Leave a Comment. Previous Post Previous post: Trader Joe’s (Giotto) Ricotta and Spinach Filled Ravioli. Sodium 340mg. I cooked it on the stove-top as directed, and added the cut up chicken about 1 minute before turning it off. 11%. Leave a Comment. May 27, 2012 January 30, 2020. 1 cup = 153g. 7%. Plus the sauce was very watery. There are 250 calories in a 1 cup serving of Trader Joe's Spinach Ricotta Ravioli. 190. My name is Brenda and welcome to my blog! BecomeBetty.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Copyright © 2020 — BecomeBetty.com • All rights reserved. Trader Joe’s Pizza Dough Review . So, for $3.99 while you are getting a meal for two to three people, I’d say pass on this and head to the refrigerated section and have fun trying the options present there. More importantly, it gives you … 190. The staff at my local store all know me, maybe not by name, but by sight. Even with just a small amount of melted butter, these are fantastic! Amount Per Serving. Sodium 340mg. The pros: Trader Joe’s Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli is the mediocre quality you have come to expect from an item in the freezer aisle, but is below average for a Trader Joe’s freezer item. Click on Thoughts & Reviews of Trader Joe’s for a searchable list. Spinach Ricotta Ravioli. Trader Joe’s Ricotta & Spinach Filled Ravioli with Tomato Basil Sauce won’t blow your mind, but it’s still a tasty dish. This website takes its name from a famous Betty whose character was developed to give a more personalized response to consumer product questions. That's what we call value. Trader Joe's Ricotta & Spinach Ravioli. Frozen, Pasta, Trader Joe's Freezer, frozen, Trader Joes, Trader Joes Review. This entrée looks a little odd right out of the package because the tomato sauce is in the form of perfect little rectangles. • Privacy Policy • Disclaimer, Food Blogger Pro Review: How They Helped Me Grow, Start a Food Blog from Budgets of Zero to One Thousand Dollars. It just lacked texture. Trader Joe’s Freeze Dried Seedless Red Grapes . cup. Trader Joe's is a neighborhood grocery store with amazing food and drink from around the globe and around the corner. There are lots of tasty options to choose from there. This entrée looks a little odd right out of the package because the tomato sauce is in the form of perfect little rectangles. : Calorie breakdown: 26% fat, 55% carbs, 19% protein. However, the sauce cooks up with a nice color, pleasant chunkiness and fresh taste. Unfortunately, that was not the case here. 15% Saturated Fat 3g Trans Fat 0g. Trader Joe's Reviews, Ratings, and Product Database. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The filling wasn’t a stand out like Trader Joe’s Spinach Ricotta Ravioli. The ravioli is stuffed to the brim with fresh spinach and creamy ricotta cheese, which means they’re tasty enough to eat plain. Trader Joe’s Ricotta Spinach Ravioli. 15%. Largest knowledge base of nutrition data with personalized analysis totally free. Read More…. 6% Calcium 80mg 4% Iron 0.7mg 0% Vitamin A 0mcg 0% Vitamin C 0mg * The % Daily … The cons:  If you want really good ravioli, then reach for Trader Joe’s Spinach Ricotta Ravioli in the refrigerated aisle (and get some sauce). Trader Joe’s Ricotta & Spinach Ravioli. There are lots of tasty options to choose from there. Protein 9g. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. I review products from Trader Joe’s (no affiliation) and share easy recipes and cocktail ideas. A little plain as-is, but makes a good base for some creative add-ons. Home / All Products / Grains / Pasta / Trader Joe’s Ricotta & Spinach Filled Ravioli Reviews Trader Joe’s Ricotta & Spinach Filled Ravioli Reviews Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating Now, to be fair, I did use the microwave instead of heating it on the stove top. The sauce was very thin. The verdict: Trader Joe’s ravioli in the refrigerated section is pretty outstanding. The pasta wasn’t great either. Let me know what you think in the comments section! Trader Joes Blueberry and Acai Facial Scrub. I would rather boil water and cook them up fresh. So I’d recommend buying a good jar of sauce to go with the pasta from the refrigerated section. