will a hardtail bridge fit in my squier standard strat? £18.00. Top Mount Hardtail Bridge fits Tele®, Squier® 51 BLACK. New items will be sold without 20% UK VAT (Value Added Tax) but you will be liable for all import duty/tax upon arrival. Manufactured by Ping exclusively for Fender. If you need your order delivered on a specific date, just write this in the comments section on your order. High quality hardtail bridge to fit all types of Strat/Tele. Click & Collect. I must say, that even though it is not a string through body, it has a ton of sustain, I have to think that the 5 mounting screws that are almost 2 in. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Chrome hardtail guitar bridge. There are very cheap options in the Squier camp, these are top-loaded. You can also email us at sales@northwestguitars.co.uk. The string beds are smooth and it does exactly what its supposed to do. If your order is shipped using our Next Day Delivery service, you can change your delivery date online, via text, or by using the free 'DPD' app. sales@northwestguitars.co.uk. If your order is shipped using our Next Day Delivery service, you can choose from a range of premium delivery options to help get your goods when you need them: Please note, these services are only available for orders shipping to the UK Mainland. (Chrome), Fender 6-Saddle Hardtail Classic/Standard Series Bridge Assembly - Chrome, 78MM Metal Fixed Hardtail Saddle Bridge Top Load Guitar Tailpiece for 6 String Fender Strat Tele Electric Guitar, Chrome, 6 String 65MM Metal Fixed Hardtail Saddle Bridge Top Load Guitar Tailpiece for Fender Strat Tele Electric Guitar, Chrome, Musiclily Fixed Hardtail Guitar Bridge Top Load Saddle for 6 String Fender American Standard Strat Stratocaster Telecaster, Black, Healifty 6 Strings Electric Guitar Bridge Saddle Hard Tail Tailpiece with Wrench Screws for Fender Tele Electric Guitar Replacement Parts, Musiclily 6 String Guitar Top Load Fixed Saddle Hardtail Bridge for Fender Strat Tele Electric Guitar,Black, Fender American Vintage Hardtail Strat Bridge Assembly, Gotoh Hardtail Bridge Chrome, Through-Body String Mounting, Wilkinson 52.5mm (2-1/16 inch) String Spacing Hardtail Fixed Bridge Solid Saddle for Squier/Mexico Fender Strat Electric Guitar, Chrome, Gotoh Hardtail Bridge Brass Saddle Gold PGTC-101G, Babicz Fixed 6 Hardtail Guitar Bridge, Chrome (FCHHT6CH), Babicz Z Series 3 Hole Mount Hardtail Bridge, Chrome (FCHZ3HTCH), Hipshot 6-String US Fixed Guitar Bridge .125 Black, Fender USA American Standard Chrome Hardtail Bridge for Electric Guitar, Musiclily Non-tremolo Guitar Hardtail Bridge Assembly for 6 String Fender Strat Stratocaster Tele Telecaster Guitar replacement,Chrome, Fender Hardtail Strat Bridge Assembly for Import Models - Chrome, Hordion 65mm Hardtail Bridge Top Load Guitar Saddle Tailpiece for 6 String Tele Strat Style Electric Guitar, Metallor Fixed Hardtail Saddle Bridge Top Load Guitar Tailpiece Compatible with 6 String Fender Strat Tele Style Electric Guitar Parts. We can ship to most countries in the world with one of our many shipping partners. You can also email us at sales@northwestguitars.co.uk. Free postage . As a newby I have a tip. Golden Age Top-Loading Hardtail Bridge A quality adjustable solidbody bridge that doesn't require through-body string mounting. Guitarfetish Price $11.95 Out of Stock . Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. High quality hardtail bridge to fit all types of Strat/Tele. All prices are in GBP. 6 String through body version with mounting screw. +44 (0)1925 407 056 Please note that, due to the restrictions placed on the transportation of aerosols, we are unable to offer an economy shipping service for these products. 2-1/16" String Spacing. The guy on the end of the phone was really helpful. Thanks. High quality hardtail bridge to fit all types of Strat/Tele. Posted by Andrew Mallinson on 10th Apr 2019. Its a well machined, sturdy tailpiece. We'll prepare your order in under 2 hours and drop you an email as soon as it's ready to collect". Free postage. I purchased a top load hardtail bridge fro GFS, it went on my 1981 Fender Bullet, they originally had a string through p/g, but I didn't get it with the guitar. Order in the next and choose next day delivery Shipping Details, Order in the next for Guaranteed Friday Dispatch, Prefer to collect from our store? Want it by ? That's about it. We offer two straightforward delivery options, and if you order before 3pm and we'll ship your order out the same day providing your item is in stock. I also briefly discuss the different types of Strat saddles. Any order containing aerosols will be subject the the shipping prices below. Prices for this service varies depending on your country, but will be shown in your shopping cart upon checkout. 4.1 out of 5 stars 41. Click & Collect. Attach your strings through the holes in the steel base, below the intonation screws—no body routing required. Top Mount Hardtail bridge- Fits Teles®, Squier® 51 Chrome. More information can be obtained from our terms and conditions. As you feed a new string in gently press the string down behind the bridge and it will curve up through the saddle easily. 54 sold. Top Mount Hardtail Bridge fits Teles®, Squier® 51 GOLD. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Order in the next and choose next day delivery Shipping Details, Want it tomorrow? This is a good solid piece of kit exactly as advertised. We can also offer cheaper rates for small goods like strings and accessories. £10.95. Dimensions given on site are correct. In this video I show how to measure a Stratocaster bridge and discuss the different variations. Fender part number: 005-8274-000 6 Saddle Hardtail Bridge Top Load 65mm Electric Guitar Bridge Kits with 5 Screws. Hardtail Toploader Bridge with Modern Saddles for Stratocaster Telecaster, Make a purchase over £50 and we'll give you free shipping within the UK, If you have any questions, you can contact us on, If you have any questions, you can contact us on 01925 407056 or +44 (0), More information can be obtained from our, High quality hardtail bridges with Modern saddles, Top-loader Style (strings fixed to back of bridge), Modelled on the original stratocaster hardtail bridges, Bolted to the body with colour matched screws (included), Gotoh Ti-TC2 Modern Telecaster Guitar Bridge - Titanium Saddles, Hardtail Toploader Bridge with Vintage Saddles for Stratocaster Telecaster, Hardtail String-thru Bridge with Vintage Saddles for Stratocaster Telecaster, Hardtail String-thru Bridge with Modern Saddles for Stratocaster Telecaster.