Two dining chairs. Feb 19, 2019 - Explore Structube's board "Dining Room", followed by 36228 people on Pinterest. Honestly, its the chairs that completed my dining area look. We will not publish reviews that contain: HOME DELIVERY: Kindly note that Structube will cover the delivery charge within a certain radius. Excellent condition, rarely used. Structube Louis model, oak wood dining chairs. 51 Salaries. For postal codes located outside of the free delivery zone, additional shipping fees will apply. Company Overview FAQ. This oak chair features 55% linen, 45% cotton upholstery on its seat and back, giving it unmistakably Parisian Flair. I have these LOUIS chairs (6) in black in my kitchen and also (2) in my entrance way in yellow. See more ideas about Scandi decor, Modern home furniture, White office chair. But don't let its detailed legs and curvaceous silhouette fool you - the Louis chair is as durable and comfortable as they come. Structube is a specialty retailer of contemporary and modern home furniture and accessories, offering exclusive designs at affordable prices. Jul 19, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Luis London. Structube Furniture. Tonight is the night I get to stain guard all the chairs … See more ideas about Dining, Dining room, Room. Due back in stock December 3, 2020. All Rights Reserved. Shop a large variety of modern wood, metal and fabric kitchen seats. Claim this company. We ordered six for our dining area and are absolutely thrilled with how they look and feel. This industrial style stackable chair is strong and durable, and is offered in a easy-to-pair gunmetal, black and white finish. Who knows, I might need to buy them again for a future home. But don't let its detailed legs and curvaceous silhouette fool you - the Louis chair is as durable and comfortable as they come. Excellent condition, rarely used. Our Canadian site only ships to Canada, while our US site only ships to the US. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. ( Read, they won’t dent very easily ). From website: The Adena chair sits at the crossroads of ergonomic design and mid … Discover (and save!) Structube Louis model, oak wood dining chairs. Quick View. I have looked for this style everywhere and Structube is the only place that sells them with such an amazing price. Dining Chairs: Set of Two Structube Louis City of Toronto 23/11/2020. We publish all reviews that follow our review guidelines.We have a few simple rules to ensure that product reviews are useful, informative, and safe. Jul 19, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Esther Majek. oak wood dining chair . USE PROMO CODE: FREESHIP. and I hope they keep making them forever! USE PROMO CODE: FREESHIP. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Discover (and save!) See product page for details. Our Canadian site only ships to Canada, while our US site only ships to the US. Shop Structube's unique and contemporary dining room chairs at affordable prices. oak wood dining chair . This oak chair features 55% linen, 45% cotton upholstery on its seat and back, giving it unmistakably Parisian Flair. 13 Benefits. These chairs are beautiful and also so incredibly comfortable! Please note that, by changing locations, your shopping cart will be emptied automatically. Structube is a specialty retailer of contemporary and modern home furniture and accessories, ... LOUIS. 59 Reviews. The washed finish on the wood allows them to coordinate with many shades of wood or whatever your table may be. For postal codes located outside of the free delivery zone, additional shipping fees will apply. See product page for details. Overview Overview. Colour: Antique. your own Pins on Pinterest We will not publish reviews that contain: HOME DELIVERY: Kindly note that Structube will cover the delivery charge within a certain radius. Used office chair from Structube (Adena) bent walnut and leatherette upholstery retails for $250 Pickup in north Aylmer. your own Pins on Pinterest LOUIS velvet Dining chair | Hollywood Regency glamour makes a modern comeback with Louis at your table. The Louis Chairs are literally the comfiest thing EVER. 171 Jobs. © Structube, 1999-2020. They’re made out of oak, which is more of a dense wood and if you have kids, this is the best news since sliced bread. Two dining chairs. This vintage Parisian dining chair exudes grace and panache, with curvaceous, contoured plush seating that entices guests. Some exceptions apply. The chairs are absolutely fabulous and I would recommend them to anybody who likes an updated fashionable classic look in their home. These chairs are very solid and quite comfortable. $179. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. For more information about Pickup in-store, please refer to our delivery page . Add to cart. Share your Structube-inspired decors with, Free pickup at Structube Megastore or Distribution Centre, Not available for free pickup in standard stores due to size and/ or weight, FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR DOORSTEP WITH ANY PURCHASE OVER $299*. LOUIS. Mar 4, 2016 - Explore Structube's board "STYLE | Pastel Dreaming", followed by 35562 people on Pinterest. I LOVE THEM! Please note that, by changing locations, your shopping cart will be emptied automatically. LOU iron dining chair | Meet Lou, an iconic vintage style metal dining chair, with high back and smooth edges. FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR DOORSTEP WITH ANY PURCHASE OVER $299*. Louis bestows dining and kitchen tables with a touch of class. 12 Inter­views. Some exceptions apply. We publish all reviews that follow our review guidelines.We have a few simple rules to ensure that product reviews are useful, informative, and safe. For more information about Pickup in-store, please refer to our delivery page . © Structube, 1999-2020. Highly recommend these! You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. The chairs are just beautiful. Dining Chairs: Set of Two Structube Louis City of Toronto 23/11/2020. $179. LOUIS oak wood dining chair | Louis bestows dining and kitchen tables with a touch of class. All Rights Reserved. Okay, so I was skeptical at first, but once I received these chairs, I could not believe how beautiful they are in person!