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. 1 cup = 153g. The bag of Trader Joe’s Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli: Would I buy this again? Dietary Fiber 3g … Nutrition Facts. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Bottom line: highly recommended — I’ll be purchasing this again! Cholesterol 50mg. 7%. Just long enough for it to soak up the flavor without drying it out, since it’s already cooked. Serving Size. Calories % Daily Value* 11%. 11%. Learn how your comment data is processed. Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Cranberry Scone Mix . I decided to buy all 13 flavors of ravioli that were carried at my Trader Joe’s and taste them, hoping to create a helpful guide for future consumers of Trader Joe’s ravioli. Want to see more items I’ve reviewed from Trader Joe’s? Trader Joe’s ravioli in the refrigerated section is pretty outstanding. Trader Joe's Ricotta Spinach Ravioli. Total Carbohydrate 21g. This made for a delicious dinner, especially when I added Trader Joe’s “Fully Cooked Lightly Seasoned Boneless Skinless” Chicken Breasts (https://www.traderjoesreviews.com/product/trader-joes-fully-cooked-lightly-seasoned-boneless-skinless-chicken-breasts-reviews/). View all posts by admin → You might also like. Leave a Comment. Trader Joe’s Ricotta & Spinach Ravioli. Personalized health review for Trader Giotto's Ricotta & Spinach Ravioli In Marinara Sauce: 400 calories, nutrition grade (C), problematic ingredients, and more. No. We tried them all and developed a handy guide on price, sauce, pairings, and more. 17%. Trader Joe's Ricotta Spinach Ravioli. 15%. I am there almost every day! Trader Joes Cuban Style Citrus Garlic Bowl. It’s ready quickly. Great quality at great prices. Did you try it? Review Suitability of Trader Joe's Spinach Ricotta Ravioli for popular diets. Trader Joe’s Ricotta & Spinach Filled Ravioli Reviews, Trader Joe's Dark Morello Cherries Reviews, Trader Joe's Mini Gingerbread Men Cookies Reviews, Trader Joe's Cranberry Orange Relish Reviews, Trader Joe's Light Cream Cheese Brick Reviews, Trader Joe's Swiss & Gruyere Cheese Fondue Reviews, Trader Joe's Stone Ground Wheat Crackers Reviews, Trader Joe's Frozen Mashed Potatoes Reviews, Trader Joe's Tapas Style Grilled Artichoke Halves Reviews, Trader Joe's Italian Sausage-less Sausage, https://www.traderjoesreviews.com/product/trader-joes-fully-cooked-lightly-seasoned-boneless-skinless-chicken-breasts-reviews/. Serving Size. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. By far one of my Top 5 TJ’s products! You know me, I am a geek when it comes to new Trader Joe’s products. However, the sauce cooks up with a nice color, pleasant chunkiness and fresh taste. Amount Per Serving. Calories % Daily Value* 11%. Trader Joe’s sells. 17%. Recent Posts. October 23, 2012. admin. Is there anyone out there who loves this ravioli as much as I do? Total Fat 7g. The cons: If you want really good ravioli, then reach for Trader Joe’s Spinach Ricotta Ravioli in the refrigerated aisle (and get some sauce). Total Fat 7g. Trader Joe's has 13 varieties of ravioli. Total Carbohydrate 21g. cup. Part of the reason I do this during reviews is to see how it holds up during the worst case scenario. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. There were ones I like more than others, but nothing was truly disappointing. 15% Saturated Fat 3g Trans Fat 0g. You can easily spot me walking through the store trying to find the latest and greatest stuff. Get Nutrition Facts and Calorie Count of Trader Joe's Spinach Ricotta Ravioli. Trader Joe's Ricotta & Spinach Ravioli. What came out of the microwave was watery and no where near the level of quality that the fresh refrigerated pasta. January 6, 2012.