It said it was very hydrating. This is by far one of the best hydrating moisturizers I have ever used. Makes such a good moisturise and primer for makeup makes your base look so smooth. IL, My skin has never looked so nice. I would definitely recommend night over day. If you’re that person feel free to reach out and leave a comment or follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Bloglovin‘. I would seriously pair this with the Maracuja oil for the morning though. I use it on both.. its really good for dry/ sensitive Skin! Love this moisturizer - I have super dry skin that absorbs it super quickly. US, Love it! Fountain, I won’t miss a day of using Baba Bomb morning and night! The ingredients are great. Merrick , Brooklyn, Tarte Baba Bomb Moisturizer is a great pick for many skin types looking to hydrate skin, smooth, and plump it up! Need to know that for $39 please.....? I would say yes. And Yay for fragrance free! Also good for sensitive skin. I absolutely love this moisturizer. My skin looks and feels soft and fresh every time. I love the things from this line. FL, I like this a lot for my dry skin. This formula is also clinically proven to keep skin hydrated for 24 hours. CO, and 140 answers, It looks cool with the pump to get the cream out ,love the design. She’s in no way an expert on the topic and she sure as hell isn’t a super model. I love me a good moisturizer and the application of this beauty sold me instantly! I have dry skin and masks are making it worse. Best serum I’ve purchased in a long time!! For $39 WAY 2 much $$$. It’s the only moisturizer that works for my dry skin. Baba Bomb is a little richer than a gel based cream and will give more moisture to the skin. I use it in the AM and PM. I would definitely consider it a night time product as it does feel a little heavy to me, not a very lightweight product. leesburg, I tried this moisturizer with the shape tape moisturizer and I perfer a thicker heavy lotion so I went with the Baba. I love it! the Balm Timebalm Dandelion Brightening Moisturizer Review, Swatches, Photos, Bare Minerals Advanced Protection SPF 20 Moisturizer Review, {"cookieName":"wBounce","isAggressive":false,"isSitewide":true,"hesitation":"","openAnimation":"fadeIn","exitAnimation":"fadeOut","timer":"","sensitivity":"","cookieExpire":"20","cookieDomain":"","autoFire":"","isAnalyticsEnabled":true}, Trader Joe’s Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer Review & Swatches, Goodal Moisture Barrier Liquid Review & Swatches, Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb Review & Swatches, https://www.musingsofamuse.com/2014/03/kose-buys-tarte-cosmetics.html. ), and contains a host of plant oils and antioxidants such as green tea, as well as olive, babassu, and avocado oils. I've noticed a balance to my skin and small wrinkles seem to me minimizing. Is this moisturizer more suited for nighttime use or underneath makeup during the day if you have dry skin? However, as much as I can I try to avoid alcohol here in the US as it isn’t always agreeable as Asian formulas. This product contains vinyl dimethicone, which is a silicone polymer. I hoped it would be hydrating but not greasy, but unfortunately on my skin I feel like I'm way oilier than before. King George, I’ve also used the Foundcealer a few times and even THAT feels like amazing skincare and not typical foundation. US. it's pretty lightweight & leaves skin feeling super soft! My son uses this cream for his face. It goes on lightweight and I dont have any problems with my foundations. shipping rates, schedules, methods and restrictions. . I love this and use it as my daily night cream. -Remove lid, then gently push sides down to dispense the perfect amount of product. Because of them, I haven’t had a breakout in ages. Privacy Policy / Terms & Conditions. I wish I could see the product and how much is left, and the dispenser doesn't always dispense a consistent amount. Over a decade ago, beauty aficionado Maureen Kelly channeled her entrepreneurial spirit and set out to prove that glamour can be good for you. I like it for night time use. The first time I used this I used it alone and was so glowy and smooth all day long. US. QuickView . This stuff is legit! I purchased this item and I receive a small commission if you shop using the links in this post. This is a repurchase. Since it is a thicker moisturizer I prefer the night use. US, pleasantly surprised! Helps to not waste a lot. Im on my 4th bottle. Berlin, If it has the same ingredients as foundsealer then I definitely want to try it! How do I get the push aspect to work? Where H20 feels more of a gel consistency and helps to hydrate as well as plump the skin. 77,90 € * / 100ml. you don’t have to use too much. Hollywood, Love the softness of my skin now. I never have an issue with Korean and Japanese products with alcohol! US. It's not greasy, it's super lightweight and feels really nice on my skin. IL, Although feels great on the skin right now. https://www.musingsofamuse.com/2014/03/kose-buys-tarte-cosmetics.html. MI, DE. Milton, Sigh… so much for my “I don’t want much from the Sephora sale” …. Some of the products they’ve launched in their skincare line aren’t exactly fabulous! Los Angeles , No, it really doesn't! It doesn't sit on your face, rather it sinks right in! I don’t mind being super hydrated all day long. Is one meant more for drier skin? I searched forever for a moisturizer that is effective for my dry, sensitive skin and one that is ethically produced. The applicator is unique and fun to use! After two pregnancies and going over the hill of 39 I have struggled to find something to help my skin. But I love this product! Be green, be smart, be tarte. Los Angeles, :), Yes I think it would feel good cold just don’t freeze it. Tarte normally toes the line with the skincare launches! This is such a nice gentle moisturizer. The Baba Bomb Moisturizer gives off a radiant finish and does take a minute or two to fully absorb. It should work great for drier, normal or combo skin types. NC, I should have checked reviews more thoroughly before purchasing. NC, I’ve been using it any time of day. No I don’t think so it is a very heavy cream I prefer to use it as night cream or alone, It truly does. So moisturizing and nourishing. So moisturizing! Our H2O moisturizer is a gel-like formula, whereas our Baba bomb is a whipped moisturizer with a thicker consistency! Baba Bomb Moisturizer TARTE. My only complaint is the packaging. I think this is just too intense for my oily skin. But when i am out of this i use CeraVe PM Face Moisturizer , its just as good and much more affordable. Remember kids, it doesn’t have to tingle to let you know it’s working. Doesn't say the quantity of the container. US, Abbotsford , Finished one not to long ago and LOVE IT. This formula absorbs easily, contains no fragrance, and provided plenty of moisture to my skin without being greasy or oily nor creating any shine. I also had the same question and tried it out for myself - my tarte foundation got a little separated on top of this because it is such a moisturizing product.