TJ's is full of kinds of awesome snacks, drinks and meals all under their own brand name. Trader Joe’s frozen spanakopita is no exception. Pick up a box when you want a step up from your average frozen pizza. Drooooool. ), Trader Joe's has your back. Get your daily life hack right in your inbox. The staff is super friendly, the store is fun, and the prices are cheap. It’s also vegetarian, yet equally rich in protein and fiber, with 14 and 10 grams, respectively. Get daily fitness inspiration right in your inbox. My store … [Read More...], One of the few family size entrees at Trader Joe's. She explains that “it’s more filling and satisfying than other frozen entrees I’ve had,” thanks to protein-rich ingredients like ricotta and nutty pesto. Guilt is an unfortunate label for food, but you get the idea. Mini churros. SELF may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. You'll feel like you're back in a pub in no time. The chicken and green chile variety have the perfect amount of kick and are sure to satisfy any spicy craving. Anyone who knows me knows that I love Trader Joe's. These sweet potato gnocchi are a gift from the Trader Joe's gods. It's basically the Canadian version of cheese fries, complete with gravy and yummy cheese curds. TJ's BBQ chicken pizza is another yummy alternative to ordering pizza and spending money you probably won't have until your next paycheck. I strongly advise you to pick up more than one box. Paired with masala sauce, they're the perfect oer d'oeuvre or addition to a meal. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. Yet another hard to find fruit that Trader Joe's has blessed us with in frozen form. Perfect for enjoying on your own (no shame) or for any last minute get-togethers. Yellow Jackfruit Curry With Jasmine Rice, 9. Trader Joe's has lots of frozen options that make it easy to eat vegetarian, but IMO these well-seasoned, Thai-inspired burgers are one of the absolute best. ☝️, Awesome, You’re All Set! TJ's turkey corn dogs are great because you can easily satisfy any corn dog craving (am I the only one that gets those?) In case you haven't explored the magical aisle of frozen food at Trader Joe's, let us enlighten you. Plus, a southwest … [Read More...], My favorite quick & easy meals usually start with a base from the Trader Joe's frozen case, plus … [Read More...], Mediterranean lunch plate made entirely of TJ's foods - falafel, dolmas, feta cheese, garlic hummus, … [Read More...], Make a satisfying lentil soup with three Trader Joe's ingredients and less than 10 minutes of actual … [Read More...], Stir frys can be a healthy, delicious and satisfying part of a vegetarian or vegan diet. There was huge variety among the options available, from Thai dishes to Italian pastas, which made the task all the more behemoth. You'll thank me later. 1.9K Shares View On One Page More easy-to-make Indian style food? 11. Each serving is moderately small—only 180 calories—so consider tossing in some fresh spinach and serving it over a bed of rice or with a side of naan for a full meal. Registered dietitians say these 11 healthy frozen meals are some of the best you can buy at Trader Joe's, and they'll totally save you in a pinch. 1 day ago, by Nikita Charuza Here are their 11 top picks. “One serving gives you some fiber and protein, while staying low in sugar.”. Although your average pasta dinner is already pretty easy to make, take it a step further with TJ's organic (bonus) pesto tortellini. They're easy to prepare, and are served in a butter and sage sauce that is to die for. To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. You might think these are just for kids, but they’re great for adults too. Trader Joe's has tons of premade frozen meals to take on the go. TJ's has them in various fun flavors, including pumpkin pie and green tea. 24 Best Low-Carb Frozen Foods From Trader Joe's, THIS Is Why You Love Trader Joe's Frozen Aisles, 9 Of The Best Thanksgiving Items At Trader Joe's, Every Single Trader Joe's Frozen Meal, Ranked, The 15 Best Chocolate Treats At Trader Joe's, Rank. For best results, enjoy these yummy squares slightly thawed (and preferably on a summer day) for the perfect frosty treat. Just like the amazingness that is TJ's Cookie Butter Cheesecake, but in bite-size form! If you're feeling lazy about making dinner, are having guests over or you just feel like stocking up, rejoice: here's a reliable and researched customer approved list of the 45 best frozen foods at Trader Joe's.