Voted Best Spa In West Hartford in 2018 & 2020 2020 West Hartford Award in the Spa Category I will add their contact information at the end. All Gift Cards/Certificates must be presented in physical form at time of redemption. I hope this letter finds you healthy and well. Sunday 10AM - 1PMPlease make your appointment by Saturday, the day before. Until then, wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are a friendly and harmonious Day Spa and Salon, creating the surroundings to offer our clients in West Hartford, CT the opportunity to enhance their appearance, promote good health and provide a short get away from their day to day reality. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Scruples Salon & Day Spa325 Hazard Avenue, Enfield, CT 06082 (860) 763-1800www.scruplesdayspa.com. And our expert staff helps guide and support you to make beautiful — and healthful — decisions. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Without “you” in West Hartford, there is no “us”. Once you arrive, please wait in your car and call 860-232-6782 to inform us that you are here. A Best of West Hartford winner. Once you arrive, please wait in your car and call 860-232-6782 to inform us that you are here. Need a gift idea for a birthday, anniversary, or just because? Suite 40. Located in downtown West Hartford, we offer clients a soothing, spa-like setting combined with high level care. For those of you who have been there, I will now be in a beautiful new space on the first floor of Andrea’s Salon. Enjoy a facial or relaxing massage. Hi, I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Crystal, the owner of Scruples Salon & Day Spa. Hours: Mon-Sat 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM Sun 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM. Your experience will be both pleasurable and beneficial. With the recent surge of COVID-19 cases and the CDC urging us all to “double down on safety measures,” I’ve decided to work permanently and exclusively from my Glastonbury practice beginning on December 16th. 1140 New Britain Ave, West Hartford, CT … I know you will love it and feel very comfortable. We offer innovative waxing, skincare, massage, body, and nail treatments with the most skilled professionals. During business hours you can call or text me at 860-478-6174. Also we offer tips on how to stay healthy and refreshed throughout the year. Take a Tour. Give your loved one a gift to remember filled with relaxation. "Serenity" Spa in West Hartford, Connecticut. During business hours you can call or text me at 860-478-6174. Scruples Boutique and Day Spa has a wide variety of result oriented treatments, offering the ultimate in hair, skin and body rejuvenation. We will call you when the previous guest has left in order to avoid coming in contact with each other. We are a friendly and harmonious Day Spa and Salon, creating the surroundings to offer our clients in West Hartford, CT the opportunity to enhance their appearance, promote good health and provide a short get away from their day to day reality. Is work drawining your energy? West hartford. Your Green Spa provides professional foot reflexology and bodywork services, such as body massages, foot reflexology massage,skin care and more. For those of you who have not been to my Glastonbury studio, it is a beautiful, bright and conveniently located spa/salon, with easy and ample free parking, less than a mile off the Hebron Avenue exit and heading back towards Hartford, the on ramp is literally 5 seconds out of the driveway.