Our vendors are: Satin Ice, Renshaw, Fat Daddio's, Magic Line, CK Products, Wilton, Americolor, Chefmaster, TruColor, FMM Sugar Craft, First Impression Molds, DFI, Ateco, DecoPac, Crystal Candy, etc. - Terms of Use | Worth buying for anyone who bakes tall cakes!! Very good sturdy boxes and I use them for my cakes all the time. Finally a taller yet affordable box that’s super sturdy and beautiful!!! Unable to add item to List. Delivery time is estimated using our proprietary method which is based on the buyer's proximity to the item location, the shipping service selected, the seller's shipping history, and other factors. Choco-Pan Covering Chocolate by Satin Ice, Choco-Pan Modeling Chocolate by Satin Ice, TruColor Liquid Shine Metallic Paints, 1.5oz, Sugar Pearls - Pearlized 4 oz by Cake S.O.S, Sugar Pearls - Pearlized 7 oz by Cake S.O.S, White, Silver and Gold Coated Cake Boards, Rectangle Cake SOS Compressed Round Boards, Marble Look Compressed Masonite Cake Boards, Rectangle (Sheet) Fat Daddio's Baking Pans, ChocoPan Bright White Covering Chocolate 5#, ChocoPan Bright White Modeling Chocolate 5#, 12" Black Round Masonite Cake Board Marble Pattern - 6 mm thick, Pack of 3. Very sturdy. I absolutely love these boxes but they are extremely expensive. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I felt comfortable transporting my cakes in these boxes. 7.8" x 5" X 2.4" Fold-to-Go Box #3, White (Pack of 200). Add to Wish List. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. - After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. They were both easy to build. 1688.com It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. We pride ourselves on providing a wide variety of packaging supplies such as white coated cake boards, cake boxes, cake drums, Masonite boards, and cupcake packaging supplies for the lowest price on the market. I loved the sturdy cardboard and clear window! Once lid is in place the box is super sturdy! Can find bulk 4/5” tall boxes cheaper but I like the durability and picture window top, it gives a polish look to my homemade cakes. They come flat packed to minimize the storage space and the box and lid are packed together in one pack. They come flat so easy storage. Our cake boxes are made from the same food safe cardboard as our regular range of cake boxes. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Yellow and purple, Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2015. These are very sturdy boxes for your cakes. I fell in love with these but can’t really afford them and my clients don’t want to pay the extra cost. If you received a wrong item, please call or email us within 5 business days of receiving the package. Stop stapling and creating your own cake boxes out of brown corrugated old boxes. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. - Please try your search again later. If you’ve received a damaged/broken item, please contact us within 5 business days of delivery. this box can fit a 10 inch cake round and is great for tall/decorated cakes. Purchased this 8x8x8 cake box for a cake order that needs to travel by plane. Most professional tall cake boxes are 12" X 12" or 14" X 14", whereas I only make 6" or 7" diameter cakes. This dessert box 25-pack can be used as a cake supplies tall cake box, cake caddy, cardboard food containers, baker boxes, and white window box for medium items. 10x10x10" Tall Cake Box Click to view larger image. CMYK printing.embossing,,lamination with glossy or matt,UV etc. I've been paying about $50 for a pack of 25. Can be uses multiple times to deliver your cake to the venue. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Alibaba.com Site: International - Español - Português - Deutsch - Français - Italiano - हिंदी - Pусский - 한국어 - 日本語 - اللغة العربية - ภาษาไทย - Türk - Nederlands - tiếng Việt - Indonesian - עברית, AliExpress There's a problem loading this menu right now. I love how sturdy the boxes were compared to other boxes I have bought. 10×10×8″ Tall Cake Box. These are a two piece set and you get 25 box sets all together. Please try your search again later. Can be recycled or composted, one time use. 10x10x8 Tall Box , Find Complete Details about 10x10x8 Tall Box,Cake Box,Tall Box,Tall Cake Boxes from Paper Boxes Supplier or Manufacturer-Weifang Hongbo Pacakge Co., Ltd. The box itself and the top. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Unable to add item to List. Intellectual Property Protection Absolutely fantastic quality. Size: 10x10x8 inches, Color: White Cake Box with Window, E-Flute This Sturdy carryout box with a clear window will keep your cake safe while on the road.