US. NC, US. PA, It was bigger than I thought it would be. Beautiful magnetic palette with huge mirror. I can get plenty of various products in it to have for when I'm traveling. US, Cleveland, MI, So cute design. I want to create a custom palette with my favorites, To put favorite colors from palettes together. What size/dimension of Mermaid teasures custom magnetic palette?? This collection is perfect for the upcoming music festivals or if you're just a mermaid lover! Now I have them located all in one place instead of separate little boxes. UT, I opened my box. Valencia, The eyeshadow palette is called “Be A Mermaid And Make Waves”. They’re very opaque, non-sticky & feel extremely comfortable on the lips. GA, It's so shimmering and makes me feel good to just look at it on my vanity. Oh my! Covid organizing spree! FL, This will hold any eye shadow pans that are magnetic. This palette is 6.5 in by 7 in. OH, An empty, refillable magnetic palette that you can customize with your favorite pans of makeup for limitless beauty wardrobe options, dressed with magical mermaid-scale sequins. US, Perfect pallets to make my own!! cant for this to arrive! Goes nicely with the mermaid palette, brushes, bag, brush holder from tarte. And it’s huge! Did you get anything out of these things, will you get something or are you going to pass complitley on this one? Love your magnetic palettes. It is a mist with shell-pink shimmers in it and you can use it on your face-body and Hair and it comes in a coconut scent. It’s pretty, need more magnetic palettes. IA, Haveloose eyeshadows be great for traveling. As you can see the brush handles are resembling the tail of a mermaid and the bristles come in this bright pink color! Be careful about traveling with this palette- I had a dark shadow crumble and contaminate all my other shadows. Along with these two face products; Tarte also sent over a couple of their jewel packs – one for face* & one for body*! IL, This would be good for traveling as long as you can prop the mirror side up so you don't have to hold it for long periods of time. I try ASKED questions about what size example like 5 inch X 6 inch that why my questions was What size/dimension of Mermaid treasures custom magnetic palette? WA, Riga, Their Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint in Exposed. TX, I love having a place to put all the single shadow pans. Exton, Sioux City, Valencia, These brushes are freakin’ gorgeous & the bristles are amazingly soft! And just like the Unicorn palette that they had the majority of the eyeshadows are shimmery ones beside three that are matte (Shore thing, Sand Bar, and Shipwreck). Was looking for a magnetic palette and this is pretty! Hope this helps! I have another magnetic palette from Tarte that I really like, but it’s full. But now I can consolidate some of my go-tos into one pretty place. I love sequin flip items and I desperately always am needing a new empty palette to fill up since I’m hooked on depotting can always use one. This primer works so well if you have large pores like myself. US. I didn’t see that you can. Let the mermaid legacy continue, never die!!! RAK, I keep my favorite single pan shadows, a couple highlighters, and a face powder in it (just add magnetic tape to the backs if needed! The eyeshadows blend wonderfully & are super pigmented.