I like to make a "taco bar" with bowls full of diced tomatoes shredded lettuce chopped onion sliced olives......anything that you would add to a taco to make the meal stretch. I tried this a few nights ago and i can't IMAGINE an easier recipe. Heat oven to 400°F. There are no social login steps defined in Sitecore for this flow! Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Ill keep you posted.. I was disappointed. Congrats! I pretty much made as is, but I'm sure it could be changed up for variety. Grease 9-inch pie plate. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Info. If you like spicy, add some cayenne, I didn't cuz hubby doesn't like real spicy, but I think it would of been good. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Break ground beef into small pieces and add to hot skillet; cook and stir until the beef is crumbly and no longer pink, 7 to 10 minutes. Im going to try. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Just slice it up and set out some traditional toppings, buffet-style so everyone can customize. Break ground beef into small pieces and add to hot skillet; cook and stir until the beef is crumbly and no longer pink… Ground beef is used in this recipe, but you can also mix it up and cook ground chicken, turkey or … This taco pie is a great alternative to a build-your-own taco bar. Heat oven to 375ºF. There's never any leftovers. It takes longer to cook than what the recipe said and the bottom was doughy. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. It can be made ahead of time and baked off right before the party. The rolls fit in perfectly and went up on the edges a little which made a real nice crust. My family enjoyed it. Place into 9-inch (22cm) pie plate, and trim the sides. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. You saved Easy Taco Pie to your. With 15 minutes of prep and a handful of ingredients, it’s the easiest way to turn a pound of ground beef into a five-star supper. Filled with ground beef and cheese and topped with your favorite taco toppings! I cooked the ground meat with onions. LESS-, © 2020 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved. Press refrigerated dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Drain and discard any excess grease. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Stir in seasoning mix (dry). To make it a little healthier (and lower in salt) I use ground turkey instead of ground beef homemade taco seasoning mix and homemade salsa. Drain if watery. I added more vegetables for nutrition value. Taco Pie Recipe. With 15 minutes of prep and a handful of ingredients, it’s the easiest way to turn a pound of ground beef into a five-star supper. Cook ground beef and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. For a wife that works and goes to school this recipe was super easy and quick to make. It’s no surprise as to why this impossibly easy taco pie has over 700 positive reviews from your fellow home cooks. Thank you for sharing such an amazingly easy and tasty recipe. Cook until bubbly. Ground beef is used in this recipe, but you can also mix it up and cook ground chicken, turkey or a mix of meat if you would like. ground beef, corn, taco shells, taco seasoning mix, water, sour cream and 4 more. A pre-baked crust of refrigerated crescent-roll dough is filled with a mixture of browned ground beef and taco seasoning layered with sour cream, shredded cheese, and crushed nacho chips. All in all this was a success. For a zippier flavor, chop a jalapeño chili and use it instead of the green chilies. 2 Brown meat with onions and chili powder in large skillet on medium-high heat. We really liked this recipe. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. After cooking the beef, then top the dish with shredded cheese and bake for about 12- 15 minutes or until the crust turns golden and the cheese has melted. Season drained beef with taco seasoning. Top it like a taco! My family loves this recipe. Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Prepare a large deep-dish pie pan with cooking spray. This was very easy to make. Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly and crust has browned, 25 to 30 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Taco Pie Recipe. Pour into pie plate. Comes out perfect every time. Used homemade taco seasoning and salsa. 570 calories; protein 27.8g 56% DV; carbohydrates 33.5g 11% DV; fat 35.1g 54% DV; cholesterol 97.7mg 33% DV; sodium 1418.2mg 57% DV. LOL He told me to remember this one! Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. It’s no surprise as to why this impossibly easy taco pie has over 700 positive reviews from your fellow home cooks. Shredded lettuce, juicy tomatoes, sliced avocados and sour cream are just jumping-off points, feel free to get creative—this pie knows no limits! 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie (Crowd Size). Be sure to let it stand before serving, as that’s the key to everything holding together. Once the cheese bubbles and bakes, this pie is a blank canvas for all your favorite taco toppings. I'd add the dough to the top for the last 10 minutes or so. Spread refried beans in an even layer onto the dough. I only made 2 changes and that was to use ground turkey and since my husband is allergic to tomatoes I didn't use the salsa. Check out our Homemade Beef Taco Meat that makes tacos taste even better! I would love to know how to make it so that the crust is flaky or a less soggy. The salsa was rather watery so I simmered it in the ground beef for a while. Once the cheese bubbles and bakes, this pie is a blank canvas for all your favorite taco toppings. This Loaded Taco Pie will turn any dinner into a fiesta! My family loves this recipe! Pile slices of this zesty pie high with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, diced avocado, sliced green onions and sour cream. Stir milk, eggs and Bisquick mix until blended. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Return beef to skillet, add salsa, and taco seasoning. (Probably had closer to 2 lbs ground beef- didn't measure.) Shredded lettuce, juicy tomatoes, sliced avocados and sour cream are just jumping-off points, feel free to get creative—this pie knows no limits! It was easy to make. My kids and husband loved it. https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/impossibly-easy-taco-pie Thank you for the awesome recipe! MORE+ Super easy and everyone loves it!