who will make an interim order. I used to wonder what I was waiting for, why there was always something that felt not quite right. I’m single and in my 30’s, I praise God for this waiting season… anticipating the next time He will once again ignite me and use me greatly despite my physical limitations and fears. Higher Aim is a 501(C)(3), non-profit registered in the US. I will be waiting, always. Search to wait in anticipation and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. Showing search results for "Waiting In Anticipation" sorted by relevance. Sure, the phrase waiting in anticipation is still used widely. She waited in hopeful anticipation for the fulfillment of … Waiting In Anticipation Quotes & Sayings . Genetic anticipation is a phenomenon in which the age of onset of an autosomal dominant disease becomes earlier with each successive generation.